BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL Makeup Masters precision angled tweezers have expertly aligned tips, slanted to grab hair with smooth, true precision.

Andrea A.
El Paso
The tweezers are a needed product and this ones I use them each week because it holds the little hairs really good and it make it easier to remove them. At least each week I consider them needed for beauty
Anna M.
greenville
these work okay. I’ve had better but to be honest I think all tweezers work about the same. Teens may like it so then they have pretty tweezers but besides that just normal tweezers. also you can get for cheap prices.
amber H.
Osceola
These are the only tweezers I buy. They are super easy to use and not dull at all! It fast and easy to get my brows finished with these. I wouldn't buy another brand!
Rachel O.
This product definitely lives up to the name of it. They’re so precise and perfect for tweezing the small hairs. They’re very detailed and not painful. Plus they’re so affordable. I am satisfied with this purchase and would recommend to others
Cheryl L.
These were not a good fit for me which made them hard to handle and perform to my needs. I like other brands better for size. I have more dry areas then oily. I wouldn’t recommend or buy this again. Was not worth the price.
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
I love these! They're soft at the tip and don't tug or poke too roughly at the brow. Very simple to use and comfortable to hold. Not at all pricey and you can always snag a couple in case you lose one, I always just buy mine from Target. Over all super satisfied as I tend to be very picky about my tweezers.
Mariel D.
Madrid, Madrid
the best thing your brows could want are this perfects Covergirl makeup masters precision angled tweezers, i mean they are so gentle to your skin and so easy to use, even if you are not an expert. I highly recommend it.
Kelly K.
Columbia, SC
I always have problems when I use tweezers because it hurts really bad and since I have sensitive skin it gets really painful. These tweezers pull the hair out fast and are very easy to angle with my brow/brow bone. I would recommend to anyone who needs nice tweezers but doesn't have a lot of money.
Brenda T.
Hope Mills, NC
Hairs never stood a chance! These tweezers are perfect for getting the right hairs out! Never will you grab the wrong hair again and never will you leave a bald spot that now you have to worry about covering up or making even on the other brow!
Luz Paola M.
Perfect for applying false eyelashes I like it very much and also the care! It is also perfect for removing those hairs that are very small and defining well eyebrows, excellent quality and beautiful color