• COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blackfire 410
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Violet Voltage 440
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blue Boom 450
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Silver Spark 430

BY COVERGIRL

With Liquiline blast, you’ll get all the intensity and staying power of a liquid with the ease and blendability of a waterproof eyeliner pencil. Use the liner as-is for intense definition or smoke-it-out with the built-in smudger end for a subtle, smoky look. Requires sharpener, sharpener not included.

How To Apply:

1. Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
  2. Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
  3. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
  4. Soften the line with the smudger tip.
  5. Finish the look with two coats of mascara.

• Does this particular eyeliner smudge easily or does it st...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge and run under your eyes ? 1 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day? 1 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner
  • "This is my favorite soft black eyeliner that is a reasonable price. It is incredibly soft and creamy. It is my go to pencil liner. It also stays on for almost the entire day, it does wear off a little on my waterline some days though. " in 69 reviews
  • "Amazing eyeliner that is very black and doesn't smudge at all. it stays all day and is so beautiful. I love it." in 34 reviews
  • "I only use eyeliner on my waterline so my review will be based on that. I like this product a lot. I've found that it stays longer than other eyeliners I've tried and it's also darker. I've had issues with eyeliner not wanting to show up and this is not one of them. I have tried using it for wings and just basic lines but that's not something I'm good at yet." in 29 reviews
Christina R.
Milledgeville , GA
Review for: Blackfire 410, Violet Voltage 440, Blue Boom 450 more...
These are very comparable to the 24/7 glide on eye pencils by Urban Decay. I would even go so far as to calling them a dupe! I used to use these all the time and am hoping to add more to my collection now that I have run out. I absolutely recommend these!
Jessica P.
Goldsboro, NC
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
I've gone through so many of these. They stay put no problem (I don't have oily or dry eyelids). These are inexpensive and easily ACCESSIBLE at the drug stores. I find I can smudge it easily if I'd like as well. I will buy this again and again.
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
Not my favorite but it gets the job done. I couldn't find my only brown eyeliner so I went to CVS to get a brown liner and picked this one up. It goes on smooth and I liked the brown color, I just didn't like that it didn't last very long.
Kari Y.
Midlothian, VA
This is my FAVORITE beauty product. I discovered it years ago and now I cannot live without it. I would give it SIX stars if I could... If you use LIQUID eyeliner you must try this. I was a die hard liquid eyeliner user until I saw this and tried it. It's a pencil that boasts it applies on as smoothly and boldly as liquid but with the control of a pencil- and it actually does! You do have to sharpen it after a few uses but that's a very small inconvenience. The other end has an angled rubber smudger to help create more effects and to blend... You barely have to touch the tip of the pencil to your skin to have a fully deep pigment glide on like butter over any eye makeup. It's WONDERFUL. Even if you don't use liquid it's a great piece to have for nights out when you want a more dramatic eye and need a liner that can be applied on top of your shadow without feeling like you're rubbing dry against dry. Seriously - get this.
Jocelyn H.
Review for: Blackfire 410, Silver Spark 430 more...
I've been using this liner for years now because it doesn't irritate my eyes and I like that it comes with a smudger. It's affordable and lasts a while, and even though it might slide down my greasy face, I still like it for my waterline.
Kayleigh B.
Review for: Blackfire 410 more...
I love this! It is super easy to use and has the eraser for mistakes. The price is very reasonable for the cost! I always stick with classic black but there are other cute colors for those who are more bold than myself. Highly recommend
Valerie N.
Jaffrey, NH
I love this eyeliner. For a drugstore eyeliner is really pretty awesome. It goes on so smooth and really glides. You can do a little or a lot without much effort. I'll keep buying it.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
great eyeliner!!! it's perfect for my favorite eyeliner look, the tight line and waterline! as the name suggest, it works great for the water and tight lines because it doesn't smudge and is waterproof. the only downfall is the small amount of product you get
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this eyeliner! I bought this because they were out of the one I usually get and i'm obsessed! This is for sure my new favorite. It goes on very easily and stays on my eyes all day until I want to take it off.
Callie C.
Review for: Blackfire 410 more...
Just like most eyeliners a little smudgey, but that's expected for the price. I do like how deep of a black it is and the smooth application. I prefer liquid liner, but this does its job for a drugstore brand liner.
Iris H.
I've recently been looking for a good eyeliner that's cheap. I was wondering if it glides on easily and if it lasts long?
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
Does this liner run? I'm having a hard time finding a good liner that doesn't run down my bottom lids during the day
cynthia p.
Does this really works?? I need to try it asap.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
Now does this stay all day?