• COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blackfire 410
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Violet Voltage 440
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Blue Boom 450
  • COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner Silver Spark 430

BY COVERGIRL

With Liquiline blast, you’ll get all the intensity and staying power of a liquid with the ease and blendability of a waterproof eyeliner pencil. Use the liner as-is for intense definition or smoke-it-out with the built-in smudger end for a subtle, smoky look. Requires sharpener, sharpener not included.

How To Apply:

1. Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
  2. Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
  3. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
  4. Soften the line with the smudger tip.
  5. Finish the look with two coats of mascara.

• Does this particular eyeliner smudge easily or does it st...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge and run under your eyes ? 1 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day? 1 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner

Start your review of COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is my favorite soft black eyeliner that is a reasonable price. It is incredibly soft and creamy. It is my go to pencil liner. It also stays on for almost the entire day, it does wear off a little on my waterline some days though. " in 69 reviews
  • "Amazing eyeliner that is very black and doesn't smudge at all. it stays all day and is so beautiful. I love it." in 34 reviews
  • "I only use eyeliner on my waterline so my review will be based on that. I like this product a lot. I've found that it stays longer than other eyeliners I've tried and it's also darker. I've had issues with eyeliner not wanting to show up and this is not one of them. I have tried using it for wings and just basic lines but that's not something I'm good at yet." in 29 reviews
Suzi S.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Blackfire 410 more...
I’ll start off by saying that it’s very hard for me to find a good eyeliner for my waterline. Many that I’ve tried don’t even show on my waterline. This has worked for me better than any high end eyeliner I’ve bought. The intensity is just what I need and it is long wear and doesn’t smudge
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
I have this eyeliner in two colors, this blue color and a metallic or eletric type purple or indigo color. I saw them at lot less for 1.99 and had to get them. It is so hard to find beautiful colors like these. They are gel liners. They go on extremely smooth and you can even do a cat eye with them. They also have a smudge brush on the other day. The color lasts for a long time, I mean depending on how long your day is you might have to retouch. But I am in love with these!
Elle B.
This is the only Covergirl makeup product I have ever liked besides the LashBlast Mega Volume Mascara. This eyeliner applies very pigmented and smooth. It is affordable and worth the money. It doesn't last long on the waterline, but I expect that of drugstore eyeliners. It looks great on the upper or lower lash line and doesn't tug on my eyes. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good inexpensive eyeliner.
Nicci B.
winchester
I love the color of this eyeliner. Very pigmented liner. Covergirl keep it going!!! They are producing much better quality makeup COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner
Samantha S.
Riverton
This liner is pigmented but you should expect some smudging underneath the eyes at the end of the day. I used this for many years and it was good for me. I would recommend it to teens who need inexpensive makeup that still does a good job.
Morgan L.
My favorite eyeliner of all time! It goes on smooth like butter and it lasts all day. It also comes off easily at the end of the day. The color is intense. Would highly recommend!
Courtney B.
Carbon Hill, AL
I’ve used this liner for years and I will never use another liner for my water line! I can’t seem to get away from this product. GREAT price for a GREAT product. I highly recommend this product!!
Amanda S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Blackfire 410 more...
It’s hard for me to find a drugstore pencil liner that doesn’t budge but this one definitely impressed me. The color really made my eyes stand out and it didn’t bleed under my eyes like the Maybelline Unstoppable that I usually use. I’ll definitely repurchase in all the colors.
Hailey H.
This is not a go to for me anymore it was very harsh on my eyes made them look sunk in it smudged almost immediately and it did not last. I do not recommend this product.
Jennifer R.
Spring City
This is my go to eyeliner. It allows you to get super close to the lid and the line is very pronounced without having to bare down super hard on the lid. I also love the blender that is conveniently located on the opposite end of the eyeliner pencil.
Mary Louise V.
Spartanburg, SC
I have been looking for a good grey eyeliner for a while. how is the pigment and quality of the liquiline blast? also, does it come in purple? if so, is it worth getting?
Angie T.
Yorktown, VA
I have sensitive eyes. Has this caused any one elses eyes to be watery or irritated?
Micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Stacey S.
Bethlehem, PA
Does this stay on all day?