BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?3 Answers
  • Obviously never actually used this but how long does it s...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquid Pencil Felt Tip Eyeliner
  • "The felt tip on this eyeliner helps me get a super nice winged look, and it stays on all day" in 84 reviews
  • "I love this product! it gives the perfect sharp line and enabled me to perfect my cat eye. I would use this myself or give it as a gift. " in 47 reviews
  • "Love love love. useful for both a really neat, sleek, tight eyeliner, or for a bold, feline, winged look. stays in place, doesn't smudge. very true black color, and the felt tip makes it super easy to apply :)" in 39 reviews
Miz L.
Nelson, BC
My all time favorite liquid eyeliner! If you're not good at liquid eyeliner this would be the perfect liquid to start out with, the application is so smooth and easy and i would definitely recommend and repurchase once this product wares out.
Mackenzie D.
Smithers, BC
I found the this product to be alright. Normally I don't purchase felt tip markers due to them being chunky. This one wasn't too chunky but it did not last me very long. I used this product with my daily makeup routine and found it to be running out within 2 weeks.
Katherine G.
Cartagena de indias - colombia
son perfectos , hacen que tus delineados sean casi perfectos , y no requiere de gran técnica , su punta fina hace que sea mas fácil , con esto aprendi a delinear mis ojos y he recibidos muchos alago gracias a mi lápiz delineador COVERGIRL , Es Buenisimo :)
Raquel G.
Buen pincel y color de fijación media a mi gusto ya que nececita uno esperar un poco para que seque y no quede grumosito pero de fácil aplicación de preferencia no en tiempo de calor o exceso de calor mas de uso noche para dar más marcado a los ojos
kristin k.
Makes liquid liner so easy! I'm super shaky so I have a really hard time with my liquid liners, the little handle makes it so much easier and really helps keep my hand more steady!
Shirel V.
Edmonton
Amazing product! Love the shape of it and it feels smooth on the skin , very easy to apply, stays on for the whole day and even for the whole night when I don't take my makeup off after a long night out !
Dana H.
Do you ever look at a girls nice on point eyeliner? This is the eyeliner that will give you that look! With the fine felt tip this allows you to really define the lines you create with this awesome liquid liner! It is apart of my everyday routine and will always be a go to!
Tanisha F.
Ottawa, ON
I find it doesn't draw on the blackest shade I would want it to be. I don't use this product often because it is like using a dead marker. Packaging was simple. I have brown eyes. and my eyes might be darker than the alledged black this eyeliner should be..
Raeanne B.
I like this kind of eyeliner because it's easier to apply than liquid eyeliner, so there's a lot more control, except it doesn't last as long as other eyeliners because the felt tip dries out and the liner becomes a lot lighter than I'd like it to be.
Natalia P.
For me it is very difficult to fulfill myself the eyeliner . However with the liquid pencil of cover girl I have learned to make the eyeliner in a very easy way . Its color is intense and lasts longer . I really like to use it to go out at night .
Savanna T.
Beaver Falls, PA
Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Obviously never actually used this but how long does it stay on?
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Does this one last long ? Or does it run off easily ?
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
Does this eyeliner tend to smudge while application? Also does it seem to leave smear marks around the skin?
Amanda L.
How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof?