BY COVERGIRL #21 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Covergirl Makeup Masters precision-angled tweezers have expertly aligned tips, slanted to grab hair with smooth, true precision.

Buy on Target*
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
I love these! They're soft at the tip and don't tug or poke too roughly at the brow. Very simple to use and comfortable to hold. Not at all pricey and you can always snag a couple in case you lose one, I always just buy mine from Target. Over all super satisfied as I tend to be very picky about my tweezers.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
These are seriously the best tweezers to remove hair or even slivers! It's not pricey and you can seriously get it anywhere! I have only used cover girl tweezers because I literally hate all the other ones! I would recommend this to anyone! MY HOLY GRAIL
lexie W.
lexie W.
Arlington, TX
these tweezers are very amazing, not too pricey, they seem to make it very easy to pluck even though i have combination skin. i tweeze my brows about twice a week. i buy this product at walmart usually. i would definitely recommend great product
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
I love these tweezers. I am blind in one eye so doing my eyebrows or pulling other hairs my hand gets in the way of my eye sight. With them being angled it is easier for me to get the areas I need done without having to be an acrobat.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Sheffield Lk, OH
These tweezers make it very simple and easy for me to get all the little stray hairs in my brows that are hard to get to. It's a good value and not pricey at all. I am very satisfied by this product and I recommend everyone to try it.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Katy, TX
my go to tweeter for my eyebrows grabs the hair hard and makes sure to pull they don't rust easily and last a long time i only replace because i keep loosing them great grip and everything must have for the pesky hairs!!!!!
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Orlando, FL
I can't speak for anyone else but when i have that one eyebrow hair growing in the areas that aren't allowed i reach for my angled pair of tweezers that i have had since I was allowed to shape my eyebrows.
Luz Paola M.
Luz Paola M.
MIAMI, FL
Perfect for applying false eyelashes I like it very much and also the care! It is also perfect for removing those hairs that are very small and defining well eyebrows, excellent quality and beautiful color
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
North Logan, UT
I personally hate my hair getting plucked out cause it hurts, but "beauty hurts" so when I decide it's time to fix my eyebrows I love using this I feel like I can grab and pluck way easier with it.
Pricila S.
Pricila S.
These tweezers get the job done! They're an excellent tool and can get even the smallest hairs out. The way they're slanted works to the advantage and they're very affordable!