BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?3 Answers
  • Obviously never actually used this but how long does it stay on? 2 Answers
Shannon W.
I was looking to switch up my look from black eyeliner and stumbled across this Covergirl Liquid Pencil in Navy/Marine. I absolutely loved the felt tip...this transformed the game of liquid eyeliner into something that doesn't turn out as a huge mess OR take you 10 years to perfect! The Navy/Marine combo was a little out of my comfort zone so I only wear it on occasion. Overall, happy with the product!
sarah S.
Oakland Gardens, NY
When I initially tried this out, I was using it for my stage makeup so I wasn't really using it that often however from the few times I used it, it was a pretty good intense black liner. it was easy to use & made sharp lines. however, it dried up very fast and was constantly picking up eyeshadow on the applicator. it wasn't very expensive though so I would pick it up again if I had to
Whitney D.
Bentonville, AR
This product changed my eyeliner game! I've always loved the look of liquid eyeliner, but sadly I've never been able to conquer the look...until now! I picked up this Liquid Felt Tip Eyeliner and have been able to get that look I've been wanting without the struggle and work. I'll never use a regular pencil or liquid again! COVERGIRL never disappoints!
Susan M.
Rossville, GA
I am faithful to cover girl products. You could say I'm a cover girl, cover girl. They're the only ones I have used for years. They never fail to impress me with quality & value. I have blue eyes and love to accentuate them. I use liquid pencil with the felt tip to accomplish my goals. Silky texture & bold colors top off this wonderful value.
Rebecca M.
I tried the liquid pencil and found that it was very hard for me to put on. I like that the tip is gentle along my eyes but I still found that I prefer the pencil over the liquid pencil. I will use the product until it runs out and for someone that wears makeup more it might work perfect but for me I'm going back to the regular pencil.
Michaela N.
Schaumburg, IL
It dries out a little fast but besides that, it goes on very well, thick, and opaque. I like the pen shape of it so it's easier to apply and doesn't go all over or flake off. The price is pretty reasonable and i would definitely buy it again if there was a sale with them because i think for the money it dries out a little too quickly.
Amanda W.
Hillsborough, NJ
This eyeliner is perfect not for the product quality, rather the convenience. The felt tip pen design makes it easy to get a smooth dark line as I desire. However when in a rush, it is hard to carefully use liquid eyeliner and avoid drips. The felt tip is the solution to this problem! A perfect line when in a pinch, and inexpensive.
Anna M.
Cumming, GA
Unfortunately I wasn't able to enjoy this product. It may be felt tip but the application was choppy. I did like the true black color but that is all that I can say. I don't think that it was worth the money that I spent simply because of the low quality applicator. I like Covergirl but this is not something that I will repurchase.
Zella Y.
Helenwood, TN
I've always been a fan of felt tip eyeliner pens. I use this about once a week depending on the look I am going for.

I actually prefer my cheaper brand of this (E.L.F.) as it is much easier to use.

This would be better if the price was cheaper. I would buy it again if I had to and couldn't get the E.L.F. product instead.
Colleen W.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I wasn't a huge fan of this eyeliner. It was cheap, and you could tell. The felt tip dried out really soon for me, and the application wasn't very precise. Also, it smudged everywhere! I do have hooded eyes though, so this may work for people with more normal eyes. I just have to be very picky with my eyeliners :(
Savanna T.
Beaver Falls, PA
Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Obviously never actually used this but how long does it stay on?
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Does this one last long ? Or does it run off easily ?
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeliner tend to smudge while application? Also does it seem to leave smear marks around the skin?
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof?