BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Helps blend brush softly and naturally.  Fluffy, natural - hair brush Get a great, natural blush with this fluffy brush, designed to give maximum control in color application. ; 1-800-4COVER4 covergirl.com

COVERGIRL Make-Up Masters Blush Brush
  • "Works better than any other blush brush I've ever purchased (over expensive ones) I would highly recommend this product" in 11 reviews
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is one of my favorite brushes. It is super easy to clean and was a pretty good value. My friend always wants to borrow this brush! I use it every single day with my makeup application! I would definitely recommend!
Marie F.
This is definitely not a favorite of mine. The shape of the brush isn't conducive to flattering placement of blush. That said, I am a professional and use professional tools. This does not hold a candle to my Hakuhodo brushes, and for the cost there are many better alternatives like Morphè, Sigma, Real Techniques, etc.
Irmaris L.
I did not like this brush at all, I prefer the ELF cosmetics brushes. This brush felt stiff and hard on my face. It didn't blend well the products and when I was washing it it kept shedding! I do not recommend this brush. Wet n Wild have better brushes for only $1.00
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
I absolutely love the Covergirl Makeup Masters Blush Brush! It works wonderfully and gives me a flawless application every time.

It is a very full brush and the hairs of the brush seem very soft and natural and not plastic-y, they don't irritate my sensitive skin, and they stay in place and don't shed.

I have tried other more expensive brushes but this brush works much better and is by far my favorite.
Crystal Q.
Humble, TX
These brushes are not good quality at all. I would pick this up real quick at a drug store if I was on the go and had nothing else with me. But for the price, being comparable to other brands of quality drugstore brushes, I would skip on these entirely.
Raven I.
Blacksburg, SC
An artist is only as good as their utensils. That so applies to make up artistry as well! If you do not have a good quality brush like the Covergirl Make-Up Masters Blush Brush you will have lines, clumps and streaks. You don't have to worry about these with this brush.
Sarah P.
San Juan, TX
This brush definitely works well and gets the job done for a while after purchasing. It's worth your money, however, after a couple uses, some of the bristles began to come out and it was difficult to clean.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Wish this brush were a bit softer on my cheeks. Good overall buy for the price though. Beats some of the $30 brushes from the high-end makeup counters when it definitely achieves the same results.
Amanda G.
Seabrook, TX
This brush is decent for a few uses but as soon as you clean it, it sheds everywhere and leaves strands of hair from the brush on your face. I have found better blush brushes at the drug store for the same price & cheaper.
Bree C.
New Phila, OH
I wasn't really a fan of this brush. I'm very picky when I come to my brushes. It seemed as though when you use this brush the hairs in the brush came out the more it was used
Brenda C.
What makes this brush so good?