• COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blackfire 410
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Violet Voltage 440
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blue Boom 450
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Silver Spark 430

BY COVERGIRL

With Liquiline blast, you’ll get all the intensity and staying power of a liquid with the ease and blendability of a waterproof eyeliner pencil. Use the liner as-is for intense definition or smoke-it-out with the built-in smudger end for a subtle, smoky look. Requires sharpener, sharpener not included.

How To Apply:

1. Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
  2. Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
  3. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
  4. Soften the line with the smudger tip.
  5. Finish the look with two coats of mascara.

• Does this particular eyeliner smudge easily or does it st...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge and run under your eyes ? 1 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day? 1 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner
  • "This is my favorite soft black eyeliner that is a reasonable price. It is incredibly soft and creamy. It is my go to pencil liner. It also stays on for almost the entire day, it does wear off a little on my waterline some days though. " in 69 reviews
  • "Amazing eyeliner that is very black and doesn't smudge at all. it stays all day and is so beautiful. I love it." in 34 reviews
  • "I only use eyeliner on my waterline so my review will be based on that. I like this product a lot. I've found that it stays longer than other eyeliners I've tried and it's also darker. I've had issues with eyeliner not wanting to show up and this is not one of them. I have tried using it for wings and just basic lines but that's not something I'm good at yet." in 29 reviews
Jenn G.
Quincy, IL
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
By far one of the best products I have ever used. Definitely will recommend this to close friends and family as this is a cheap and affordable product
Aub t.
Warren, AR
love this eyeliner for winged/cat eye liner !!
it really helps for that winged effect !!
would use more often !
Angela B.
Yelm, WA
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
I wear brown more than black and will always by Cover girl over any other product. My mother uses cover girl
Yvette L.
Lakeland, FL
Very high pigmented color. It goes on like a liquid eyeliner. Unfortunately it does smudge a bit but color lasts without fading.
Alison F.
YARMOUTH, NS
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
Covergirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner was one of my favorites for a long time. I had a few of the colors, but most often wore the brown blaze for a less harsh line. I love the fact that the other end has a smudge tool. My only complaint is that it seemed to smear easily, like if your eye got itchy or something you'd have to double check in case your liner was down your face. That's the one reason I switched liners. If it was a little more durable, I'd probably make the switch back!
Megan M.
I was really impressed with these eyeliners!! they are easy to apply, have a really smooth consistency, very opaque color and don't smudge. my only complaint being it seems when sharpening them the tip seems to break quite often, which i think is from how soft the formulation of eyeliner itself is(so sharpen carefully). but even so i still adore these eyeliners and would recommend them!
Katie s.
Warren, PA
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
Love this product!! Perfect control and color. Stays on all day and looks amazing. This product is also a good buy.
Heaven R.
One of my favorite eyeliners that I have used whiting the last year goes on smooth and stay in place.
Jaime W.
Liverpool, NS
This eyeliner goes on so smooth and is super easy to use. I have it in black and brown. I like that it included a smudger on the other end. Makes things more convenient!
Angela S.
Volo
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
Love this eyeliner! It stays on throughout the day without smudges or smears. It goes on smooth and it's easy to remove at the end of the day.
Iris H.
I've recently been looking for a good eyeliner that's cheap. I was wondering if it glides on easily and if it lasts long?
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
Does this liner run? I'm having a hard time finding a good liner that doesn't run down my bottom lids during the day
cynthia p.
Does this really works?? I need to try it asap.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
Now does this stay all day?