BeautyEyeEyelinerCOVERGIRL
Liquiline Blast Eyeliner
!This product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner

With Liquiline blast, you’ll get all the intensity and staying power of a liquid with the ease and blendability of a waterproof eyeliner pencil. Use the liner as-is for intense definition or smoke-it-out with the built-in smudger end for a subtle, smoky look. Requires sharpener, sharpener not included.

How To Apply:

1. Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
  2. Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
  3. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
  4. Soften the line with the smudger tip.
  5. Finish the look with two coats of mascara.

Does it easy to apply?
Does this one build up in the crease? Lots of pencil liners I have used end up smearing in my crease, I'd love to find one that doesn't
Start your review of COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
This is my favorite soft black eyeliner that is a reasonable price. It is incredibly soft and creamy. It is my go to pencil liner. It also stays on for almost the entire day, it does wear off a little on my waterline some days though. in reviews
Amazing eyeliner that is very black and doesn't smudge at all. it stays all day and is so beautiful. I love it.in reviews
I only use eyeliner on my waterline so my review will be based on that. I like this product a lot. I've found that it stays longer than other eyeliners I've tried and it's also darker. I've had issues with eyeliner not wanting to show up and this is not one of them. I have tried using it for wings and just basic lines but that's not something I'm good at yet.in reviews
Nekeia J.
Las Vegas, NV
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner uploaded by Nekeia J.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: CoverGirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner, Blue Boom [450], .033 oz
😊😍 Cover girl eyeliners show up well on the eyelids. Very vivid and beautiful colors for the girly girl at heart. 💌
Jenn G.
Quincy, IL
Review for: Brown Blaze 420
By far one of the best products I have ever used. Definitely will recommend this to close friends and family as this is a cheap and affordable product
Aub T.
Warren, AR
love this eyeliner for winged/cat eye liner !! it really helps for that winged effect !! would use more often !
Angela B.
Yelm, WA
Review for: Brown Blaze 420
I wear brown more than black and will always by Cover girl over any other product. My mother uses cover girl
Yvette L.
Lakeland, FL
Very high pigmented color. It goes on like a liquid eyeliner. Unfortunately it does smudge a bit but color lasts without fading.
Katie S.
Warren, PA
Review for: Brown Blaze 420
Love this product!! Perfect control and color. Stays on all day and looks amazing. This product is also a good buy.
Megan M.
I was really impressed with these eyeliners!! they are easy to apply, have a really smooth consistency, very opaque color and don't smudge. my only complaint being it seems when sharpening them the tip seems to break quite often, which i think is from how soft the formulation of eyeliner itself is(so sharpen carefully). but even so i still adore these eyeliners and would recommend them!
Heaven R.
One of my favorite eyeliners that I have used whiting the last year goes on smooth and stay in place.
Angela S.
Volo
Review for: Brown Blaze 420
Love this eyeliner! It stays on throughout the day without smudges or smears. It goes on smooth and it's easy to remove at the end of the day.
Carrie E.
Rockford, IL
Review for: Brown Blaze 420
I have enjoyed using the Cover Girl Linquiline Blast Eyeliner. i prefer the brown as I have blue eyes and the Blast eyeliner helps bring out my eyes. This eyeliner applied really easily and went on smoothly and the smudge tool is fantastic!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...