BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?3 Answers
  • Obviously never actually used this but how long does it stay on? 2 Answers
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Waukesha , Wi
Review for: Navy
I would consider myself a eyeliner junkie just for the fact that I love trying new products. I personally love felt tip eyeliners for a more precise line. I really liked this product especially the color, it was so pretty! Like most felt tip eyeliners once it gets towards the end of use you might was to keep it flipped upside down so it doesn't smudge weird when it comes out. Otherwise I really liked this product and I'll probably purchase again in another color!
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Review for: Teal
This eyeliner tips is going to take some getting used to. Of course course it comes with a felt-tip so if you're not a professional it's going to take some getting used to once I got the hang of it, it was beautiful I loved it very easy to use it Glides on so easily if you try this you going to love it I got it in the darkest color it onyx and I I used it on special occasions mostly when I'm doing pin-up looks.Very beautiful eyeliner.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Review for: Navy
I was looking to switch up my look from black eyeliner and stumbled across this Covergirl Liquid Pencil in Navy/Marine. I absolutely loved the felt tip...this transformed the game of liquid eyeliner into something that doesn't turn out as a huge mess OR take you 10 years to perfect! The Navy/Marine combo was a little out of my comfort zone so I only wear it on occasion. Overall, happy with the product!
sarah S.
sarah S.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Review for: Navy
When I initially tried this out, I was using it for my stage makeup so I wasn't really using it that often however from the few times I used it, it was a pretty good intense black liner. it was easy to use & made sharp lines. however, it dried up very fast and was constantly picking up eyeshadow on the applicator. it wasn't very expensive though so I would pick it up again if I had to
Rychelle A.
Rychelle A.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Navy
When buying this product I was definitely one that did not know how to do winged eyeliner, but after buying this it made it so much easier for me to develop the wing on my make up look look like a pro did it. I would definitely buy this product again. And I absolutely recommend this to those who have trouble developing the cat eye with other products other than this liquid pencil
andreina b.
andreina b.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Spring, TX
Review for: Teal
I enjoy this eyeliner for the most part. What I don't like about it is the tip is too thick for my liking. I like the option of creating a very thin line and wing with building up the thickness of my liking but with this tip, I cannot achieve the very thin line that I like. If you prefer thicker tips on your liquid eyeliner, you will like this product just fine.
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Bentonville, AR
This product changed my eyeliner game! I've always loved the look of liquid eyeliner, but sadly I've never been able to conquer the look...until now! I picked up this Liquid Felt Tip Eyeliner and have been able to get that look I've been wanting without the struggle and work. I'll never use a regular pencil or liquid again! COVERGIRL never disappoints!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Rossville, GA
Review for: Teal
I am faithful to cover girl products. You could say I'm a cover girl, cover girl. They're the only ones I have used for years. They never fail to impress me with quality & value. I have blue eyes and love to accentuate them. I use liquid pencil with the felt tip to accomplish my goals. Silky texture & bold colors top off this wonderful value.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Review for: Navy
I tried the liquid pencil and found that it was very hard for me to put on. I like that the tip is gentle along my eyes but I still found that I prefer the pencil over the liquid pencil. I will use the product until it runs out and for someone that wears makeup more it might work perfect but for me I'm going back to the regular pencil.
Savanna T.
Savanna T.
Beaver Falls, PA
Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?
Kim  W.
Kim W.
Georgetown, KY
Obviously never actually used this but how long does it stay on?
Robyn d.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Does this one last long ? Or does it run off easily ?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof?
Kaytlyn S.
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeliner tend to smudge while application? Also does it seem to leave smear marks around the skin?