COVERGIRL Make-Up Masters Powder Puff uploaded by Alyssa H.COVERGIRL Make-Up Masters Powder Puff uploaded by Christina N.

BY COVERGIRL #88 in Makeup Sponges

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Velvety soft for perfect powder application Velvety soft for perfect powder application.  Puffs work with powder to help absorb oils and create a shine - free, poreless - looking finish.  Use as replacement puffs for any Cover Girl powder compact. ; 1-800-4COVER4 covergirl.com

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I always buy to make sure I have a clean one to avoid breakouts . " in 1 review
  • "They very affordable thank goodness." in 1 review
MARIA ALEXANDRA R.
MARIA ALEXANDRA R.
MEDLEY

It is a good brand of makeup products. I decided to buy this sponge and did not regret it. It allows me to apply the base to my face without problem. The makeup is applied evenly and without leaving any lumps. It is an essential product for all women who want to always be beautiful. I recommend it to everyone. I'll keep buying it.
catherine p.
catherine p.
Belleville, MI
I like these puffs. Even though they might seem like an old-fashioned product, they do the trick when you are trying to get the right amount of makeup on the right part of your face. Sometimes, a brush doesn't cut it and only a puff will do. Only con is they don't last long. I economize by cutting them into quarters.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Tacoma, WA
Most people say I have a really heavy touch I seem like when I put on my make up I'm always pushing it into my face. No it's not the best thing but but cover girl makeup master power pop is perfect and always seems to handle my roughness of rubbing my face and always blends beautifully. I love it the size is perfect
Meggie B.
Meggie B.
Swanton, OH
I have used this for a couple of weeks now and its soft when you first get it but after about a week or so of use it gets really gross fast and is not at all soft nor can you really clean it I would not purchase this again in the future It was way too expensive for the lack of quality
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Visalia, CA
This product was very soft on my face but i found i would have to use a lot of powder foundation to keep the puff from keeping all product inside. I seen while usimg this product i had a lot of breakouts due to all the backed up make up and oils. When i washed it fell apart.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Bloomington, IL
Covergirl please bring back your actual sponges, the makeup master sponges worked so much better than your powder puff option, these can't do what the sponge did for foundation and blurring for a more photo-ready finish, I think you should bring it back by popular demand!
Gina U.
Gina U.
Paris, IL
It's hard to find something that doesn't feel like sand paper when using a powder puff. This one however feels lovely on my sensitive skin. They are a great value for the quality. If you are looking for a reasonable price well developed product than these are for you.
Tara R.
Tara R.
Savannah, GA
I used to use this product but the puff became heavy laden with makeup, and did a poor job of evenly applying and blending makeup. I switched to a nice foundation brush and my makeup application became instantly easier. I would not recommend this product to a friend.
NICOLE B.
NICOLE B.
I used to be a big fan of Power Puffs but now I prefer to use the sponges. It is easy to apply with a puff but the just look so dirty after a couple of uses. I purchase most of my makeup tools from drugstores or Walmart. Disappointed because they don't last long.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for applying liquid foundation! I apply product to one side and apply! They're easy to hold and use! Great for blending! Only down side is I wish they were a little bigger and thicker. It would make application easier and less mess on fingers.
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
I need good powder puffs are these good? Do they tear easily?
Isadora G.