!This product has been discontinued.

COVERGIRL Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm

Lipslicks smoochies is our best lip conditioning tinted balm yet! It will provide the sheer, shiny finish with a hint of color in 12 irresistible shades. Kiss-ready soft lips, sheer color

What other colors are there?
Are these really pigmented, or are the colors subtle? And do any of them have glitter in them? I'm usually not a fan of glitter in my lip products.
Just saying, it looks like this lip balm smoothly glides across your lips with a scent of juicy watermelon bubble gum....am I wrong?? Lol
Start your review of COVERGIRL Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I absolutely love #tweetme it has a nice tint to it, super natural and moisturizing my lips feel and look nice. in reviews
...as long as this lip balms! Though I will say that it does make my lips dry, so I usually wear another lip balm. I use this more for the color than the "balm" itself.in reviews
Brenan D.
Heber Springs, AR
I love the way this goes on and stays all day! The colors stay true all day unlike some that fade as the day goes on. Lipsticks is easy application and curves to your lip shape. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Renee S.
Kokomo, IN
Omg this my first lipstick in jr high and it was awesome left your lips smooth amd hydrated with just a hint of color
Chelsey E.
I love the texture of it and how smoothly it glides on! The shades it come in aren't too light or too dark, they're perfect!
Skylar S.
Douglasville, GA
A lot of lip balms come and go but this one is here to stay! I have a collection of over 20 lip balms, chap sticks, lip sticks, and glosses but this is the only one I buy time and tie again.
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
COVERGIRL Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: TheGiftBox
I really love this color on me. Its like a choclate balm. I wouldnt think of going a bit more darker with balm but it was a gift and I absolutely loved it ! . Actually my husband said he liked it too lol Very hydrating and balm like texture wise. Made by cover girl #280 #bye
Mo A.
COVERGIRL Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm uploaded by Mo A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can’t believe these lip balm smoochies have been discontinued :( I loved them so much growing up; it felt as thought I had lipstick on, when in reality it was just a tinted lip balm. I’d use this everyday and collected so many that I still have two left. It was such a great product.
L. D.
Purchased at: Target
I think is the replacement of the original Covergirl Lipslicks which I miss. I used to buy it in clear. It was a amazing product because it would heal my lips overnight and wake up with baby smooth lips...and some dry peeling, LOL!
Jeri-Ashley D.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my all time favorite Cover Girl products! My lips get really dry easily, but I love wearing bold lip colors. The balm has a great formula and the colors are really fun! Although the color tends to fade after some time, it's great product for ladies who are on-the-go, like something quick and easy or enjoy being outside and need something versatile.
LaKia G.
Niantic, CT
I bought one of these in red for 5.99 and was so excited since it was comparable to the Baby Lips line. I have to say, I probably won't buy another one of these simply because the red seemed to be the only one that would best work with my complexion and I really have to apply layer after layer to achieve the color I want. Not worth the price for me.
City L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product! It is very creamy and goes on well. It gives a nice, glossy look without looking overly dramatic. Love the color too. Only complaint is that it comes off easily, and the longest it’s stayed on was like an hour.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...