• COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blackfire 410
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Violet Voltage 440
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blue Boom 450
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Silver Spark 430

BY COVERGIRL

With Liquiline blast, you’ll get all the intensity and staying power of a liquid with the ease and blendability of a waterproof eyeliner pencil. Use the liner as-is for intense definition or smoke-it-out with the built-in smudger end for a subtle, smoky look. Requires sharpener, sharpener not included.

How To Apply:

1. Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
  2. Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
  3. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
  4. Soften the line with the smudger tip.
  5. Finish the look with two coats of mascara.

• Does this particular eyeliner smudge easily or does it st...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge and run under your eyes ? 1 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day? 1 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner

Start your review of COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is my favorite soft black eyeliner that is a reasonable price. It is incredibly soft and creamy. It is my go to pencil liner. It also stays on for almost the entire day, it does wear off a little on my waterline some days though. " in 69 reviews
  • "Amazing eyeliner that is very black and doesn't smudge at all. it stays all day and is so beautiful. I love it." in 34 reviews
  • "I only use eyeliner on my waterline so my review will be based on that. I like this product a lot. I've found that it stays longer than other eyeliners I've tried and it's also darker. I've had issues with eyeliner not wanting to show up and this is not one of them. I have tried using it for wings and just basic lines but that's not something I'm good at yet." in 29 reviews
Shianne S.
Sabina, OH
My second favorite drugstore eyeliner. Smooth application, doesn't feel like it's stabbing you. Very long lasting for a drugstore product. I honestly wouldn't change anything about this product. I use this eyeliner everyday that I wear top eyeliner. Would recommend if you're on a budget.
Mary R.
El Paso
Review for: Blackfire 410 more...
This eyeliner is my go to, it’s waterline proof and safe for contact wearers. I have tired others that have rubbed off and ruined my contacts. It lasts for hours and enhances my brown eyes. It’s by far my favorite eye liner.
Julia M.
Review for: Blackfire 410, Brown Blaze 420, Silver Spark 430 more...
I rarely use Covergirl, but I keep coming back to this eyeliner. It goes on very easily and doesn't smudge. The silver is a fun color to lighten up your look, although it is hard to find at drugstores. I have it in three different colors. Definitely my preferred pencil, even over fancier brands. Can't beat the price!
Kate W.
This is one of my favorite eyeliners. It goes on well and stays on all day. I also like the color, because it's nice not to always wear black eyeliner. This is my go to eyeliner and it also isn't too expensive!
Dayna S.
Horseshoe Bnd, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Blackfire 410 more...
I use this eyeliner on a daily basis. It’s the only eyeliner that I have used that actually stays. I love it. I’ve tried few others I like, but this is by far one of my top 2 favorites. I highly recommend it!
Jessica H.
Lebanon, OR
I love the simplicity of xovergirl liquilineblast eyeliner, I hate dealing with liner brushes and wondering if I got enough on the brush so using the pencil has definitely made my morning routine easier.
Alexis B.
PA
Review for: Blackfire 410 more...
This eyeliner was only $3 at Ulta, it’s easy to apply on your eyes and it is super creamy. Lasts all day, but you might have to apply a little bit because it runs off a little. It comes with a smudger on the other side of it too.
Missi L.
Cumming, GA
Review for: Blackfire 410 more...
Don't mind me, I'll just be over here kissing my eye liner. MWAH! Glides on so smoothly and makes me want to sing with how good it looks. I used an e.l.f. liner for a while that I liked, but this I LOVE!
Aisha K.
Spring, TX
LOOOVE this eyeliner! Gives you the full effect if you are looking for an eyeliner to make your eyes look dark enough to match your soul (; No, but really it is an awesome buy and I would definetley buy it again.
Lexie M.
Mt Arlington, NJ
My current eyeliner and so far, a great one! It's easy to use and slides nicely on my lash lines and really makes my eyes pop! I can also use it for an occasional winged look.
Iris H.
I've recently been looking for a good eyeliner that's cheap. I was wondering if it glides on easily and if it lasts long?
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
Does this liner run? I'm having a hard time finding a good liner that doesn't run down my bottom lids during the day
cynthia p.
Does this really works?? I need to try it asap.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
Now does this stay all day?