5 varieties available
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner
With Liquiline blast, you’ll get all the intensity and staying power of a liquid with the ease and blendability of a waterproof eyeliner pencil. Use the liner as-is for intense definition or smoke-it-out with the built-in smudger end for a subtle, smoky look. Requires sharpener, sharpener not included.
How To Apply:
- Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
- Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner.
- To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
- Soften the line with the smudger tip.
- Finish the look with two coats of mascara.
Top Questions See all 48 Q&A
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast Eyeliner
- "This is my favorite soft black eyeliner that is a reasonable price. It is incredibly soft and creamy. It is my go to pencil liner. It also stays on for almost the entire day, it does wear off a little on my waterline some days though. " in 69 reviews
- "Amazing eyeliner that is very black and doesn't smudge at all. it stays all day and is so beautiful. I love it." in 34 reviews
- "I only use eyeliner on my waterline so my review will be based on that. I like this product a lot. I've found that it stays longer than other eyeliners I've tried and it's also darker. I've had issues with eyeliner not wanting to show up and this is not one of them. I have tried using it for wings and just basic lines but that's not something I'm good at yet." in 29 reviews
I’ll start off by saying that it’s very hard for me to find a good eyeliner for my waterline. Many that I’ve tried don’t even show on my waterline. This has worked for me better than any high end eyeliner I’ve bought. The intensity is just what I need and it is long wear and doesn’t smudge
Review for: Brown Blaze 420 more...
This is my favorite eyeliner. I like a bold eyeliner, but unfortunately don't have the steady hand needed to use most gel eyeliners and liquid eyeliners. This eyeliner is great in the fact that it is gel, but in a pencil form. It provides great intensity, is waterproof, and does not budge or smear.
I have this eyeliner in two colors, this blue color and a metallic or eletric type purple or indigo color. I saw them at lot less for 1.99 and had to get them. It is so hard to find beautiful colors like these. They are gel liners. They go on extremely smooth and you can even do a cat eye with them. They also have a smudge brush on the other day. The color lasts for a long time, I mean depending on how long your day is you might have to retouch. But I am in love with these!
This is the only Covergirl makeup product I have ever liked besides the LashBlast Mega Volume Mascara. This eyeliner applies very pigmented and smooth. It is affordable and worth the money. It doesn't last long on the waterline, but I expect that of drugstore eyeliners. It looks great on the upper or lower lash line and doesn't tug on my eyes. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good inexpensive eyeliner.
This liner is pigmented but you should expect some smudging underneath the eyes at the end of the day. I used this for many years and it was good for me. I would recommend it to teens who need inexpensive makeup that still does a good job.
My favorite eyeliner of all time! It goes on smooth like butter and it lasts all day. It also comes off easily at the end of the day. The color is intense. Would highly recommend!
I’ve used this liner for years and I will never use another liner for my water line! I can’t seem to get away from this product. GREAT price for a GREAT product. I highly recommend this product!!
It’s hard for me to find a drugstore pencil liner that doesn’t budge but this one definitely impressed me. The color really made my eyes stand out and it didn’t bleed under my eyes like the Maybelline Unstoppable that I usually use. I’ll definitely repurchase in all the colors.
Q & A
I've used mine for about 2 weeks. Still "pointy" and goes on well. I read some other reviews about needing to sharpen it? Is that true?
I've recently been looking for a good eyeliner that's cheap. I was wondering if it glides on easily and if it lasts long?
Does this liner run? I'm having a hard time finding a good liner that doesn't run down my bottom lids during the day
Does this really works?? I need to try it asap.
Now does this stay all day?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos