• COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blackfire 410
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Violet Voltage 440
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blue Boom 450
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Silver Spark 430

BY COVERGIRL

With Liquiline blast, you’ll get all the intensity and staying power of a liquid with the ease and blendability of a waterproof eyeliner pencil. Use the liner as-is for intense definition or smoke-it-out with the built-in smudger end for a subtle, smoky look. Requires sharpener, sharpener not included.

How To Apply:

1. Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
  2. Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
  3. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
  4. Soften the line with the smudger tip.
  5. Finish the look with two coats of mascara.

• Does this particular eyeliner smudge easily or does it st...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge and run under your eyes ? 1 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day? 1 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner

Start your review of COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is my favorite soft black eyeliner that is a reasonable price. It is incredibly soft and creamy. It is my go to pencil liner. It also stays on for almost the entire day, it does wear off a little on my waterline some days though. " in 69 reviews
  • "Amazing eyeliner that is very black and doesn't smudge at all. it stays all day and is so beautiful. I love it." in 34 reviews
  • "I only use eyeliner on my waterline so my review will be based on that. I like this product a lot. I've found that it stays longer than other eyeliners I've tried and it's also darker. I've had issues with eyeliner not wanting to show up and this is not one of them. I have tried using it for wings and just basic lines but that's not something I'm good at yet." in 29 reviews
Suzi S.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Blackfire 410 more...
I’ll start off by saying that it’s very hard for me to find a good eyeliner for my waterline. Many that I’ve tried don’t even show on my waterline. This has worked for me better than any high end eyeliner I’ve bought. The intensity is just what I need and it is long wear and doesn’t smudge
Amberly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Love the formula, creamy yet lasts all day without smudging. Great for the lower lash line or a smoky eye
Morgan L.
My favorite eyeliner of all time! It goes on smooth like butter and it lasts all day. It also comes off easily at the end of the day. The color is intense. Would highly recommend!
Dawn G.
Oklahoma
I enjoy the application. The color is bold and amazing. Cover Girl are all decent for the price. Best drug store eyeliner.
Dori B.
Review for: Blackfire 410 more...
This is my GO TO for black eyeliner! It leaves a neat line, but also smudges easily when going for the 'smoky' eye look. I've been using this for years and won't use anything else. The other end is a blender/smudger and it works great! A little goes a long way and I will continue to use this!
Maeghan C.
Granite Quarry, NC
Easier to buy in bulk since I go through so much of it. It is long lasting but it does also smudge. I’ve used this since I was 14.
Courtney B.
Carbon Hill, AL
I’ve used this liner for years and I will never use another liner for my water line! I can’t seem to get away from this product. GREAT price for a GREAT product. I highly recommend this product!!
Jennifer G.
Spencerville , OH
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
I absolutely love, lobe, love this product and I cannot live without it! I honestly cannot and will
NOT step out of my home without having this eyeliner on! I love it because it makes my brown eyes pop with color and it's creamy smooth and it don't run on my eyes. It stays in place all day and by evening time all I have to do it just add more product and out the door I go again! Purchase this product at least once and you will do like me and replace ALL your eyeliner with just one! Also this
Product was purchased at my local Walmart! Go ahead and give it a try!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,152 reviews
This silver eyeliner is so cute and very easy to apply . It’s reasonabley priced as well
Naeemah Y.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this product, easy to apply and glide on smoothly. I like the fact that it's waterproof being that I work in the health industry without a lot of time to go back and check my makeup, I love the fact that it does not run.
Iris H.
I've recently been looking for a good eyeliner that's cheap. I was wondering if it glides on easily and if it lasts long?
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
Does this liner run? I'm having a hard time finding a good liner that doesn't run down my bottom lids during the day
cynthia p.
Does this really works?? I need to try it asap.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
Now does this stay all day?