BY COVERGIRL

Velvety soft for perfect powder application. Puffs work with powder to help absorb oils and create a shine-free, poreless-looking finish. Use as replacement puffs for any Cover Girl powder compact. Made in China.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I always buy to make sure I have a clean one to avoid breakouts . " in 1 review
  • "They very affordable thank goodness." in 1 review
Katrina L.
Kingsville, TX
These are really good!! i wouldn’t say their the best for like foundation, but for powder OR the press foundation it is GREAT! i love the way it picks up the product whether its powder or foundation. it’s just great overall, i highly recommend it, it’s like $4 at walmart which is not bad at all! :)
Celisa W.
Kings Mountain
This powder puff from cover girl is the exact one you need if yours is missing from your compact or you just need to replace it. I can't stand when replacements don't fit, but with this brand I have had no problem. These pads are thin, but work just as needed.
Maria D.
Alexandria , MN
It’s not the best sponge I have ever used. I’ll stick with my brushes but i world okay. I got mine from Walmart at a reasonable price. It’s kind of hard to apply but it gets the job done. I probably will not repurchase these again. I don’t really recommend
Brandi V.
Arcade
They are amazing! You can use them to apply foundation, as back up pads for your powder foundation compacts, I also use them to blend in my eye shadow! I've also used them to experiment the different ways to blend my eye shadow colors when using new colors!
Adilene R.
El Paso , TX
Estás fueron de las primeras esponjas que compre Pat mi maquillaje y me ayudaron tanto que se las recomendé a mi hermana porque empezó a maquillarse, ahora ella también las usa todos los días para el maquillaje diario de la escuela!
Britney T.
Kemmerer, WY
Great product. I use them every time I apply my makeup! They’re easy to use and I have no issues! I like that I can grab them at my local Walmart. I have combination skin and haven’t found any issues with using this.
Gin G.
London, OH
Super love this one.it blended my make up pretty well and its very easy to use.i would highly recommend this one.i have a dry skin and this one helps me hide it.its worth the price and would continue using it
Chealsey C.
Keithville
This product is great for a sponge the foundation doesn't seep through the sponge as it does on other sponges. I would recommend for a beginner in make up though brushes are best to conserve the make up
Christy L.
I was not satisfied with these powder puffs by covergirl. I’ve used others that blended powder into my skin much better, these are not easy to apply, therefore it was a waste of money. Not recommended.
Jennifer M.
I use these to blend my face powders and contour they work well soft product I really don’t always wear makeup but when I do I use these pads I have bumpy skin I do recommend these powder puff sponges
Kristy B.
I need good powder puffs are these good? Do they tear easily?
Isadora G.