• COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blackfire 410
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Violet Voltage 440
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blue Boom 450
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Silver Spark 430

BY COVERGIRL

With Liquiline blast, you’ll get all the intensity and staying power of a liquid with the ease and blendability of a waterproof eyeliner pencil. Use the liner as-is for intense definition or smoke-it-out with the built-in smudger end for a subtle, smoky look. Requires sharpener, sharpener not included.

How To Apply:

1. Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
  2. Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
  3. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
  4. Soften the line with the smudger tip.
  5. Finish the look with two coats of mascara.

• Does this particular eyeliner smudge easily or does it st...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge and run under your eyes ? 1 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day? 1 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner

Start your review of COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is my favorite soft black eyeliner that is a reasonable price. It is incredibly soft and creamy. It is my go to pencil liner. It also stays on for almost the entire day, it does wear off a little on my waterline some days though. " in 69 reviews
  • "Amazing eyeliner that is very black and doesn't smudge at all. it stays all day and is so beautiful. I love it." in 34 reviews
  • "I only use eyeliner on my waterline so my review will be based on that. I like this product a lot. I've found that it stays longer than other eyeliners I've tried and it's also darker. I've had issues with eyeliner not wanting to show up and this is not one of them. I have tried using it for wings and just basic lines but that's not something I'm good at yet." in 29 reviews
Liz D.
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
I usually have difficulty applying eyeliner or having it look right with the rest of my eye makeup but this liquilineblast is a perfect match for me! The brown complements the color of lashes (it looks less dramatic than black) and makes my blue eyes pop! Easy breezy beautiful and the best eyeliner for me! You have to try this Covergirl product now!!
Amanda H.
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
I love the brown tone of this liner it is the perfect complement for my eyes! I have tried many different brown liners none compare. It lasts all day! The comparison between it and others is a land slide! I have recommended several times since using!
Christine P.
Weatherford, TX
Love this. Easy on. Just wish the lid wouldn't slip off so easily - i've dried out two of these in the last few months because the lid slips off instead of locks onto it. But its such an easy application and use, really great product. Almost better than liquid.
Brittany B.
Jefferson, GA
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
I have enjoyed using the Cover Girl Linquiline Blast Eyeliner. I have tried other colors but I prefer the brown due to it being not as harsh as black given that I'm a brunette. It applies very smoothly and easily and the smudge tool on the opposite end it amazing. The price is very reasonable and affordable. The only down side is that although it lasts all day, it does have a tendency to smudge easily if you were to rub your eye so you have to be careful. I wish it would go on and stay on but I would use it again and would recommend it as a product.
Izabelle R.
Topton, NC
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
Okay so for the first 4 uses it was great I had no issue with it and it was very easy to use but when I tried to use it the next time the gel like tip broke off I was especially angry when I found out that little tip was all they gave you I paid almost 4 dollars for it and it lasted 4 days I did no and will not recommend it to anyone unless they give you more then the little tip that breaks off easily.
Melissa M.
It's a big deal when I can find an eyeliner I like. Most are the crayon, I've never been good with liquid either. Luckily, my mother-in-law is an extreme couponer and gave me a bunch of make-up for my birthday. I absolutely LOVE this product.
Alyssa F.
Jeffersonville, IN
This is the eyeliner that I find myself reaching for day after day, specifically in Silver Spark. It is perfect for an everyday smokey eye without being too dark. The price point is very fair, especially with how long it lasts. I really like using the smudger on the opposite end on the lower lid. This works great on the waterline as well. I wish they would come out with more color choices!
Heather N.
Jonesboro, LA
I would give this product 5 stars except there is so little product. 😢 after 2 weeks it's empty! I LOVE how smooth and EASY it applies because I struggle with liner but it just isn't enough in the container. The color was so rich and perfect for those not daring enough for black but wanting something semi-dark.
Megan M.
I was really impressed with these eyeliners!! they are easy to apply, have a really smooth consistency, very opaque color and don't smudge. my only complaint being it seems when sharpening them the tip seems to break quite often, which i think is from how soft the formulation of eyeliner itself is(so sharpen carefully). but even so i still adore these eyeliners and would recommend them!
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This eyeliner is pretty good.  You can purchase it at almost any drug store for a fair price.  Its fairly easy to apply.  However it doesnt last very long.  This is the first time ive tried this product, im not sure i i would purchase it again.
Iris H.
I've recently been looking for a good eyeliner that's cheap. I was wondering if it glides on easily and if it lasts long?
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
Does this liner run? I'm having a hard time finding a good liner that doesn't run down my bottom lids during the day
cynthia p.
Does this really works?? I need to try it asap.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
Now does this stay all day?