• COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blackfire 410
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Violet Voltage 440
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blue Boom 450
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Silver Spark 430

BY COVERGIRL

With Liquiline blast, you’ll get all the intensity and staying power of a liquid with the ease and blendability of a waterproof eyeliner pencil. Use the liner as-is for intense definition or smoke-it-out with the built-in smudger end for a subtle, smoky look. Requires sharpener, sharpener not included.

How To Apply:

1. Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
  2. Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
  3. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
  4. Soften the line with the smudger tip.
  5. Finish the look with two coats of mascara.

• Does this particular eyeliner smudge easily or does it st...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge and run under your eyes ? 1 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day? 1 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner
  • "This is my favorite soft black eyeliner that is a reasonable price. It is incredibly soft and creamy. It is my go to pencil liner. It also stays on for almost the entire day, it does wear off a little on my waterline some days though. " in 69 reviews
  • "Amazing eyeliner that is very black and doesn't smudge at all. it stays all day and is so beautiful. I love it." in 34 reviews
  • "I only use eyeliner on my waterline so my review will be based on that. I like this product a lot. I've found that it stays longer than other eyeliners I've tried and it's also darker. I've had issues with eyeliner not wanting to show up and this is not one of them. I have tried using it for wings and just basic lines but that's not something I'm good at yet." in 29 reviews
Christi C.
Mc Leansboro, IL
It goes on really smoothly, doesn’t tug at all. But that could be why it just smudges EVERYWHERE. And as for putting it on your waterline? Forget about it.
Caitlyn H.
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
These eyeliners give me "panda eyes". They bleed so so much on to my under eye. I used it five times and got the same result every time so finally I just gave it away.
Melissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
It goes on really thin and streaky. You have to use multiple layers for it to be dark, but then it ends up looking really thick.
katie s.
Doesnt stay on very well. I usually look for a clean look during the entire day but this did not give me that. I had eyeliner on the top of my eyelids within hours
Aseel A.
So sheer color ، not pigmented ، didn't give any color inside the eyes don't recommend it 👎🏻
Ashleigh P.
Irvine, KY
I wasn't a huge fan of this eyeliner. I had problems with it wanting to run and smear all day long.
Shayla D.
Found that the tip for applicating was way too thick for me, I like a very natural look and this one was too thick for me.
Ariane K.
Cape Coral, FL
I bought mine in blue, and i wasn't impressed. It smudges really bad and faded and melted on my face, will not buy again
Rachel G.
Charleston, IL
I didn't really care for it. It didn't have great color and did not last very long at all.
I am not really a fan of this product. But this is a nice product. I usually used it to line my eyes but so far my experience with this brand has been horrible. I would not buy it again and won't recommend to anyone. There are many brands out there which offer a better product for such price range.
Iris H.
I've recently been looking for a good eyeliner that's cheap. I was wondering if it glides on easily and if it lasts long?
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
Does this liner run? I'm having a hard time finding a good liner that doesn't run down my bottom lids during the day
cynthia p.
Does this really works?? I need to try it asap.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
Now does this stay all day?