• COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blackfire 410
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Violet Voltage 440
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blue Boom 450
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Silver Spark 430

BY COVERGIRL

With Liquiline blast, you’ll get all the intensity and staying power of a liquid with the ease and blendability of a waterproof eyeliner pencil. Use the liner as-is for intense definition or smoke-it-out with the built-in smudger end for a subtle, smoky look. Requires sharpener, sharpener not included.

How To Apply:

1. Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
  2. Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
  3. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
  4. Soften the line with the smudger tip.
  5. Finish the look with two coats of mascara.

• Does this particular eyeliner smudge easily or does it st...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge and run under your eyes ? 1 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day? 1 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner
  • "This is my favorite soft black eyeliner that is a reasonable price. It is incredibly soft and creamy. It is my go to pencil liner. It also stays on for almost the entire day, it does wear off a little on my waterline some days though. " in 69 reviews
  • "Amazing eyeliner that is very black and doesn't smudge at all. it stays all day and is so beautiful. I love it." in 34 reviews
  • "I only use eyeliner on my waterline so my review will be based on that. I like this product a lot. I've found that it stays longer than other eyeliners I've tried and it's also darker. I've had issues with eyeliner not wanting to show up and this is not one of them. I have tried using it for wings and just basic lines but that's not something I'm good at yet." in 29 reviews
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,269 reviews
This is a fantastic eyeliner for the drugstore. It is highly pigmented and creamy. It applies smoothly and glides right on with ease. It lasts throughout the day. It does smudge a little, but with an eyeshadow, it sets it in place. I really enjoy this liner and I use it all of the time.
Christine L.
Tulsa, OK
I like this product and use this product is every color but brown or black. The colors pop and are so bold and the silver is incredible. Always looking for something to replace a discontinued NYX white/silver and their silver is a good third and goes on so creamy but dries and doesn't irritate my eyes. Love it for bolder colors of eyeliner.
Kayla B.
Kent, OH
This eyeliner from COVERGIRL may be their best one yet! It's so soft, making it so easy to use and fast as well. The makeup also does not smudge. I bought it from Target but I believe that you could also get this product from any local drugstore. I would definitely recommend.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,269 reviews
Review for: Blackfire 410 more...
I really like this eyeliner for my waterline. It is dark and pigmented on the eyes. It stays in place, especially if you set it. This liner is creamy and glides on very smoothly. It is not super long lasting, but it does the job. I really like it.
Janki B.
Review for: Blackfire 410 more...
This product is amazingly smooth and glides on the waterline because it is so creamy. I gave it 4/5 stars because it is so hard to sharpen. It is so incredibly soft and creamy that every time I sharpen it, the product falls off of the pencils and then I have to sharpen it again and hope that it doesn’t break again.
Dori B.
Review for: Blackfire 410 more...
This is my GO TO for black eyeliner! It leaves a neat line, but also smudges easily when going for the 'smoky' eye look. I've been using this for years and won't use anything else. The other end is a blender/smudger and it works great! A little goes a long way and I will continue to use this!
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Violet Voltage 440 more...
Violet voltage ⚡ is really pretty. I love wearing purple colors, so when ever I'm using a purple or pink color I use this Cover girls Liquiline blast under my bottom lashes, & a little bit in the corners of my eyes! The color of the liner really pops! Its really pretty, and bright, love it!💜💜
Zahkiira M.
Review for: Blackfire 410 more...
This product is very easy to use and you can buy it anywhere that sells cosmetics. It lasts a very long time and it's not very expensive to buy. It comes in multiple colors so there is a variety. This product is great and I recommend buying it and using it for a very long time.
Abby R.
This is the only eyeliner I can use that doesn't leave residue under your eye by the end of the day. I have terrible under eye circles and have to use a lot of concealer to cover them up. This eyeliner stays in place the whole day and doesn't leave that raccoon eye look after a few hours. I've been through tons of eyeliner looking for something that works and when I found this I knew it was going to be a staple in my makeup bag.
natalia W.
This is my holy grail eyeliner!! I use it in black and it applies like a dream, without tugging. It's the only eyeliner I found that is very rich and pigmented and also applies without tugging my delicate eyelids. I buy it again and again. I can't be without it!
Iris H.
I've recently been looking for a good eyeliner that's cheap. I was wondering if it glides on easily and if it lasts long?
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
Does this liner run? I'm having a hard time finding a good liner that doesn't run down my bottom lids during the day
cynthia p.
Does this really works?? I need to try it asap.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
Now does this stay all day?