5 varieties available
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner
With Liquiline blast, you’ll get all the intensity and staying power of a liquid with the ease and blendability of a waterproof eyeliner pencil. Use the liner as-is for intense definition or smoke-it-out with the built-in smudger end for a subtle, smoky look. Requires sharpener, sharpener not included.
How To Apply:
- Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
- Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
- To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
- Soften the line with the smudger tip.
- Finish the look with two coats of mascara.
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner
Start your review of COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner!
Which variety would you like to review?
- No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
- "This is my favorite soft black eyeliner that is a reasonable price. It is incredibly soft and creamy. It is my go to pencil liner. It also stays on for almost the entire day, it does wear off a little on my waterline some days though. " in 69 reviews
- "Amazing eyeliner that is very black and doesn't smudge at all. it stays all day and is so beautiful. I love it." in 34 reviews
- "I only use eyeliner on my waterline so my review will be based on that. I like this product a lot. I've found that it stays longer than other eyeliners I've tried and it's also darker. I've had issues with eyeliner not wanting to show up and this is not one of them. I have tried using it for wings and just basic lines but that's not something I'm good at yet." in 29 reviews
My second favorite drugstore eyeliner. Smooth application, doesn't feel like it's stabbing you. Very long lasting for a drugstore product. I honestly wouldn't change anything about this product. I use this eyeliner everyday that I wear top eyeliner. Would recommend if you're on a budget.
Review for: Blackfire 410, Brown Blaze 420, Silver Spark 430 more...
I rarely use Covergirl, but I keep coming back to this eyeliner. It goes on very easily and doesn't smudge. The silver is a fun color to lighten up your look, although it is hard to find at drugstores. I have it in three different colors. Definitely my preferred pencil, even over fancier brands. Can't beat the price!
This is one of my favorite eyeliners. It goes on well and stays on all day. I also like the color, because it's nice not to always wear black eyeliner. This is my go to eyeliner and it also isn't too expensive!
I love the simplicity of xovergirl liquilineblast eyeliner, I hate dealing with liner brushes and wondering if I got enough on the brush so using the pencil has definitely made my morning routine easier.
LOOOVE this eyeliner! Gives you the full effect if you are looking for an eyeliner to make your eyes look dark enough to match your soul (; No, but really it is an awesome buy and I would definetley buy it again.
My current eyeliner and so far, a great one! It's easy to use and slides nicely on my lash lines and really makes my eyes pop! I can also use it for an occasional winged look.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos