BY COVERGIRL #71 in Eyelash Curlers

COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Lash Curler is a gentle, easy way to get high drama, high impact lashes.

• How Come When Using An Eyelash Curler, One Eye Comes Out Perfect,...4 Answers
  • I've read so many horror stories about eyelash curlers, is this o...1 Answers
  • I really need an eyelash curler but I'm trying to get the best on...4 Answers
Cynthia A.
This eyelash curler is by far my favorite one. Personally, I struggle with having straight eyelashes that point downwards. However, I
this curler helps me achieve the perfect curl in my lashes. I like to start at the bottom and hold it there for 5 seconds, then move to the middle of the lash, and finally curl the end. I find it helps my lashes look as naturally curled as possible! Another thing I love is that most other eyelash curlers tend to rip out the lashes, or even worse, cut them. I’ve had this eyelash curler for a long time and I’ve never experienced this. I highly recommend this eyelash curler.
Flor B.
Personally I think this eyelash curler works great with my eyelashes. I have shorter lashes, & I dream for long lashes. This eyelash curler doesnt grab onto the lashes too tight, or make them thin/brittle. It curls them to a perfect curl and it lasts for hours! And if you ever get mascara on it you can simply wipe it off the curler with a makeup wipe. This is only 3-4 dollars and I recommend it to everyone! I don't believe in having a 20 dollar eyelash curler when you can get the same results for much less.
I don't use an eyelash curler as often as I should. I have had three different eyelash curlers from three different brands in the past and this one is by far my favorite one. I picked it up from Walmart and was amazed that it didn't pull at my eyelashes. By the way, my eyelashes grow at a weird angle in the outer corners of my eyes so it was a big deal to me that this curler didn't pull at my eyelashes. It was also very affordable.
Samantha W.
Saginaw, MI
I loved this curler, however it fell apart on me extremely fast. The hinge and screw came loose and couldn’t be fixed as the screw or mold had actually broken apart in the metal. The plastic piece by the eye tends to fall out often as well.

This will leave your lashes curled, and has a great grip. Unimpressed with the quality for the price. Felt as though it shouldn’t have fallen apart so easily
Mary T.
I like this eyelash curler, as far as eyelash curlers go. I have issues with eyelash curlers curling my lashes on the inner and outer corners, and have yet to find a curler that gets these areas. I think if you have easily curled lashes, then you will like this curler, but if you have issues with curling areas of your lashes, then look else where or just target each area.
;) E.
Mesa
When I used it the first time everything was alright. However, it ripped my friend’s eyelashes out and she now has to invest in a lot of fake eyelashes. I will not be buying this product EVER again and I hope people are warned to be careful with it and if you feel tugging, stop and be VERY gently.
Diana R.
Wonderful product easy to use it has a comfortable grip and leaves my lashes looking really nice and curled! Besides being so great it’s also super affordable. You can find this item at pretty much any drugstore!
Josie O.
28206 Fernando East, Rio Hondo, Tx
To be honest I don't like curling my eyelashes i feel like I am gonna pull them out and well when I tired this CoverGirl MASTER Eyelash Curler it worked amazingly, I trust this MASTER eyelash curler with all my heart!!!! I recommend it to everyone who's afraid of  Eyelash Curlers Like me!!!!
Courtney F.
This is pretty functional. It had a stiff grip when you squeezed which I prefer even when I wore the little pad inside down. Bought it at a drugstore years ago, and it has since broken so I got a new (different) one but I’d buy this again. Not really anything spectacular about an eyelash curler!
Cris H.
Mc Clure, OH
Revlon Eyelash Curler - Dont always tend to use my eyelash curler. Seems like at times makes things much more complicated without much of a resulted difference. But must be when theirs a full moon and everythings aligned and they turn out very voluptuous. REVLONS CURLERS ARE VERY AFFORDABLE.
Cheyenne K.
Paintsville, KY
Do you use this product before applying mascara or after? I've had some people say it damages your lashes if you curl them after but others have said you get the best look by curling after applying mascara.
Amber P.
Does this damage your eyelashes?
Yulma H.
How Come When Using An Eyelash Curler, One Eye Comes Out Perfect, & The Other Doesn't ?:(
Sarah W.
Schuyler, Virginia
I really need an eyelash curler but I'm trying to get the best one and this one looks good should I get it?
jessica f.
I always have two, How many are in your make up bag ?