BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lipslicks smoochies is our best lip conditioning tinted balm yet! It will provide the sheer, shiny finish with a hint of color in 12 irresistible shades. Kiss-ready soft lips, sheer color

• Are these really pigmented, or are the colors subtle? And...5 Answers
  • Just saying, it looks like this lip balm smoothly glides ...2 Answers
  • Does the colour appeal this much on you lips or not8 Answers
COVERGIRL Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm
  • "I absolutely love #tweetme it has a nice tint to it, super natural and moisturizing my lips feel and look nice. " in 33 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite lip balms! The color lasts long! Even my expensive lipsticks don't last as long as this lip balms! Though I will say that it does make my lips dry, so I usually wear another lip balm. I use this more for the color than the "balm" itself." in 10 reviews
Cheryl S.
Minnesota
This product is marketed as a lip balm but it isn't moisturizing at all. It is very gritty because of the glitter in the product. The color is kinda pretty but very patchy. It has a very potent smell as well so if you aren't a fan of scents you would not enjoy this. I do not reccomend this.
Áine R.
I bought one of these in middle school for a dance in the shade #2 cute (or 250). As a middle schooler is was my first time buying lipstick, which I think this qualifies more as than lip balm, so I was pretty excited and loved it. Unfortunately as I got older and got better lipstick I didn’t love it so much. Also I found it very dry to wear but very buidable color-wise.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
These were nice... they gave slight tint while still moisturizing your lips like a lip balm feel. The names of each had #, I believe. If they were still available I would recommend to all. I purchased two shades before they were gone and few years before that purchased two to three shades as well. These are really nice.
Brianna S.
burlington
This just did not work for me, it smelled bad, was super hard I had to really press on my lips because it was quite dry i don't know if I got a bad one or what but it was awful and I don't think I would try it again.
Caitlin W.
This is a great balm! It isn’t the most moisturizing, though it feels very nice on. It’s sheer but still adds noticeable color, which is nice for the days I’m wearing little or no makeup! I love the scent!
Aj S.
My holy grail lip balm! I have dry lips and its hard for me to find a lip balm that has a tint and lasts a long time on the lips. This changed the game! When applied to the lips, it leaves a tint (depending on the shade you get) that you can build up. This leaves my lips feeling soft, hydrated, and healthy. The lip balm has a light scent to it when you first apply it to your lips. I wish they would bring these back in stores.
Rachel F.
St Augustine, FL
Love these! Having a hard time finding them now. Not too heavy if you don't want to wear liquid gloss it gives you a nice shine. The package is cute and easy to open. Nothing too flashy as it is cover girl. I have bought these many many times and if I could find them again I would right now.
Emily C.
Edinburgh, IN
I have gotten multiples of these and i really like their wearability! They aren’t super long lasting, but reapplying isn’t bad since they go on easy and are SUPER moisturizing for a lip stick. I like the darker colors a lot better because the lighter ones don’t really show up though.
Tiesha S.
Slidell, LA
Im sorry the discontinued this lip balm. I actually liked it. It has you lips feeling so smooth and moisturized. Then it gives a great amount of tint of color to your lips as well
Ann S.
Voorhees, NJ
I like this product a lot I am just disappointed that I cannot find them anymore. I had #260 that I repurchased about 5 times. I think it is great for just a little pop of color or a base for a liquid lip sometimes. I love this for my summer look.
Lily G.
I'm not sure to buy this... Are they worth their hype?!
Neha R.
Brampton , Ontario
Does the colour appeal this much on you lips or not
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Are these like the baby lips colors?
Jennifer S.
Are these really pigmented, or are the colors subtle? And do any of them have glitter in them? I'm usually not a fan of glitter in my lip products.
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
Where can I find the best coupon for this product?

Walmart