MakeupCosmetic ToolsEyelash CurlersCOVERGIRL
Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler, 1 Count

COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler, 1 Count

COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Lash Curler is a gentle, easy way to get high drama, high impact lashes

I’ve heard that eyelash curlers are really great for making your eyelashes longer when you have already applied mascara, is this true?
GeeTs the job done ? I believe the snap is made for only one eye lol . Seems fragile
Iss this product good?
Start your review of COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler, 1 Count!
Iana M.
Worcester, MA
COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler, 1 Count uploaded by Iana M.
I don't have much experience with eyelash curlers so I could be wrong. I like it, but it does not cause delight. To get at least a small result, you need to press on the eyelashes for a long time. I was hoping it would be faster.
Delisa B.
Caledonia, MI
COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler, 1 Count uploaded by Delisa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have short lashes and you can hardly ever see [email protected] whenever I use these eyelash curlers they work magic and it turns out beautiful
Billie L.
Wilkes
Works before or after I put on mascara. It don't pinch. It curls, make eyes look brighter and Fuller without mascara. I bought mine at Walmart. It’s the first one I ever bought. I was iffy at first on if they would really work or if it would hurt. Overall all I have been really impressed and happy with it.
jannie E.
Purchased at: Walmart
This eyelash curler is amazing. It really curls my eyelashes! And it’s very affordable. Covergirl curlers are about $4-15 which isn’t a bad price for the quality you get!
Mark M.
Fort Myers, FL
COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler, 1 Count uploaded by Mark M.
Purchased at: Target
I use this product often. I use false lashes so I curl them but i don’t see a difference unless I heat up this curler with a lighter.
Karol Z.
Raleigh, NC
COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler, 1 Count uploaded by Karol Z.
It works pretty great but I think it’s kind of small for my because I have big round eyes 😂, but other than that it curls gruand doesnt make your eyelashes fall off
Beatriz L.
Burlington, NC
COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler, 1 Count uploaded by Beatriz L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Este producto está conmigo todos los días me gusta por que si riza mis pestañas antes de usar máscara o rímel y es un producto económico fácil de encontrar . Muy buena calidad a bajo precio.
Brittini D.
Clarkesville, GA
I love this lash curler! My eye lashes are long and straight and this makes them a beautiful and fuller looking. I recommended this to anybody
Jaquelin Q.
Phoenix
Muy buen producto, no me imaginé un producto tan bueno espero que alas demás personas le guste este producto se los recomiendo es algo bueno no arranca pestañas te las deja bien risadas dura un tiempo justo ya se lo recomendé a mis familiares y les gustó
Kiya A.
South Barre
I’ve had this eyelash curler for a while, it curls my lashes way better than the other Brands I have use, I got it at my local Walmart about a year ago and I have to say I’m impressed by the quality.

101 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...