• COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blackfire 410
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Violet Voltage 440
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blue Boom 450
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Silver Spark 430

BY COVERGIRL

With Liquiline blast, you’ll get all the intensity and staying power of a liquid with the ease and blendability of a waterproof eyeliner pencil. Use the liner as-is for intense definition or smoke-it-out with the built-in smudger end for a subtle, smoky look. Requires sharpener, sharpener not included.

How To Apply:

1. Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
  2. Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
  3. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
  4. Soften the line with the smudger tip.
  5. Finish the look with two coats of mascara.

• Does this particular eyeliner smudge easily or does it st...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge and run under your eyes ? 1 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day? 1 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner
  • "This is my favorite soft black eyeliner that is a reasonable price. It is incredibly soft and creamy. It is my go to pencil liner. It also stays on for almost the entire day, it does wear off a little on my waterline some days though. " in 69 reviews
  • "Amazing eyeliner that is very black and doesn't smudge at all. it stays all day and is so beautiful. I love it." in 34 reviews
  • "I only use eyeliner on my waterline so my review will be based on that. I like this product a lot. I've found that it stays longer than other eyeliners I've tried and it's also darker. I've had issues with eyeliner not wanting to show up and this is not one of them. I have tried using it for wings and just basic lines but that's not something I'm good at yet." in 29 reviews
Heather N.
Jonesboro, LA
I would give this product 5 stars except there is so little product. 😢 after 2 weeks it's empty! I LOVE how smooth and EASY it applies because I struggle with liner but it just isn't enough in the container. The color was so rich and perfect for those not daring enough for black but wanting something semi-dark.
Bik T.
Savannah, GA
I have this eye liner in blue and green. I loved the pigmentation and the pop it brings to my eyes. I will continue to buy it!
Marjan S.
Australia
I have the same problem as others. Product and package in front of me - both w/ no mention of sharpening needed! Liner works well, but bought a second one when my first didn't "twist up". Now I find I need a sharpener. Should be stated on package.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
I have this eyeliner in two colors, this blue color and a metallic or eletric type purple or indigo color. I saw them at lot less for 1.99 and had to get them. It is so hard to find beautiful colors like these. They are gel liners. They go on extremely smooth and you can even do a cat eye with them. They also have a smudge brush on the other day. The color lasts for a long time, I mean depending on how long your day is you might have to retouch. But I am in love with these!
Elle B.
This is the only Covergirl makeup product I have ever liked besides the LashBlast Mega Volume Mascara. This eyeliner applies very pigmented and smooth. It is affordable and worth the money. It doesn't last long on the waterline, but I expect that of drugstore eyeliners. It looks great on the upper or lower lash line and doesn't tug on my eyes. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good inexpensive eyeliner.
Danielle D.
Greenwood, DE
I have tried many different eyeliners and the blue covergirl liquiline is my absolute hands down favorite! I get compliments all the time on the vivid color and I love being out of the box with my eyes! The only downside is having to sharpen it, but there is no other like this!
Aseel A.
So sheer color ، not pigmented ، didn't give any color inside the eyes don't recommend it 👎🏻
Elizabeth A.
Revere MA
I LOVE!! I recommend it to all, they gave me for my birthday and I still occupying certainly is the best !!
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
This eyeliner was ok. It was my first time using this type of eyeliner from this brand. I tried it out in the color brown blaze instead of my usual black or brown color since I wanted a different color. This eyeliner smeared after about two hours. It wasn't as pigmented as I wanted it to be. I had to use it a couple of times to get it how I wanted it to look. This eyeliner isn't super bad but its not what I'm use to using. For the drugstore brand and price it was ok.
tressa s.
Oak Hill, WV
I love this liquid eye liner! I use it almost everyday. Deff a must have in your beauty bag! This makes doing cat eye make up super easy!!
Iris H.
I've recently been looking for a good eyeliner that's cheap. I was wondering if it glides on easily and if it lasts long?
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
Does this liner run? I'm having a hard time finding a good liner that doesn't run down my bottom lids during the day
cynthia p.
Does this really works?? I need to try it asap.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
Now does this stay all day?