BY COVERGIRL

Introducing LiquilineBlast eye liner from CoverGirl -- it effortlessly adds intensity to a colorful smoky eye look with expert results. High-pigment, intense pencil eye liner with smudger for easy blending. Delivers the intensity of a liquid to your smoky eye look with the effortless application of a pencil. Use with one of six coordinated Smoky ShadowBlast stick duos & LashBlast mascara for a colorful smoky eye! Questions? 1-800-4cover4

• Does this particular eyeliner smudge easily or does it stay wheee...1 Answers
  • Does this smudge and run under your eyes ? 1 Answers
  • Does this stay on all day? 1 Answers
Kari Y.
Midlothian, VA
This is my FAVORITE beauty product. I discovered it years ago and now I cannot live without it. I would give it SIX stars if I could... If you use LIQUID eyeliner you must try this. I was a die hard liquid eyeliner user until I saw this and tried it. It's a pencil that boasts it applies on as smoothly and boldly as liquid but with the control of a pencil- and it actually does! You do have to sharpen it after a few uses but that's a very small inconvenience. The other end has an angled rubber smudger to help create more effects and to blend... You barely have to touch the tip of the pencil to your skin to have a fully deep pigment glide on like butter over any eye makeup. It's WONDERFUL. Even if you don't use liquid it's a great piece to have for nights out when you want a more dramatic eye and need a liner that can be applied on top of your shadow without feeling like you're rubbing dry against dry. Seriously - get this.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a tough product to review, because the product itself is awesome, but the packaging is seriously flawed. I could not figure out how to sharpen it without completely ruining the stick and just getting dangerously sharp and pointy edges. I even looked to the Covergirl website and with many other people having the same problem, nobody could figure out which sharpener we should be using. If you have a great sharpener that can get through anything, then maybe try this out, otherwise I would steer clear.
Alyssa F.
Jeffersonville, IN
This is the eyeliner that I find myself reaching for day after day, specifically in Silver Spark. It is perfect for an everyday smokey eye without being too dark. The price point is very fair, especially with how long it lasts. I really like using the smudger on the opposite end on the lower lid. This works great on the waterline as well. I wish they would come out with more color choices!
Megan M.
Wilmington, DE
I was really impressed with these eyeliners!! they are easy to apply, have a really smooth consistency, very opaque color and don't smudge. my only complaint being it seems when sharpening them the tip seems to break quite often, which i think is from how soft the formulation of eyeliner itself is(so sharpen carefully). but even so i still adore these eyeliners and would recommend them!
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite eyeliners.Not only does it go along with my budget but it works just as well as a more expensive one.It goes on smooth and it pretty much last all day long with out it smearing down your eyes in the middle of your day!!!!The only down fault to this product is i wouldn't buy it for a waterproof liner but i also don't use makeup when i am getting wet...
Halley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A really great pencil liner from the drugstore that I always repurchase-- it glides on smoothly with minimal effort and the black color is opaque. It doesn't smudge or wear off, from my experiences, and I have sweated and even cried in it! I would totally recommend this if you're looking for a good pencil liner that is affordable.
Rebecca K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I'm not a huge pencil fan this eyeliner did it's job. Compared to other eyeliners I've tried before It was pretty great for a first time buy from this brand. It lasted all day and I almost had a hard time getting it off. I would 100% use this again and recommend it to those looking for a new eyeliner.
Rebecca L.
Coos Bay, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this liner. It goes on smoothly and stays all day. I like that you can turn it and it will be either skinny or thick. I prefer the skinny but like that I have the option. It goes on black and stays without fading. Its also easy to clean off unlike some others that have a good staying power.
I am not really a fan of this product. But this is a nice product. I usually used it to line my eyes but so far my experience with this brand has been horrible. I would not buy it again and won't recommend to anyone. There are many brands out there which offer a better product for such price range.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
I tried the liquiline out of curiosity when I wanted a liner that wouldn't smudge because I was wearing contact lenses at the time. Unfortunately the liquiline made my eyes burn a little which caused them to water and by the end of the day they felt sticky. I don't believe this is a product for me.
Iris H.
I've recently been looking for a good eyeliner that's cheap. I was wondering if it glides on easily and if it lasts long?
Brooke M.
I've used mine for about 2 weeks. Still "pointy" and goes on well. I read some other reviews about needing to sharpen it? Is that true?
cynthia p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really works?? I need to try it asap.
Bethany P.
Comer, GA
Does this liner run? I'm having a hard time finding a good liner that doesn't run down my bottom lids during the day
Kristi H.
Danville, KY
Now does this stay all day?