COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Sponge Puffs uploaded by Joy P.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Sponge Puffs are the secret for a remarkably smooth and natural application of liquid or powder.

Joy P.
Bought these cover girl sponges for on the go use. When I can only use a clutch when going out its the perfect fit, for small bag. Blends out great and can use it more than once just rinse out with soap and water. Only con is wish had more than just 3 sponges. COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Sponge Puffs
Keely T.
I love this sponge! Doesnt leave me streaky and really gets the make up very well blended into my skin. No irritating lines and really sets whatever product your using. Im a repeat buyer and definitely recommend giving this product a try!
Erin P.
Morehead, KY
Great sponge, they blend really well and do not get a lot of makeup caked around the edges as compared to others I have used in the past. I use this every day and it seems to be holding up great
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This sponges are great. They work for everything. It's great because it easy to use, and you could reuse them.by just washing them. This is a really good product to always have
Kandace M.
North Ogden , UT
Love these. They blend my make up so well and makes it look so natural. I order offline because that's cheapest. I have never been disappointed I wash mine out and reuse them.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
I love how I can replace the sponges that come inside my phone dacian there's always send the best sponge to apply with and now I can have something that I can replace it
Alyssa M.
Frankford, WV
These sponges are okay. They are not priced bad at all, but just not my favorites. I used them when I was first starting to learn to do my makeup, but not anymore.
Daniella H.
First of all.. this says it is discontinued but I bought some today so they are still in stores like Walmart but they may run out soon so hurry if you want to buy. $3 is abhor what I paid. I line these for on the go sponges because they are flat and easy to store in my bag. They are pretty standard sponge. Your can wash these quite a few times before they start to break down.
Angie C.
Waynesburg, PA
they're okay but I feel like it soaks up more makeup than it puts on. i still use them tho. I like the outcome better than my fingers do. which is what i use to use. they tug on my face tho which causes more wrinkles but hey that's what wrinkle serum is for right?
Trystan H.
Joliet
I love these sponges!  I used to put my foundation on with my hands but these sponges have made it so easier and a nicer layer for my color on my face. I bought them at Walmart and they absolutely made it wonderful for my makeup on my face. I would recceomdn
Abbie M.