BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LIP COLOR / TWO PACK. Type: Lipstick Color Mapping: Red

Siudy A.
Cover girl foundation is Amazing does it job perfectly . its good value not pricey at all , there at any drug store . easy use & apple one swipe &down look good & last long want go party dont worry about your foundation it stay on , I'll buy it again (:
Nikki R.
Mount Vernon, KY
This has such pretty colors and I love it it's super cheat well worth it's price I'd buy it for a lot more and I bought this online off of a website not for sure what it was called I'd definitely buy this again
Melanie V.
Not a fan of Covergirl. Really cheap line, Not good quality at all. Didn't met my expectations. Not long lasting at all! I bought all the Covergirl stuff on Walgreens. Definitely not recommend to anyone.
Natalia M.
Fort Worth
This product is an amazing product, I use it on the daily bases! I would totally recommend it to other people. And it last a long time! Nice packaging too!!! And its easier to apply with a brush! Over all I would buy this everyday if I could ! Totally recommend
Courtney D.
Urban decay is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my eyes so soft and is so easy to apply! Love the pigment in this. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Jesenia V.
Shades are nice I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not pricey get it now!
ThatBihhKayla W.
Danville
I really like this item it's so nice and I would recommend that yhu go and get yhu one ryte not they are so bomb
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
I love this makeup brand because pigmentan very well, soi fanatica and I always look for new nobedades nice
Kirsti W.
These are great affordable blushes.  There's many colors to choose from and I found that its long lasting.
Araceli M.
Me parece un producto realmente bueno, aunque aún tiene cosas en las que mejorar, pero siento que va por buen camino, además de que deja una agradable sensación y siento que puede llegar a resaltar muy bien, de verdad me gustó el producto, pero le falta un poco.

back