COVERGIRL Make-Up Masters Powder Puff uploaded by Alyssa H.COVERGIRL Make-Up Masters Powder Puff uploaded by Christina N.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Velvety soft for perfect powder application. Puffs work with powder to help absorb oils and create a shine-free, poreless-looking finish. Use as replacement puffs for any Cover Girl powder compact. Made in China. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I always buy to make sure I have a clean one to avoid breakouts . " in 1 review
  • "They very affordable thank goodness." in 1 review
Malary G.
Influenster is awesome !
These products are amazing, you can get all flavors, colors and different sizes in all these products! They are affordable, effective and neat, I recommend these products to everyone ! Everyone should try these products to see for yourself if you think it will work for you. I love influenster Great products !
Ashley B.
Lehigh acres , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used it once but didnt really like how it blended my makeup. I recommend this to be used for first timers though, when i first etarted i thought they were good until i learned how to blend more. Plus they're not expensive they're affordable.
yuliam i.
Paterson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The sponge blends my makeup so good and easy. It is super fast blending the foundation. I like to use it wet because it absorbs a lot of product. This is a predictable this because it is a sponge. So i like to wet it so it doesn’t eat all my product.
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything about this product the look is definitely gorgeous! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
elena t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations! It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Cheyanne D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use these for powders. Very soft and easy on the skin. Really good price. Got them at a local pharmacy. However, I do not recommend using them interchangeably with different colors etc. as the color will get stuck and make for an unfortunate mishap.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product for removing my makeup when using Mary Kay makeup removal. Price is reasonable and affordable. I tried other products but this is the best one that I have ever used. Recommend others to try this product. I will continue to use this product.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for an easy to use application. What i use this product for is removing extra oil from my face. I like to take it with me and after a few hours when my face gets a bit shiny i use it to dab all over the shiny areas to get the matte look
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan of Cover Girl's powders but I actually continuously bought them just for the puffs! They are lovely but get dirty and gross fairly fast especially if thrown around in a makeup bag I was ecstatic when I found they sold them individually
Kristy B.
I need good powder puffs are these good? Do they tear easily?
Isadora G.