BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?3 Answers
  • Obviously never actually used this but how long does it s...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquid Pencil Felt Tip Eyeliner
  • "The felt tip on this eyeliner helps me get a super nice winged look, and it stays on all day" in 84 reviews
  • "I love this product! it gives the perfect sharp line and enabled me to perfect my cat eye. I would use this myself or give it as a gift. " in 47 reviews
  • "Love love love. useful for both a really neat, sleek, tight eyeliner, or for a bold, feline, winged look. stays in place, doesn't smudge. very true black color, and the felt tip makes it super easy to apply :)" in 39 reviews
Whitney D.
Bentonville, AR
This product changed my eyeliner game! I've always loved the look of liquid eyeliner, but sadly I've never been able to conquer the look...until now! I picked up this Liquid Felt Tip Eyeliner and have been able to get that look I've been wanting without the struggle and work. I'll never use a regular pencil or liquid again! COVERGIRL never disappoints!
McKenzie M.
Osseo, WI
This is the first brand i have tried with a felt tip and I am very impressed. It is super easy to apply and stays on all day! Great value for the price. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a lasting eye liner.
Janée J.
For the price, I was okay with the product. It didn't last me grey long and I don't think the quality of the felt was very good, but the eyeliner ultimately got the job done. For what it's worth, I would purchase again.
Gabriela P.
ocala, FL
I love, love this liquid pencil felt tip eyeliner. I can do the winged  eye liner with a breeze thanks to this pencil. It last long and it can be removed easily with make up remover. I like he colors in comes and I do recommend this product for everyone who likes using liquid eye liner.
Ashleigh C.
Belleville, MI
I love how it is easy to put on. Thick or thin it is so easy to put on. I have brown eyes so it helps make them pop. I bought it as a spree spending at my local drug store. I will use this again and again as i have been for months. I do recommend this for people who use liquid linners.
Stacie M.
Potsdam, NY
I like the felt tip it makes applying eyeliner a lot easier. Applys very nice and smooth unlike most felt tips. Lasts me all day until I wash my face at night. Very good black color and easy to handle.
Maria S.
Lowell, MA
I love using liners like this!! It makes it so much easier to apply. It is very affordable. Lasts as long as you want it to last. It applies beautifully. I've tried using eyeliner that comes in a container but it just dries up so easily I recommend getting a liquid liner like this.
Meital A.
I love this eyeliner! I really love any liquid felt tip liner. This one was affordable and easy to use for a beginner. My only complaint was that it ran out pretty quickly. So if you're like me and you don't use eyeliner everyday I'd give this one a shot for special occasions.
Deandra D.
Perryopolis, PA
Felt tip eyeliners have been my go to for years. If you need an easy way to apply eyeliner and get that sharp wing this is the way to do it. The felt tip is so precise and as long as you are careful it will be perfect everytime. I love the felt tip and always struggle to try and change it up because I know it will look better with this.
Cassidee H.
Columbus, OH
This is my holy grail. I love this liner with everything i have in me, the packaging is amazing, its cute, i bought it at a local drugstore, not a bad price either. I was a first time buyer, but now i am going to continue to use this product. I recommend def. It is long wear, doesnt smudge, move, or chip.
Savanna T.
Beaver Falls, PA
Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?
Kim  W.
WINCHESTER, KY
Obviously never actually used this but how long does it stay on?
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Does this one last long ? Or does it run off easily ?
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
Does this eyeliner tend to smudge while application? Also does it seem to leave smear marks around the skin?
Amanda L.
How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof?