BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lipslicks smoochies is our best lip conditioning tinted balm yet! It will provide the sheer, shiny finish with a hint of color in 12 irresistible shades. Kiss-ready soft lips, sheer color

• Are these really pigmented, or are the colors subtle? And...5 Answers
  • Just saying, it looks like this lip balm smoothly glides ...2 Answers
  • Does the colour appeal this much on you lips or not8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely love #tweetme it has a nice tint to it, super natural and moisturizing my lips feel and look nice. " in 33 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite lip balms! The color lasts long! Even my expensive lipsticks don't last as long as this lip balms! Though I will say that it does make my lips dry, so I usually wear another lip balm. I use this more for the color than the "balm" itself." in 9 reviews
Aj S.
My holy grail lip balm! I have dry lips and its hard for me to find a lip balm that has a tint and lasts a long time on the lips. This changed the game! When applied to the lips, it leaves a tint (depending on the shade you get) that you can build up. This leaves my lips feeling soft, hydrated, and healthy. The lip balm has a light scent to it when you first apply it to your lips. I wish they would bring these back in stores.
Áine R.
I bought one of these in middle school for a dance in the shade #2 cute (or 250). As a middle schooler is was my first time buying lipstick, which I think this qualifies more as than lip balm, so I was pretty excited and loved it. Unfortunately as I got older and got better lipstick I didn’t love it so much. Also I found it very dry to wear but very buidable color-wise.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
These were nice... they gave slight tint while still moisturizing your lips like a lip balm feel. The names of each had #, I believe. If they were still available I would recommend to all. I purchased two shades before they were gone and few years before that purchased two to three shades as well. These are really nice.
Maiesha H.
Manhattan, KS
This is a really nice lip balm. It moisturizers your lips while also adding a tint of color. It applies smoothly, lasts a long time, and is a good price. It also has a nice subtle scent. I definitely recommend this lip balm.
Rachel F.
St Augustine, FL
Love these! Having a hard time finding them now. Not too heavy if you don't want to wear liquid gloss it gives you a nice shine. The package is cute and easy to open. Nothing too flashy as it is cover girl. I have bought these many many times and if I could find them again I would right now.
Emily C.
Edinburgh , IN
I have gotten multiples of these and i really like their wearability! They aren’t super long lasting, but reapplying isn’t bad since they go on easy and are SUPER moisturizing for a lip stick. I like the darker colors a lot better because the lighter ones don’t really show up though.
Ann S.
Voorhees, NJ
I like this product a lot I am just disappointed that I cannot find them anymore. I had #260 that I repurchased about 5 times. I think it is great for just a little pop of color or a base for a liquid lip sometimes. I love this for my summer look.
Adrian R.
Nashville, TN
this gives a nice subtle color and also is very moisturizing! theyre so cheap and great to have thrown in your bag! the colors are all pretty and go with any skin tone! i recommend this to anyone who wants something cheap and good quality!
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
I dont really wear lipstick that much but cover hirl is a brand that I trust and love when I apply it to my lip it feel so smooth. I recommend this product to everyone.
Dania H.
Charlotte
I like them because they give off a more natural look they have a tint and also moisturize the lips. This is very easy to use, you can get it at Walmart or your local drugstore, I would buy this product again.
Lily G.
I'm not sure to buy this... Are they worth their hype?!
Neha R.
Brampton , Ontario
Does the colour appeal this much on you lips or not
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Are these like the baby lips colors?
Jennifer S.
Are these really pigmented, or are the colors subtle? And do any of them have glitter in them? I'm usually not a fan of glitter in my lip products.
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
Where can I find the best coupon for this product?