COVERGIRL Make-Up Masters Powder Puff uploaded by LaValley E.COVERGIRL Make-Up Masters Powder Puff uploaded by Alyssa H.COVERGIRL Make-Up Masters Powder Puff uploaded by Christina N.

BY COVERGIRL #31 in Makeup Sponges

Velvety soft for perfect powder application. Puffs work with powder to help absorb oils and create a shine-free, poreless-looking finish. Use as replacement puffs for any Cover Girl powder compact. Made in China.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "They very affordable thank goodness." in 1 review
  • "I always buy to make sure I have a clean one to avoid breakouts . " in 1 review
Nicole G.
Chesapeake, VA
I really didn’t like this, I prefer the brushes better. Yes I gave it three stars because it is a product that you buy separately for your powder and you know what you’re buying, I bought it because I wanted to try how it felt, it was gentle and does what it claims but I prefer brushes of beauty blender better.
Justice B.
My mom found a whole bunch of these for me, and I wouldn’t recommend them fully :(( I used them a few times and it just didn’t work as well. It wouldn’t really help blend things into your skin, or it just soaked everything up and barely anything was applied to my face. The price is really nice though.
Adrìanna M.
It’s not the worse sponge I’ve used but it’s not the best either. It’s a flat material which makes blending foundations on your face hard. They get dirty real easy but you can’t complain because they are cheap very affordable sponges. But I’d choose a beauty blender over these any day.
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I use foundation sponges quite often. I usually only use them to back on Powder onto my face. They are very good value because of the price. They are very easy to use and you can use a new one every week or so, depending on how many times you use it. I do recommend this product.
Srin Y.
This was an absolutely amazing makeup sponge. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good makeup sponge that works wonders for your face!
Evelin v.
Pacoima, CA
I love!!! I definitely recommend that people shop this product it work really good the quality is great and to top it off it is really affordable !! You can not compare this product to any other. I was very satisfied!!
Jenny K.
Stony Brook, NY
Doesn’t measure up to a lot of the make up applicators out there. It wasn’t absorbing or transferring liquid pact foundation well so tried with powder...but then took too much of the powder. would not recommend.
shay w.
This is a good product I use it sometimes to get in the little spaces doesn’t absorbed any of the product and that’s why I love this it’s very easy to use and very affordable if you’re on a budget works good
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I use this for my everyday needs!! Yes a need, not a want!! It is amazing!! Also worth the money!! I wouldn't use any other product!!! I would buy again!! The packaging is also great
Maggie A.
These are amazing they are soft and hold up for a while. They worked well and are well worth the money. Should come in a large value pack though. Would buy those more so that I have back up if needed
Kristy B.
I need good powder puffs are these good? Do they tear easily?
Isadora G.