BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?3 Answers
  • Obviously never actually used this but how long does it s...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquid Pencil Felt Tip Eyeliner
  • "The felt tip on this eyeliner helps me get a super nice winged look, and it stays on all day" in 84 reviews
  • "I love this product! it gives the perfect sharp line and enabled me to perfect my cat eye. I would use this myself or give it as a gift. " in 47 reviews
  • "Love love love. useful for both a really neat, sleek, tight eyeliner, or for a bold, feline, winged look. stays in place, doesn't smudge. very true black color, and the felt tip makes it super easy to apply :)" in 39 reviews
Haley B.
Manheim, PA
I figured I might as well give it a try. I'm more of a fan of the gel liners just because they're more forgiving of my unsteady hand and anxious application but the Covergirl Felt Tip Eyeliner was probably as good as it can get for me. Still not as forgiving as gel but pretty smooth application process.
Hannah N.
Nashville, TN
I have been using this liquid liner for years and have never been disappointed. I purchased this at a local Target for a great price compared to alternatives! These last me at LEAST 6 months before buying another.
Bridget W.
Telluride, CO
This is one of my favorite liquid eyeliners. It is super easy to apply and lasts all day. The felt tip makes it easy to try out several different looks and it's not too difficult to get off at the end of the day.
Crystal K.
Troy, KS
For the price range it is one of the best liquid felt tip eyeliners in stores. The felt tip glides on with great coverage and also it does not bleed like other brands. One I make sure is always in my make-up case.
Kelly B.
Patriot, OH
Easy application but the tip seems to get dry by the time you do your other eye. This product also tends to smudge and rub off easily, not lasting the whole day. Great for beginners
Tammy I.
Conway, SC
I like this eyeliner over a pencil liner because it last all day and doesn't smudge its easy to put on right I really love this eyeliner I would recommend it to anyone who likes a liquid liner to give it a try
Hannah B.
I found that this seemed to dry out quickly for me! I could get a lot of 'ink' if I pressed into the sides of the product, but very little came out of the felt tip. I had this eyeliner in black. Overall, it's okay, but I prefer other liquid liners.
Desiree F.
Odessa, TX
I was never a big fan of liquid eyeliner. The few times I have used it were always a catastrophe. I love the way my eyes look with it on but getting it on isnthe problem. If I made a mistake with this eyeliner it was very hard to wipe it off and start over without smudging it everywhere.
Alicia P.
Felt tips are easier to use in my opinion. The line on the top of the lid is much more defined and smooth. When I applied the liner in the morning, it was worn off by the end of the day. The color faded away almost where you couldn't see it anymore.
Karly P.
Love how long lasting this product is. Super bold , and is easy to apply! I use this product on my upper lid, and I have also tried on my water line. I recommend it for the upper lid! Super affordable as well!
Savanna T.
Beaver Falls, PA
Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?
Kim  W.
WINCHESTER, KY
Obviously never actually used this but how long does it stay on?
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Does this one last long ? Or does it run off easily ?
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
Does this eyeliner tend to smudge while application? Also does it seem to leave smear marks around the skin?
Amanda L.
How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof?