• COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blackfire 410
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Violet Voltage 440
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blue Boom 450
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Silver Spark 430

BY COVERGIRL

With Liquiline blast, you’ll get all the intensity and staying power of a liquid with the ease and blendability of a waterproof eyeliner pencil. Use the liner as-is for intense definition or smoke-it-out with the built-in smudger end for a subtle, smoky look. Requires sharpener, sharpener not included.

How To Apply:

1. Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
  2. Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
  3. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
  4. Soften the line with the smudger tip.
  5. Finish the look with two coats of mascara.

• Does this particular eyeliner smudge easily or does it st...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge and run under your eyes ? 1 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day? 1 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner

Start your review of COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is my favorite soft black eyeliner that is a reasonable price. It is incredibly soft and creamy. It is my go to pencil liner. It also stays on for almost the entire day, it does wear off a little on my waterline some days though. " in 69 reviews
  • "Amazing eyeliner that is very black and doesn't smudge at all. it stays all day and is so beautiful. I love it." in 34 reviews
  • "I only use eyeliner on my waterline so my review will be based on that. I like this product a lot. I've found that it stays longer than other eyeliners I've tried and it's also darker. I've had issues with eyeliner not wanting to show up and this is not one of them. I have tried using it for wings and just basic lines but that's not something I'm good at yet." in 29 reviews
Nachole O.
Calvert City, KY
Good quality eyeliner. It runs out pretty fast though. But I’ve bought several times. This is one of my favorite of the cheaper brands. It stays on. I will buy again, especially while short on money.
Jennifer M.
I have been using this eyeliner for a little over a year now, and I absolutely love it. It's SUPER easy to use and it keeps my lines nice and small. I'm not one to go heavy on eyeliner, so this is a great eyeliner for that.
Azzia G.
This product glides in very well and has tons of pigmentation which is what I like when I’m looking for a black liner. It does smudge easily which was a turn down for me but other than that everything about it was wonderful
Nakisha P.
Calhoun, GA
Review for: Blackfire 410 more...
This stuff is BLACK! It goes on so smooth and easy. I love the other end to smoke out the liner a bit so it’s not such a blunt line, just be careful of smudging because it is a very creamy product. I use it often.
Tasha H.
Montpelier, OH
I have this in the metallic neon green shade & don't use it often because it's just not a color I wear much. But it is a great formula & I would buy again & would recommend to others.
Mary B.
Hayti
Review for: Blackfire 410 more...
Love this eyeliner! It’s easy to put on and fix mistakes, but stays all day for me whether I’m working in the office at my desk, in front of a bunch of kids in a class, or working a program.
Sarah L.
Goes on smooth, lasts a long time, and is a great drug store product. I would recommend this and would buy again. I got mine from Walmart. Product is good for the price.
Sarah W.
Centerton , AR
Review for: Blackfire 410 more...
I bought this at Walmart $7.
The eyeliner itself is smooth, jet black, has amazing staying power. It has a really easy application process. However the eyeliner is filled into a plastic pencil instead of the usual wood pencil. I couldn't figure out how to sharpen it so after many google searches I figured out the best way to get new product to the top. DO NOT TRY TO SHARPEN THE PENCIL, it will break jagged and crack. Remove the smudged and use a Q-tip to push the product up to where you can use it safely. Amazing product but not worth having to go through the trouble to use it. WILL NOT PURCHASE AGAIN.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
This eyeliner was ok. It was my first time using this type of eyeliner from this brand. I tried it out in the color brown blaze instead of my usual black or brown color since I wanted a different color. This eyeliner smeared after about two hours. It wasn't as pigmented as I wanted it to be. I had to use it a couple of times to get it how I wanted it to look. This eyeliner isn't super bad but its not what I'm use to using. For the drugstore brand and price it was ok.
Brandy b.
stephens city va
I bought the liquiline blast eyeliner in black. I am very happy with it so far. It goes on dark and smooth. It doesn't come off easily. I've warn it 3 days and it is always as dark when I get home as when I left for work. It has a nice blending tool that I have never used but it is nice to have it in case I want to try it out. Very happy with this purchase. Will buy again.
Iris H.
I've recently been looking for a good eyeliner that's cheap. I was wondering if it glides on easily and if it lasts long?
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
Does this liner run? I'm having a hard time finding a good liner that doesn't run down my bottom lids during the day
cynthia p.
Does this really works?? I need to try it asap.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
Now does this stay all day?