BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?3 Answers
  • Obviously never actually used this but how long does it s...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquid Pencil Felt Tip Eyeliner
  • "The felt tip on this eyeliner helps me get a super nice winged look, and it stays on all day" in 84 reviews
  • "I love this product! it gives the perfect sharp line and enabled me to perfect my cat eye. I would use this myself or give it as a gift. " in 47 reviews
  • "Love love love. useful for both a really neat, sleek, tight eyeliner, or for a bold, feline, winged look. stays in place, doesn't smudge. very true black color, and the felt tip makes it super easy to apply :)" in 39 reviews
Jennifer R.
Manchester, NH
I really love the felt tip liner. I also like that you don't have to dip this pen, you just give it a shake and the blank liner flows out beautifully. I usually wear winged liner and this makes it very easy to achieve the look I want. I would definitly recommend to a friend.
A G.
I enjoyed the intensity of the black in this eyeliner. It was very pigmented and applied smoothly. However it was very difficult to create a wing with it because the tip was so thick. I would not recommend this to those who enjoy winged eyeliner.
Devin M.
Big Springs, NE
I love this product! Goes on smooth and had percise lines! Smudges if wet but once its dried it stays on all day! I use this daily! Black is matte, no shimmer. I recommend to everyone! Must have!
brie l.
Yess I honestly love it I wear eyeliner every day my friend hates eyeliner I made her let me do it with this and she fell in love so every morning before school I am constantly doing her eyeliner.
Danielle E. H.
Winter Haven, FL
Easy to apply, once it dries it holds very well even up to harsher conditions like sweating in the heat, need makeup remover usually to clean it all off, would recommend!
Brittany D.
Pearl, MS
Im ok with this liquid eyeliner to an extent. Im not fully pleased with it because mess ups end up having you with these large cat eyes. So if you wear false eyelashes this eyeliner is great!
Nicole K.
Love this! It makes the perfect line and is nice and dark! Gives me the perfect look!! Highly recommend for ladies who want a perfect line and need a little help!
Autumn M.
I really liked the small size of the packaging and brush tip. It made the eyeliner easy to apply. It worked well and seemed long lasting. On some eye-shadows the eyeliner did not stay on. Not sure why. I would recommend though for the size of the brush.
Elizabeth Q.
I got these as a gift i think this would be great for those who wear eyeliner on top of your eyes but i don't so it worked ok but im sure would be better for top of the eyes.
Hannah E.
Dayton
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. THIS. It’s the only eyeliner i use. I won’t try any other kind. I use it when I actually decide to do my makeup. My eye color changes. It’s either blue or green. I would buy this again.
Savanna T.
Beaver Falls, PA
Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Obviously never actually used this but how long does it stay on?
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Does this one last long ? Or does it run off easily ?
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
Does this eyeliner tend to smudge while application? Also does it seem to leave smear marks around the skin?
Amanda L.
How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof?