Covergirl Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler

The natural curve of this innovative COVERGIRL Lash Curler hugs your eyelid, creating a fierce and dramatic curl in just one stroke. The easy grip handle lets you confidently extend the perfect amount of pressure with comfort pads for extra protection. This eyelash curler makes it easy for you to get high-impact lashes in minutes! So don't wait, discover your eyes in COVERGIRL.

does this curler make your lashes fall out too?
Do they curl good ?
I’ve heard that eyelash curlers are really great for making your eyelashes longer when you have already applied mascara, is this true?
Start your review of Covergirl Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler!
Iana M.
Worcester, MA
Covergirl Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler uploaded by Iana M.
I don't have much experience with eyelash curlers so I could be wrong. I like it, but it does not cause delight. To get at least a small result, you need to press on the eyelashes for a long time. I was hoping it would be faster.
Delisa B.
Caledonia, MI
Covergirl Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler uploaded by Delisa B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have short lashes and you can hardly ever see [email protected] whenever I use these eyelash curlers they work magic and it turns out beautiful
Billie L.
Wilkes
Works before or after I put on mascara. It don't pinch. It curls, make eyes look brighter and Fuller without mascara. I bought mine at Walmart. It’s the first one I ever bought. I was iffy at first on if they would really work or if it would hurt. Overall all I have been really impressed and happy with it.
Viridiana A.
San Diego, CA
Covergirl Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler uploaded by Viridiana A.
To my beauty enthusiast.. give an indie brand a chance support small business this Labor Day. This business supports people like you❤️ check us out at @fatalbeautyllc on Instagram or shopfatalbeauty.com use code Viri10 for a discount 🙏🏽
jannie E.
Purchased at: Walmart
This eyelash curler is amazing. It really curls my eyelashes! And it’s very affordable. Covergirl curlers are about $4-15 which isn’t a bad price for the quality you get!
Emily S.
Covergirl Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler uploaded by Emily S.
This Was one of the many eye lash curler I have used and by far the best! It does not break the lashes and does not pinch the skin!
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
1,039 reviews
Covergirl Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler uploaded by Ann R.
What I really like about this product is that you can use in anytime of the day or night and it really helps keep your eyelashes lifted and looking beautiful
Mark M.
Fort Myers, FL
Covergirl Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler uploaded by Mark M.
Purchased at: Target
I use this product often. I use false lashes so I curl them but i don’t see a difference unless I heat up this curler with a lighter.
Karol Z.
Raleigh, NC
Covergirl Makeup Masters Eyelash Curler uploaded by Karol Z.
It works pretty great but I think it’s kind of small for my because I have big round eyes 😂, but other than that it curls gruand doesnt make your eyelashes fall off
TARAH W.
Enfield, NH
Ive been using this brand thruout my life they are excellent for beginners and professionals. They have quality items and variety of options.

103 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...