BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?3 Answers
  • Obviously never actually used this but how long does it s...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquid Pencil Felt Tip Eyeliner
  • "The felt tip on this eyeliner helps me get a super nice winged look, and it stays on all day" in 84 reviews
  • "I love this product! it gives the perfect sharp line and enabled me to perfect my cat eye. I would use this myself or give it as a gift. " in 47 reviews
  • "Love love love. useful for both a really neat, sleek, tight eyeliner, or for a bold, feline, winged look. stays in place, doesn't smudge. very true black color, and the felt tip makes it super easy to apply :)" in 39 reviews
Kathleen F.
I am still learning how to use this. I always manage to get one eye done perfectly and then the other one looks like I handed it to a toddler to apply. This is reasonably priced and can be found most anywhere.
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
This is the best liquid eye liner. It goes on so nice and smooth! It wipes off easily and stays on until I'm ready to remove it. It's affordable and there are always coupons that make the price even better
Tina W.
Olympia, WA
I have only recently been using the felt pencils liners and I love them. The way it covers my eyes is wonderful. Smooth and easy to apply with no clumps. The price is always great for my budget.
Pros: Lasts all day for me. Goes on easy. Looks great.
Cons: None for me.
I will buy again.
Amy M.
Rome, IL
Covergirl Liquid liner goes on smooth and makes my eyes pop. I bought the product at my local Walmart. I have to hide it from my 16 year old who will steal it when im not looking.
Shannon W.
I was looking to switch up my look from black eyeliner and stumbled across this Covergirl Liquid Pencil in Navy/Marine. I absolutely loved the felt tip...this transformed the game of liquid eyeliner into something that doesn't turn out as a huge mess OR take you 10 years to perfect! The Navy/Marine combo was a little out of my comfort zone so I only wear it on occasion. Overall, happy with the product!
Casey W.
Chico, CA
I loved using this eyeliner! It was so easy to use because it's shaped like a pen, and it really lasts throughout the day. I found that I had to do two coats to get the right darkness but it was worth it!
Tara M.
This eyeliner is fantastic. Usually, I have issues with the eyeliner coming off on my skin where my brow bone lies, but this amazing eyeliner stays put. The felt tip is very easy to use and control, and is very efficient for getting the correct shape and size you're looking for.
Tonya R.
I used the cover girl liquid pencil felt tip eyeliner and it worked great! The only thing I didn't like is that there wasn't a lot of product in the one I bought so i used it too quickly. I bought it and forgot I had it in my bag so that's what happened to the product inside. :(
Katelynn A.
I love this eyeliner and use it daily. The tip makes it really easy to draw a nice smooth line on my eyelid. I am terrible at winging eyeliner but this makes it a lot easier! It lasts all day but you can easily remove it at the end of the day. I buy more as soon as I run out.
Jennifer G.
San Antonio
I love this eyeliner I love that you can take out the tip and turn it around when it is drying out. You definitely have a solution when it's drying out unlike others you would have to mess around with.
Savanna T.
Beaver Falls, PA
Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?
Kim  W.
WINCHESTER, KY
Obviously never actually used this but how long does it stay on?
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Does this one last long ? Or does it run off easily ?
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
Does this eyeliner tend to smudge while application? Also does it seem to leave smear marks around the skin?
Amanda L.
How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof?