BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Covergirl Makeup Masters Eyeshadow Applicators are double ended applicators to help create a full range of different eye looks.

Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
The eyeshadow nudes!
I love nude eyeshadow so I came across this pallette and fell in love! The colors are perfect with my brown eyes! Goes on smoothly and stays on all day. Definitely worth the price! #covergirl
Jessica W.
Don't waste your money on these they fall apart so easy! For .99 you can get a wet and wild Brush and it'll work so much better!
Leah N.
Cleveland, OH
Don't do the thing! Save the money and buy an actual brush. It will save you time and product and will be sooo much easier to applying like any of these kind of applicators they are cheap and don't work well.
Shannon B.
Dawson
I absolutely hate these! They are okay for teenagers who are just playing around or maybe to pack on a eye shadow color to then blend out using a brush.I dont recommend them and will never buy again!
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
These are okay for the price. I probably wouldn't buy them again. The blending brushes for lids do a better job. I feel like these get eyeshadow all over your cheeks.
Kelsi N.
These were okay for the price. You get what you pay for. They work well enough but didn't last very long for me. I noticed they were thin and began tearing within just a few uses. They did an okay job with application.
Brittany H.
I actually use these to help wash my nails, lol. I have long nails so I use these to get in the base of my nail with peroxide to clean them and bc they have the sponge they hold enough liquid to deposit a decent amount to my actual nail (qtips NEVER do, grr). Helps me keep them clean and white :) plus they're cheap enough that it doesn't kill your conscience to throw them out when your done
Shelby P.
Ooltewah, TN
These are awful. They do not apply eyeshadow well. They are no good if you want to do anything fun or different and they tend to fall apart pretty easily. To me, if you are going to use these, you might as well use a q tip.
Christi D.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I love these things! This is a multi use item and doesn't have to be used just for a  eye shadow brush. Walmart. They are very affordable and sometimes there is coupons. No improving they work great! I would buy again.
Abbie M.
Sanit paul, MN
Love it that why I give it a five star revie it is easy to use apply is it easy to no room for improvement at all good at isbid yes long lasting long. Long last. Yes wood recommend to other s yes I wood