BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?3 Answers
  • Obviously never actually used this but how long does it s...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquid Pencil Felt Tip Eyeliner
  • "The felt tip on this eyeliner helps me get a super nice winged look, and it stays on all day" in 84 reviews
  • "I love this product! it gives the perfect sharp line and enabled me to perfect my cat eye. I would use this myself or give it as a gift. " in 47 reviews
  • "Love love love. useful for both a really neat, sleek, tight eyeliner, or for a bold, feline, winged look. stays in place, doesn't smudge. very true black color, and the felt tip makes it super easy to apply :)" in 39 reviews
Danielle C.
Miramichi , New Brunswick
Works great , I have a hard time with eye liner but no issues with cover girl. A bit expensive but worth the money. Very easy to use and doesn't smush, it's the only brand I buy.
Ebony J.
This is one of my favorite liquid eyeliners. The pen shape and felt tip makes it easy to apply and get your desired look whether you want really thin liner or thick. I have an office job and it stays in place all day.
Becky M.
Lower Sackville
Very decebtly priced and a great eyeliner. It doesn't smudge and it's very smooth to go on. Very easy to use too, especially when you only use it once in a blue moon.
Andrea S.
Windsor, WY
I gaveup pn linera till I got this product to try. So easy to use and looks great! I am so confident with the result that I can't wait to buy more colours to experiment with
Quiana S.
Reading, PA
I really love this eyeliner. I have trouble when it comes to applying eyeliner and thus one works great for me. the lines come out very thin and it's very pigmented.
Juliette L.
Mercier
Feels very smooth on the lid. Doesn't dries instantly so you have to be careful, but that doesn't cause any problems in my case! The color is beautiful, and the felt tip helps to have a nice, precise finish.
Monique W.
Mount Hope, ON
Love it! It takes a while to get used to as it seems to work better on its side than using the tip but its super precise and it's THE BEST eyeliner for adding a 'wing' to the end of your eyeliner application.
I've used this one a few times, when I started to wear eyeliner this was one of my go tos. I recently, a few years later, started to wear make up again and I definitely will be picking this one up.
Karalynn B.
Liscomb, NS
I love this eye liner, it applies beautifully with the felt tip..
I only wear winged liner if I am going out.
But when I do use eye liner I usually use Cover Girl Liquid pencil felt tip eyeliner.
L F.
This eyeliner lasted at least half the day. However the more you use it the worse the felt tip becomes.. Making it bendy and harder to keep precise. Another downside is how fast it dried up..
Savanna T.
Beaver Falls, PA
Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Obviously never actually used this but how long does it stay on?
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Does this one last long ? Or does it run off easily ?
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
Does this eyeliner tend to smudge while application? Also does it seem to leave smear marks around the skin?
Amanda L.
How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof?