• COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blackfire 410
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Violet Voltage 440
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blue Boom 450
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Silver Spark 430

BY COVERGIRL

With Liquiline blast, you’ll get all the intensity and staying power of a liquid with the ease and blendability of a waterproof eyeliner pencil. Use the liner as-is for intense definition or smoke-it-out with the built-in smudger end for a subtle, smoky look. Requires sharpener, sharpener not included.

How To Apply:

1. Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
  2. Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
  3. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
  4. Soften the line with the smudger tip.
  5. Finish the look with two coats of mascara.

• Does this particular eyeliner smudge easily or does it st...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge and run under your eyes ? 1 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day? 1 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner
  • "This is my favorite soft black eyeliner that is a reasonable price. It is incredibly soft and creamy. It is my go to pencil liner. It also stays on for almost the entire day, it does wear off a little on my waterline some days though. " in 69 reviews
  • "Amazing eyeliner that is very black and doesn't smudge at all. it stays all day and is so beautiful. I love it." in 34 reviews
  • "I only use eyeliner on my waterline so my review will be based on that. I like this product a lot. I've found that it stays longer than other eyeliners I've tried and it's also darker. I've had issues with eyeliner not wanting to show up and this is not one of them. I have tried using it for wings and just basic lines but that's not something I'm good at yet." in 29 reviews
Taylor P.
St. Joseph, MO
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
I love this eyeliner! I have used it since it came out. Since I have brown eyes, it looks nice and a little less harsh than black eyeliner sometimes can. I am also a contact lens wearer, and other eyeliners can irritate my eyes because I line my waterline. This eyeliner has been easy on my eyes and does not irritate. I use this on my lower waterline as well as in the corners. It makes my eyes pop just enough but doesn't overpower. I would recommend this to anyone who would like a subtle, non irritating eyeliner!
Juliet C.
This product lasts all day. It's vibrant from the beginning of the day to the end. It's small and easy to carry around. It has a smooth application and looks amazing. I will be buying it again and would recommend it.
Jennifer G.
Spencerville , OH
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
I absolutely love, lobe, love this product and I cannot live without it! I honestly cannot and will
NOT step out of my home without having this eyeliner on! I love it because it makes my brown eyes pop with color and it's creamy smooth and it don't run on my eyes. It stays in place all day and by evening time all I have to do it just add more product and out the door I go again! Purchase this product at least once and you will do like me and replace ALL your eyeliner with just one! Also this
Product was purchased at my local Walmart! Go ahead and give it a try!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
This is a tough product to review, because the product itself is awesome, but the packaging is seriously flawed. I could not figure out how to sharpen it without completely ruining the stick and just getting dangerously sharp and pointy edges. I even looked to the Covergirl website and with many other people having the same problem, nobody could figure out which sharpener we should be using. If you have a great sharpener that can get through anything, then maybe try this out, otherwise I would steer clear.
Halley L.
A really great pencil liner from the drugstore that I always repurchase-- it glides on smoothly with minimal effort and the black color is opaque. It doesn't smudge or wear off, from my experiences, and I have sweated and even cried in it! I would totally recommend this if you're looking for a good pencil liner that is affordable.
Esther M.
Brooklyn, NY
It acually worked, but it had a more than a few cons, which I didn't like. The eyeliner itself was nice, the intensity was like a liquid liner, but the eyeliner itself was also way too soft, and I had to sharpen it often. It was also quite pricey where I bought it, and the smudger was black, so I: a)couldn't see where the eyeliner was on it, and b) couldn't tell if it were dirty or not, so I would accidentally smudge eyeliner where I DIDN'T want it to be. However, it does look nice and lasts, so it's a low B.
Rebecca K.
While I'm not a huge pencil fan this eyeliner did it's job. Compared to other eyeliners I've tried before It was pretty great for a first time buy from this brand. It lasted all day and I almost had a hard time getting it off. I would 100% use this again and recommend it to those looking for a new eyeliner.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
I tried the liquiline out of curiosity when I wanted a liner that wouldn't smudge because I was wearing contact lenses at the time. Unfortunately the liquiline made my eyes burn a little which caused them to water and by the end of the day they felt sticky. I don't believe this is a product for me.
Ashlee G.
Bella Vista
LOVE the eyeliner itself. Goes on smooth and smudges great with the foam tip at the end. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and finally realized it doesn't twist up. This eyeliner requires a pencil sharpener. Not only that but you have to sharpen the plastic around the eyeliner which just seems ridiculous to me. I definitely am disapointed and will not purchase this product again until the problem is fixed.
Kasey J.
Olathe , KS
Though I love this eyeliner, and the product in and of itself is wonderful, there is no way to sharpen the pencil. I always have to resort to shoving a q-tip up the bottom after ripping the applicator end off. Terrible. I feel like it's a cruel joke by Covergirl. I don't understand why they would create a product that can't be sharpened.
Iris H.
I've recently been looking for a good eyeliner that's cheap. I was wondering if it glides on easily and if it lasts long?
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
Does this liner run? I'm having a hard time finding a good liner that doesn't run down my bottom lids during the day
cynthia p.
Does this really works?? I need to try it asap.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
Now does this stay all day?