BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Covergirl Makeup Masters® Sponge Wedges.
Helps apply foundation easily.
6 each.

• Can you dampen these like you do the "beauty blender"?1 Answers
  • Do yall like the circle sponges or the wedges better and for what...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Sponge Wedges
  • "I also always reach for these as well, because when applying a self tanner, these work the best to make sure there are no lines left behind." in 1 review
  • "They are great when applying liquid foundation as well. " in 1 review
  • "These are pretty good applicators." in 1 review
Heather M.
New Iberia
I think I’ve used these since I’ve started wearing makeup or at least as long as I can remember. They blend foundation in smoothly and I like the pointed ends to get into the smaller places. They last quite a long time and are fairly inexpensive
Srin Y.
This was an absolutely amazing makeup sponge. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good makeup sponge that works wonders for your face!
Amber J.
Ashtabula, OH
I prefer using the wedged sponges because it’s easy to apply foundation around eyes, nose, and mouth easily. They are cheap to buy but last awhile, and you get quite a few sponges in a package. Fully satisfied customer
Jessenia C.
Bay Shore, NY
I just love all of their products they all work so well! I use then all the time and cant help but purchase more they are so soft and great for sensitive skin as well which is a plus! I highly recommend!!
Danica Y.
This product is a LIFE SAVER I legit have no words for how awesome this product is! My Grandma gave this to me in my Christmas stocking and I was so exited! It’s really easy to blend using this product!
Laura J.
Murfreesboro, TN
Great product for applying foundation. I never can do well with foundation brushes. I guess I'm just old school. These apply makup super smooth, and you can purchase at any major retailer or drug store.
Lorena T.
Miramar, FL
Disposable, affordable & perfect for every day makeup, I’ve never been a fan of makeup sponges but the fact that I’m not buying just one gives me the freedom of replace them anytime I want to!
Kayla B.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love white sponges for applying my make up. They are easy to apply and use and last awhile. I have average skin type and it works for my skin type. I use this every day I do my makeup. I was satisfied with this product.
Heather T.
Austin, TX
Good just like all the others but this is super soft ! Spreads super smooth ! Easy to clean if you need to clean them . Multi purpose for these as well ! Kids love to paint with these 😂
Heather M.
These wedges seem to waste a lot of my liquid foundation to the point I can literally squeeze out excess. It does do an okay job at blending, however, it tends to leave lines.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
Do yall like the circle sponges or the wedges better and for what reason??
Misty L.
Raleigh, North Carolina
Can you dampen these like you do the "beauty blender"?