BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?3 Answers
  • Obviously never actually used this but how long does it s...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquid Pencil Felt Tip Eyeliner
  • "The felt tip on this eyeliner helps me get a super nice winged look, and it stays on all day" in 84 reviews
  • "I love this product! it gives the perfect sharp line and enabled me to perfect my cat eye. I would use this myself or give it as a gift. " in 47 reviews
  • "Love love love. useful for both a really neat, sleek, tight eyeliner, or for a bold, feline, winged look. stays in place, doesn't smudge. very true black color, and the felt tip makes it super easy to apply :)" in 39 reviews
Shayla S.
Boston, MA
Great eyeliner. The felt tip is very easy to use to get that precise wing. I would like the product a bit better if there was more liquid inside, as it dried up pretty quick. I would suggest storing it horizontally so the ink doesn't run out. The color is pretty so I would buy again.
Kelly-Marie D.
Navarre, FL
Easy peasy liner! Goes on super smooth. I was able to easily control the width of the line. I like to keep it thin and subtle during the day time so I'd do a thin line but then go over it a little more smudgy with eyeshadow. That made sure the line was thin but not too harsh. Plus it stayed all day. At night, I'm all about big and bold! Thick lines often with a flick were easy to do and long lasting :)
Julia J.
I bought this product and was very impressed with low price. I went home and put it on and it worked very well. It was very pigmented and dark. Although as the usage of it increased, The felt tip kind of got destroyed and I can't do a clean line of eyeliner. Although it was very good quality when I had it, although I wish the durability would be better. I would purchase again, because it was cheap and it was effective.
Zella Y.
Helenwood , TN
I've always been a fan of felt tip eyeliner pens. I use this about once a week depending on the look I am going for.

I actually prefer my cheaper brand of this (E.L.F.) as it is much easier to use.

This would be better if the price was cheaper. I would buy it again if I had to and couldn't get the E.L.F. product instead.
Kristen T.
Lancaster, CA
I liked this eyeliner but I didn't love it because it allows you know give if you make a mistake. As a mother of 3 sometimes I'm distracted and I make a slip and I have to literally take it all off to put it back on again. You also have to put on a couple coats to have that bold color come out.
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
This works decently for a drugstore liquid liner, but I have to say that it doesn't compare to my Kat Von D Tattoo liner. It's cheaper of course, but I think it's worth it to pay a bit extra because this doesn't have the staying power of the KVD liner.
Autumn T.
Auburn, IN
This was my go to liquid liner however as stated before it ran out easy. I recall making a switch after shaking it from being nearly dried out and I ended up with liquid liner on my shirt. I don't recommend unless you're going for a thick winged look.
Krystal A.
I've never been a big fan of liquid eyeliner so I'm not very versed in the way to apply it properly. I think that my bias towards liquid eyeliner is probably a big factor in my opinion. I can say that compared to other liquid eyeliners, the felt tip definitely made the whole process easier. I'm sure with practice, I would like it more, but I still ended up with parts that were crooked and thicker than others.
Vanessa R.
Frisco, TX
This is a great alternative to splurging on expensive eye liners. It goes on smooth and strong, is easy to apply and forgiving too! I always have this and am able to put it on when I'm in a hurry. Definitely recommend you give it a shot!
Anja W.
This liner can be applied very thin, so you won't end up with over lined eyes, especially if you're trying to do a classic winged look. Mine did dry out a bit quickly though, but I think it may have been an error in that specific one, instead of the entire product batch.
Savanna T.
Beaver Falls, PA
Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?
Kim  W.
WINCHESTER, KY
Obviously never actually used this but how long does it stay on?
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Does this one last long ? Or does it run off easily ?
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
Does this eyeliner tend to smudge while application? Also does it seem to leave smear marks around the skin?
Amanda L.
How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof?