BY COVERGIRL #2 in Eyelash Curlers

COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Lash Curler is a gentle, easy way to get high drama, high impact lashes.

• Do yall highly recommend this?7 Answers
  • Does this damage your eye lashes??3 Answers
  • Is it just me or is anyone else completely terrified of u...9 Answers
COVERGIRL Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler
  • "I love this eyelash curler it makes them look even longer after i put on my mascara " in 346 reviews
Laura M.
Louisville, KY

These used to be the big thing when i was in middle school....yes...middle school. Every girl in my class had one. i just bought and used one the other day because I thought it was a good product from back in the day..what was I thinking ?? lol. It's practically a torture device on your lashes. If you are not patient or careful, this will rip your poor little lashes out. The rubber piece falls off after time. Don't use it when you already have mascara on because if you do, you practically have an instrument hanging from your face  the rest of the night. I know im being over dramatic  about this but really..this is crap. Don't buy it. It will ruin your lashes. Leave it in middle school.
KimberlyAnn P.
Mckinney, TX
I did like this eyelash curler for some time. Until I ask the makeup artist who was doing my makeup for a photo shoot which one she was using. For years I used this one my mom gave me and I believe that she had always used this one and she had been using for so many years before me. I thought that my lashes were just too short to use one without pinching my eyelids a little. I had gotten use to it pinching some and continued to use it because I did love how it curled my lashes and made them show up without blue mascara. Lol This eyelash curler is good but for very short lashes take your time and it will.give you great results
Rebecca F.
Forest Grove, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
Great curler and no need to heat with your blow dryer to make the curl stay all day! This has saved me from the dreaded mascara raccoon eyes I used to get later in the day as my morning makeup started to melt and flatten my lashes so much so that they hit my under eye area... hooray!
Miah M.
This eyelash curler gets the job done but, it isn’t the best it could be. The little squishy part to the eyelash curler so that it isn’t just metal on metal comes out a lot. I’ve lost it for months and then one day cleaning my room I found it. Also the silicone/squishy part on the handle holder comes off a lot more and I lost those in a week for getting this. But other than that it gets the job done but it could be better. I would probably not get this one , I would go and try a new one.
Daisy M.
Wood Dale, IL
Well i’ve been using this for over 7 years now and its holding on strong compared to the other brands where the black band has repeatedly come off over the years and i like that the cover girl eyelash curler has held on strong , although it might just be mine and the good condition ive left it in
Linz G.
Let me start off by saying I've had this curler for like a year maybe longer and it still acts the exact same as It did brand new. I love this lash curler, helps your lashes look fuller and "pumped". It makes your eyes look more awake. I do have to hold the curler for about 10-12 seconds but it is old and still works that way so it doesn't bother me! A lash curler is not a "must have" personally but I do enjoy using. It's very easy to use and for a low price.
Cynthia M.
tulsa
I really love to use this Curler are the most I like is that the grip is like rubber and I like them and some don’t have that I also like the rubber on top and I always use it before I promised Cara or something where if I don’t want to use mascara that’s how are use it I really love it
KLP 💕.
These used to be the huge thing when I was in center school....yes...middle school. Each young lady in my class had one. I just purchased and utilized one a few days ago in light of the fact that I thought it was a decent item from back in the day..what was I supposing ?? lol. It's for all intents and purposes a torment gadget on your lashes. On the off chance that you are not tolerant or cautious, this will tear your poor little lashes out. The elastic piece tumbles off after time. Try not to utilize it when you as of now have mascara on supposing that you do, you for all intents and purposes have an instrument dangling from your face whatever is left of the night. I know I'm being over sensational about this yet really..this is poo. Try not to get it. It will demolish your lashes. Abandon it in center school.
Emily R.
Deer Park, IL
Love that it comes with a replacement pad for curling. I have to make sure to always wipe it down to remove excess eye makeup that may have come off. It’s super important to always curl lashes BEFORE mascara.
  Also, be gentle when opening and closing after releasing the curler because you can really pull on those lashes! Definitely worth the money and will buy again if necessary!!
Celestina V.
Phoenix
I used to used and elf eyelash curler and it didnt really do much I purchased this one because it was on sale at The time and I was delighted to see that it actually curled my lashes. I've used many different eyelash curlers and. Not many have made me happy I have straight lashes and most eyelash curlers do nothing for me. This one. Does the job and for the price you can't beat it!!
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
Is it just me or is anyone else completely terrified of using eyelash curlers?
glory m.
Sagar
I have seen many videos regarding this. But does it hurts while applying? Is it safe?
Damaris🦋 B.
Houston
Do yall highly recommend this?
Cheyenne K.
Paintsville, KY
Do you use this product before applying mascara or after? I've had some people say it damages your lashes if you curl them after but others have said you get the best look by curling after applying mascara.
Alyssa M.
Have you ever encountered problems using this product ?

Amazon