BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?3 Answers
  • Obviously never actually used this but how long does it s...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquid Pencil Felt Tip Eyeliner
  • "The felt tip on this eyeliner helps me get a super nice winged look, and it stays on all day" in 84 reviews
  • "I love this product! it gives the perfect sharp line and enabled me to perfect my cat eye. I would use this myself or give it as a gift. " in 47 reviews
  • "Love love love. useful for both a really neat, sleek, tight eyeliner, or for a bold, feline, winged look. stays in place, doesn't smudge. very true black color, and the felt tip makes it super easy to apply :)" in 39 reviews
Rebecca M.
I tried the liquid pencil and found that it was very hard for me to put on. I like that the tip is gentle along my eyes but I still found that I prefer the pencil over the liquid pencil. I will use the product until it runs out and for someone that wears makeup more it might work perfect but for me I'm going back to the regular pencil.
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
This eyeliner is perfect not for the product quality, rather the convenience. The felt tip pen design makes it easy to get a smooth dark line as I desire. However when in a rush, it is hard to carefully use liquid eyeliner and avoid drips. The felt tip is the solution to this problem! A perfect line when in a pinch, and inexpensive.
Kassandra F.
Beckley, WV
I love this liquid eyeliner! I always used the gel liner because I was scared to try liquid but I must say this makes it easy to make the perfect wing! Very long lasting! I will be repurchasing. I love it.
Quinae M.
Virginia Beach
It's alright. It works well with anyone with experience using liquid eyeliner pens. The only downside is that it sometimes appears watery when first applied and I have to use more than one coat, or go over it with an eyeliner pencil.
Sarah N.
Orlando, FL
I wanted to love this liner because my first use was excellent. Perfect sharp wings with an inky black color. Unfortunately, the following uses proved that it did not stand the test of time. Ultimately the color faded and required much more effort to achieve the same results
Billie S.
Avondale, AZ
Just started using this product and I love it. Before I always had to press hard and could never be even on both eyes without making adjustments. But this one, my daughters steal from me. Goes on quickly and easily with precision.
Alisha D.
Linden, NC
This liquid pencil is great. I am not good at make up at all and this hits the spot. I purchased it at Walmart and it was a little pricey but it is a great product even for blue eyes. It makes my eyes "pop". I would recommend it.
Colleen W.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I wasn't a huge fan of this eyeliner. It was cheap, and you could tell. The felt tip dried out really soon for me, and the application wasn't very precise. Also, it smudged everywhere! I do have hooded eyes though, so this may work for people with more normal eyes. I just have to be very picky with my eyeliners :(
aly g.
Edinburg , TX
I have mixed feeling about this eyeliner. I'm not a big fan of felt tip eyeliners. It just feels inconsistent, one day I'll buy one and it's fine I don't have to tug or pull its pigmented. Other times it's just dry and rough.
Dennisha D.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love it! Goes on good and easy and the color looks so pretty especially on my skin. I would definitely buy this product again and i highly recommend it, especially since covergirl is such a good brand.
Savanna T.
Beaver Falls, PA
Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Obviously never actually used this but how long does it stay on?
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Does this one last long ? Or does it run off easily ?
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
Does this eyeliner tend to smudge while application? Also does it seem to leave smear marks around the skin?
Amanda L.
How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof?