BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof? 1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?3 Answers
  • Obviously never actually used this but how long does it stay on? 2 Answers
Meg W.
Linden, VA
This is one of my favorite cover girl products. My only issue was the liner either ran out or the tip didn't stay firm as long as the liner lasted. The liner even lasted through the night if I fell asleep with it on. Didn't stand a chance with a watery eye. So waterproof is always best. The tip makes it easy for doing some great different types of techniques. Regardless of how you want to do your eyeliner This is perfect. So get your twiggy look. Your cat eye look. Make your wings sharp and long on your winged liner.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I use liquid eyeliner on my top lids and my wings and decided to try this figuring I'd get more precision. I personally feel it's too thin consistency wise and the felt tip pulls at my shadow. It does seem like a nice pen if you're very light handed or not wearing shadows. It also doesn't last all day for me. I'm sticking with my liquid liners that have brushes. The tip of this is very thin so you can get nice precise lines and so that I don't feel I've wasted money on it, on occasion I'll use it to do an outline and fill in with my regular liquid liner.
Louise J.
I bought this product and was very impressed with low price. I went home and put it on and it worked very well. It was very pigmented and dark. Although as the usage of it increased, The felt tip kind of got destroyed and I can't do a clean line of eyeliner. Although it was very good quality when I had it, although I wish the durability would be better. I would purchase again, because it was cheap and it was effective.
Loraine B.
Roanoke, VA
I like this product, but it's not the best. It's easier than using a traditional liquid eyeliner for sure, and I cannot use pencil eyeliner so it's a great in between. I'm fairly inexperienced with makeup so I feel like it's hard to get a thin line with this unless you angle it & hold it a certain way. It does last very long.
Sandy H.
Santa Fe, TX
I'm not a fan of felt tip eyeliners but that is a personal preference. With this tip I wasn't able to get the thinner line I prefer and another brand I used in the past I felt the tip got dry to fast. If your looking for a product that provides a thicker bold line and you use it often this would be good.
Maria P.
Hollywood, FL
This is the greatest eyeliner I have ever tried and bought. The smoothness of the ink on my eyelids and the precision of the pencil was incredible. It definitely brought out my dark brown eyes. I would honestly buy this product again.
Tina K.
Carlisle, OH
This is what I use for my cat eye. I love the felt tip it helps with accuracy. It will smudge a bit because it is a liquid liner but I just set it with a powder. I have blue eyes and this liner helps pop my eyes whether I am going for a day look or a dramatic evening look.
Savannah C.
For the price this was a really good deal. I like experimenting with covergirl before I buy expensive similar products. It worked well it did its job it wasn't super long lasting but it was decent. It's good for beginning makeup users.
McKenzie M.
Osseo, WI
This is the first brand i have tried with a felt tip and I am very impressed. It is super easy to apply and stays on all day! Great value for the price. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a lasting eye liner.
Whitney D.
Bentonville, AR
This product changed my eyeliner game! I've always loved the look of liquid eyeliner, but sadly I've never been able to conquer the look...until now! I picked up this Liquid Felt Tip Eyeliner and have been able to get that look I've been wanting without the struggle and work. I'll never use a regular pencil or liquid again! COVERGIRL never disappoints!
Savanna T.
Beaver Falls, PA
Does this eyeliner smear? Especially on oily eyes?
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Obviously never actually used this but how long does it stay on?
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Does this one last long ? Or does it run off easily ?
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
Does this eyeliner tend to smudge while application? Also does it seem to leave smear marks around the skin?
Amanda L.
How well does this go on ? Does it dry fast? Smudge proof?