• COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blackfire 410
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Violet Voltage 440
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blue Boom 450
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Silver Spark 430

BY COVERGIRL

With Liquiline blast, you’ll get all the intensity and staying power of a liquid with the ease and blendability of a waterproof eyeliner pencil. Use the liner as-is for intense definition or smoke-it-out with the built-in smudger end for a subtle, smoky look. Requires sharpener, sharpener not included.

How To Apply:

1. Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
  2. Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
  3. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
  4. Soften the line with the smudger tip.
  5. Finish the look with two coats of mascara.

• Does this particular eyeliner smudge easily or does it st...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge and run under your eyes ? 1 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day? 1 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner

Start your review of COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is my favorite soft black eyeliner that is a reasonable price. It is incredibly soft and creamy. It is my go to pencil liner. It also stays on for almost the entire day, it does wear off a little on my waterline some days though. " in 69 reviews
  • "Amazing eyeliner that is very black and doesn't smudge at all. it stays all day and is so beautiful. I love it." in 34 reviews
  • "I only use eyeliner on my waterline so my review will be based on that. I like this product a lot. I've found that it stays longer than other eyeliners I've tried and it's also darker. I've had issues with eyeliner not wanting to show up and this is not one of them. I have tried using it for wings and just basic lines but that's not something I'm good at yet." in 29 reviews
Stephany B.
Chicago
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
I use this cause í don't want to spend a lot of money on makeup and years ago í was only a beginner and í say it works for beginners when they want to start , it work fine for me , í wish they had a black one though maybe they do but í vacantes went to check at all
Julie J.
Germantown, MD
This eyeliner is okay but not my favorite. It tends to smudge off pretty easily but the colors are really nice. There are better options for cheap drugstore eyeliner so I wouldn't really recommend this eyeliner over others.
Sarah K.
I really enjoy covergirl eyeliners. I think they go on smoothly and there is little to no tugging on the eye as you sweep the pencil across the lid. I like that this one in particular has the smudger on the opposite end to create a smokey effect to the eye look.
Holly K.
5 stars for the brown shade! It doesn't smudge and lasts a long time. You can blend it out with the smudger for a smokey look. It's affordable and nice! I don't wear it in my waterline usually but find its not the best for that.
Alison G.
Doral, FL
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
The product itself works really good, but the "sponge" to smudge its useless. At least for me, it didn't smudge as it is suposed to. If you use it only for the liner, its perfect. But don't expect too much from the "sponge"
Ashley C.
This is my all-time favorite eyeliner! It goes on very smoothly, but one it sets it doesn't move. I have very oily skin, so the fact that it doesn't smudge is amazing. I highly recommend it! It even comes with a smudge stick, which is perfect for smoky eyes.
Danielle S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This eyeliner is very smooth and glides on easily even with a light touch. It sets and stays. It works great under eyeshadows too because it is very pigmented. Great for smoking out too. Though I find the smudger it comes with a little too tough on the eyes.
Elizabeth M.
Escanaba, MI
I love Covergirls eye liner! They Last pretty much all day! Could use some improvements to last longer but other than that i love the color and how my eye looks after. Its very easy to apply! I definitely buy more eye liner from Covergirl! One of my favorites
Nikki J.
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
This eyeliner I thought was pretty good. Covergirl Liquiline Blast eyeliner has a smudge tool, which I like a lot. The eyeliner applies really easily which I really like. I guess it lasts all day but the only downfall is just be careful though because the eyeliner smears really easy. The price is definitely reasonable for what you get. Pretty easy to remove in my opinion. Overall a decent product. I'd buy it again after I'm done with the one I have.
Erin P.
Webster , MA
I love this eyeliner because it goes on smooth and is long lasting! This is the first time I've used it because I had a coupon for it and I'm in love! It totally goes well with my hazel eyes which are constantly changing color. I purchased it at my local CVS.
Iris H.
I've recently been looking for a good eyeliner that's cheap. I was wondering if it glides on easily and if it lasts long?
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
Does this liner run? I'm having a hard time finding a good liner that doesn't run down my bottom lids during the day
cynthia p.
Does this really works?? I need to try it asap.
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
Now does this stay all day?