BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Covergirl Makeup Masters® Sponge Wedges.
Helps apply foundation easily.
6 each.

• Can you dampen these like you do the "beauty blender"?1 Answers
  • Do yall like the circle sponges or the wedges better and ...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Sponge Wedges
  • "I also always reach for these as well, because when applying a self tanner, these work the best to make sure there are no lines left behind." in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good applicators." in 1 review
  • "They are great when applying liquid foundation as well. " in 1 review
Amber J.
Ashtabula, OH
I prefer using the wedged sponges because it’s easy to apply foundation around eyes, nose, and mouth easily. They are cheap to buy but last awhile, and you get quite a few sponges in a package. Fully satisfied customer
Danica Y.
This product is a LIFE SAVER I legit have no words for how awesome this product is! My Grandma gave this to me in my Christmas stocking and I was so exited! It’s really easy to blend using this product!
Laura J.
Murfreesboro, TN
Great product for applying foundation. I never can do well with foundation brushes. I guess I'm just old school. These apply makup super smooth, and you can purchase at any major retailer or drug store.
Lorena T.
Miramar, FL
Disposable, affordable & perfect for every day makeup, I’ve never been a fan of makeup sponges but the fact that I’m not buying just one gives me the freedom of replace them anytime I want to!
Kayla B.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love white sponges for applying my make up. They are easy to apply and use and last awhile. I have average skin type and it works for my skin type. I use this every day I do my makeup. I was satisfied with this product.
Heather M.
New Iberia
I think I’ve used these since I’ve started wearing makeup or at least as long as I can remember. They blend foundation in smoothly and I like the pointed ends to get into the smaller places. They last quite a long time and are fairly inexpensive
Briana V.
At the price it sells for and the quality that it has I would completely recommend this sponge! CoverGirl did an amazing job with creating a nice feeling sponge, although it would have been better if the sponge lasted more than two weeks
Brianna S.
I like how soft they are and how they work well with blending my make up. They also last a long tee time than the kinds of wedges I have used in the past for blending make up purposes. I would recommend
marlena a.
Mission Viejo, CA
this product is honestly so good. I use it everyday!!! this is seriously part of my makeup routine and i love it so much. I would totally recommend this product to all of my friends. everyone needs this!!!
Heather T.
Austin, TX
Good just like all the others but this is super soft ! Spreads super smooth ! Easy to clean if you need to clean them . Multi purpose for these as well ! Kids love to paint with these 😂
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
Do yall like the circle sponges or the wedges better and for what reason??
Misty L.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Can you dampen these like you do the "beauty blender"?