BY COVERGIRL #63 in Eyelash Curlers

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Lash Curler is a gentle, easy way to get high drama, high impact lashes.

• How Come When Using An Eyelash Curler, One Eye Comes Out Perfect,...4 Answers
  • I've read so many horror stories about eyelash curlers, is this o...1 Answers
  • I really need an eyelash curler but I'm trying to get the best on...4 Answers
Luisa B.
Baytown, TX
esign novice to true artist — can use to create a card they are proud to hand out. We evaluated template options, design tools, and ease of use of over 60 services before creating the most rigorous print test (and therefore the ugliest business card) we'd ever seen. Our top pick is MOO, which tied for best print quality; plus it had beautiful templates and design tools even a beginner
Caitlin D.
Richmond, VA
I purchased this from Target for around $4 and it does exactly what its supposed to do! I like using this product right before I apply my mascara. I helps keep my lashes curled all day. As a tip, I recommend taking your blow dryer to warm the curler up a little bit to curl your lashes even more. Be careful and make sure it is not too hot.
Anissa C.
Layton, UT
I don't have any problems with this curler. I usually heat my curlers before I curl my lashes and this deals with that ok even without having to heat it up. It's easier to clean cause the rubber part is removable. That can be a con though, it can fall out maybe when it gets old. Anyways, I give it a 5 star rating.
Breanna C.
I had this eye lash curler, but I wasn't a huge fan. I purchased from Walmart. It was very affordable, but it only bumped my lashes a little. If I applied too much force it would be too flipped. Never got it just right, but maybe it was just me. I would purchase another edition before I purchase this one again.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Covergirl eyelash curlers are pretty decent in quality. I have used better, but have also used worse. They are worth the price of just a few dollars at walmart. I was using them daily for a while and my eyelashes started sticking to them. I would recommend if you are on a budget and looking for a cheap pair.
Kayla G.
I can't really compare to other curlers because I've never used others, but it seems to work just fine even though I have had to replace it due to the fact that they seem to stop working as well in the hinge mechanism after a while. Hoping to try others soon to see if the more expensive ones are worth it.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
I have been using Covergirl's eyelash curlers for as long as I can remember. It fits my eye shape perfectly I have never had problems with it. I have used other brands in the past to just try something new, but I keep going back to my Covergirl. The price is reasonable and I would recommend it to others
Cathy W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Some days I don't even feel the need to wear mascara because my lashes are on fleek. I bought his from CVS. Love it. I'm a victim of marketing. Because it is a "master curler" I like it. So I use it often. Especially when I feel as tho im gonna have a long day and mascara usually makes my eyes burn.
Danielle K.
Michigan City , IN
This lash curler fit my eyes so perfectly my lashes always turn out how I want them. Also, no ripping out of lashes which is a huge ups I shouldn't have to worry about losing half my natural lashes because the lash curler is cheap. Definitely the best for drug store brand eyelash curlers.
Rebecca P.
Omaha, NE
Works as well I I would expect it to, it's the only one I have ever used. It's asking me what my skin type is, and I don't see how that is relevant. I bought the curler at a grocery store 8 years ago, and I use it whenever I decide to put on full makeup. Would probably buy again.
Cheyenne K.
Paintsville, KY
Do you use this product before applying mascara or after? I've had some people say it damages your lashes if you curl them after but others have said you get the best look by curling after applying mascara.
Amber P.
Does this damage your eyelashes?
Yulma H.
How Come When Using An Eyelash Curler, One Eye Comes Out Perfect, & The Other Doesn't ?:(
Sarah W.
Schuyler, Virginia
I really need an eyelash curler but I'm trying to get the best one and this one looks good should I get it?
jessica f.
I always have two, How many are in your make up bag ?