BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?3 Answers
  • Obviously never actually used this but how long does it s...2 Answers
COVERGIRL Liquid Pencil Felt Tip Eyeliner
  • "The felt tip on this eyeliner helps me get a super nice winged look, and it stays on all day" in 84 reviews
  • "I love this product! it gives the perfect sharp line and enabled me to perfect my cat eye. I would use this myself or give it as a gift. " in 47 reviews
  • "Love love love. useful for both a really neat, sleek, tight eyeliner, or for a bold, feline, winged look. stays in place, doesn't smudge. very true black color, and the felt tip makes it super easy to apply :)" in 39 reviews
Meg W.
Linden, VA
This is one of my favorite cover girl products. My only issue was the liner either ran out or the tip didn't stay firm as long as the liner lasted. The liner even lasted through the night if I fell asleep with it on. Didn't stand a chance with a watery eye. So waterproof is always best. The tip makes it easy for doing some great different types of techniques. Regardless of how you want to do your eyeliner This is perfect. So get your twiggy look. Your cat eye look. Make your wings sharp and long on your winged liner.
Andrea B.
This is a good product for a more dramatic look. The lines are crisp and long lasting, even through a night out. This liner creates a bold look that comes out beautiful. I would recommend this liner especially for special events.
Brooke N.
oakland, ca
I love liquid eyeliner but I wish this tip of the felt wasn’t so stiff. It would be nice if it had a little bit more of movement so it’s not so stiff and has an easier application. Other than that it stays on all day!
Cam C.
St Petersburg, FL
Felt tip liners are my favorite because the are very forgiving and easy to work with and give the same effect as liquid liner without all the hassle. This liner is long lasting and doesn’t smudge. The product also lasts super long without drying out! Definitely recommend trying this product out
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I use liquid eyeliner on my top lids and my wings and decided to try this figuring I'd get more precision. I personally feel it's too thin consistency wise and the felt tip pulls at my shadow. It does seem like a nice pen if you're very light handed or not wearing shadows. It also doesn't last all day for me. I'm sticking with my liquid liners that have brushes. The tip of this is very thin so you can get nice precise lines and so that I don't feel I've wasted money on it, on occasion I'll use it to do an outline and fill in with my regular liquid liner.
Loraine B.
Roanoke, VA
I like this product, but it's not the best. It's easier than using a traditional liquid eyeliner for sure, and I cannot use pencil eyeliner so it's a great in between. I'm fairly inexperienced with makeup so I feel like it's hard to get a thin line with this unless you angle it & hold it a certain way. It does last very long.
Sandy H.
Santa Fe, TX
I'm not a fan of felt tip eyeliners but that is a personal preference. With this tip I wasn't able to get the thinner line I prefer and another brand I used in the past I felt the tip got dry to fast. If your looking for a product that provides a thicker bold line and you use it often this would be good.
Maria P.
Hollywood, FL
This is the greatest eyeliner I have ever tried and bought. The smoothness of the ink on my eyelids and the precision of the pencil was incredible. It definitely brought out my dark brown eyes. I would honestly buy this product again.
Tina K.
Carlisle, OH
This is what I use for my cat eye. I love the felt tip it helps with accuracy. It will smudge a bit because it is a liquid liner but I just set it with a powder. I have blue eyes and this liner helps pop my eyes whether I am going for a day look or a dramatic evening look.
Savanna T.
Beaver Falls, PA
Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Obviously never actually used this but how long does it stay on?
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Does this one last long ? Or does it run off easily ?
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
Does this eyeliner tend to smudge while application? Also does it seem to leave smear marks around the skin?
Amanda L.
How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof?