• COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blackfire 410
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Violet Voltage 440
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blue Boom 450
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Silver Spark 430

BY COVERGIRL

With Liquiline blast, you’ll get all the intensity and staying power of a liquid with the ease and blendability of a waterproof eyeliner pencil. Use the liner as-is for intense definition or smoke-it-out with the built-in smudger end for a subtle, smoky look. Requires sharpener, sharpener not included.

How To Apply:

1. Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
  2. Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
  3. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
  4. Soften the line with the smudger tip.
  5. Finish the look with two coats of mascara.

• Does this particular eyeliner smudge easily or does it st...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge and run under your eyes ? 1 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day? 1 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner
  • "This is my favorite soft black eyeliner that is a reasonable price. It is incredibly soft and creamy. It is my go to pencil liner. It also stays on for almost the entire day, it does wear off a little on my waterline some days though. " in 69 reviews
  • "Amazing eyeliner that is very black and doesn't smudge at all. it stays all day and is so beautiful. I love it." in 34 reviews
  • "I only use eyeliner on my waterline so my review will be based on that. I like this product a lot. I've found that it stays longer than other eyeliners I've tried and it's also darker. I've had issues with eyeliner not wanting to show up and this is not one of them. I have tried using it for wings and just basic lines but that's not something I'm good at yet." in 29 reviews
Kaelin N.
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
This eyeliner applied really easily and went on smoothly, which I enjoyed. I've tried several of colors including the Brown Blaze, and they are all pigmented and apply without dragging or skipping, so you don't have to go over the line multiple times to get a smooth line. It smudges easily with the smudge tool on the end, which is nice for a softer look, but this means it smears throughout the day as well. This eyeliner would be perfect if it had more staying power.
Ana A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the pigment of this pencil. It is definitely one of my favorite drugstore make up brands. Very good quality but smears a little after a while. Very good price. I've used other liners with better quality but I think I'll still use this once in a while. If you're looking for affordable make up, i wold recommend this eyeliner.
Dana S.
1,093 reviews
I tried this eyeliner out a couple of years ago. I think the packaging is okay, it is just a basic eyeliner. I have not repurchased since because I think that it isn't an eyeliner that enjoyed as much as others. The pigmentation is okay but it doesn't last as long as I would like.
Cathy S.
Ilion, NY
I received this product in a gift basket from P&G and Influenster I love the color Its very thick although it runs and rubs off to easily for me It gets gummy as I'm using it The first side looks great goes on smooth and easy then it starts getting sticky and the color fades If I had to choose between the Felt pen applicator and the regular tip liquid liner I would choose the regular tip
Becca M.
Owensboro, KY
I have only good things to say about this eyeliner and I would be typing for days if I listed all of them! It's so easy to apply and stays in place all day! I love having a pencil eyeliner and liquid eyeliner all in one! This is definitely my holy grail of eyeliners, I seriously couldn't imagine my make-up routine without it. If you haven't tried it, GO GET IT! :D It's cheap and amazing!
Emily B.
Farmington, MI
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
This color is really nice! It doesn't stay on as long as I had hoped it would and it comes of pretty easily when I rub my eyes, but it's really easy to put on and really easy to take off. I think I still prefer the black eyeliner because I have really dark brown eyes, but this gave a natural look that I surprisingly liked!
Gabby Y.
Norfolk, VA
I got this eyeliner in a lime green color and like it a lot. I usually only use pencil liners for under my lower lashes, as my eyelids tend to get oily and make pencil liners crease up. The color makes my eyes pop (even without the Snapchat filter here) and lasts pretty well as long as I don't rub my eyes.
Brittney W.
Denham Springs, LA
This eyeliner works pretty well, and does not smudge in your waterline. The only reason I gave it 3 stars is because it doesn't last very long considering how little I actually use it. I enjoy the fact that it is a darker shade of black than most other eyeliners though.
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
This is one of my favorite eyeliners.Not only does it go along with my budget but it works just as well as a more expensive one.It goes on smooth and it pretty much last all day long with out it smearing down your eyes in the middle of your day!!!!The only down fault to this product is i wouldn't buy it for a waterproof liner but i also don't use makeup when i am getting wet...
Amanda H.
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
I love the brown tone of this liner it is the perfect complement for my eyes! I have tried many different brown liners none compare. It lasts all day! The comparison between it and others is a land slide! I have recommended several times since using!
Iris H.
I've recently been looking for a good eyeliner that's cheap. I was wondering if it glides on easily and if it lasts long?
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
Does this liner run? I'm having a hard time finding a good liner that doesn't run down my bottom lids during the day
cynthia p.
Does this really works?? I need to try it asap.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
Now does this stay all day?