• COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blackfire 410
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Violet Voltage 440
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blue Boom 450
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Silver Spark 430

BY COVERGIRL

With Liquiline blast, you’ll get all the intensity and staying power of a liquid with the ease and blendability of a waterproof eyeliner pencil. Use the liner as-is for intense definition or smoke-it-out with the built-in smudger end for a subtle, smoky look. Requires sharpener, sharpener not included.

How To Apply:

1. Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
  2. Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
  3. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
  4. Soften the line with the smudger tip.
  5. Finish the look with two coats of mascara.

• Does this particular eyeliner smudge easily or does it st...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge and run under your eyes ? 1 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day? 1 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner

Start your review of COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is my favorite soft black eyeliner that is a reasonable price. It is incredibly soft and creamy. It is my go to pencil liner. It also stays on for almost the entire day, it does wear off a little on my waterline some days though. " in 69 reviews
  • "Amazing eyeliner that is very black and doesn't smudge at all. it stays all day and is so beautiful. I love it." in 34 reviews
  • "I only use eyeliner on my waterline so my review will be based on that. I like this product a lot. I've found that it stays longer than other eyeliners I've tried and it's also darker. I've had issues with eyeliner not wanting to show up and this is not one of them. I have tried using it for wings and just basic lines but that's not something I'm good at yet." in 29 reviews
Lexie M.
Mt Arlington, NJ
My current eyeliner and so far, a great one! It's easy to use and slides nicely on my lash lines and really makes my eyes pop! I can also use it for an occasional winged look.
Jessica J.
COVERGIRL EYELINE PENICL IS GOOD BUT I PERFERRE THE LINER THAT COMES IN WITH THE BRUSH ALMOST LIKE A LIQUID BUT NOT, IT GIVES YOU THE CHOICE OF CAT EYES OR MORE SUTTLE EYE.
Dania B.
Chula Vista, CA
Pigment is very intense and easy to apply the only con that I found was that as soon as it dries and you make certain eye movements the eyeliner cracks a bit but it is long lasting and the packaging is eye catching, I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.
Molly A.
newington
Review for: Blackfire 410 more...
My holy grail eyeliner. I cannot speak enough about the creaminess of this liner. Wears perfectly in my waterline and lasts all day. Compared to the Urban Decay 24/7 liner I would pick this one!
Megan B.
Arlington, TN
My favorite eyeliner out there! It's so smooth and stays on all day! I usually purchase a target but I've found it at drug stores too. It lasts me about 4-6 months and I wear it every single day! Will buy this over and over!
Paula G.
Northport, AL
Review for: Blackfire 410 more...
I love this eyeliner. It goes on easily and it doesn't smudge or run when I get hot. I have sensitive eyes and it doesn't bother them and I don't have to tug or pull because it just glides on.
Ashley P.
I use the brown in this eye pencil, usually in my waterline. It goes on beautifully, has great pigment, blends easily and stays put all day. Best eyeliner pencil ever!
Amanda M.
Gresham, OR
I like how easily applicable this liner is! The only down side to this liner is it can smudge fairly easily. But i do love the color and smooth application! I would recommend to others!
Bree G.
I absolutely love liquid eyeliner because it is so easy to apply and extremely affordable! It provides long lasting coverage and I can do my wings anyway I want!
Jennifer G.
Florissant, CO
I bought these when they first came out and used them until they were G-O-N-E. I loved them but then the stores near us quit carrying them. A few weeks ago, I was at WalMart and I found them again!! I got me a Panther green color so I can have my green on for my boys' football games, have to have coordinating makeup and clothes! I am happy that they are back but they seem a bit softer and easier to smudge, I'll still buy them but I'll have to use a primer to keep it in place.
Iris H.
I've recently been looking for a good eyeliner that's cheap. I was wondering if it glides on easily and if it lasts long?
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
Does this liner run? I'm having a hard time finding a good liner that doesn't run down my bottom lids during the day
cynthia p.
Does this really works?? I need to try it asap.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
Now does this stay all day?