BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lipslicks smoochies is our best lip conditioning tinted balm yet! It will provide the sheer, shiny finish with a hint of color in 12 irresistible shades. Kiss-ready soft lips, sheer color

• Are these really pigmented, or are the colors subtle? And do any ...5 Answers
  • Just saying, it looks like this lip balm smoothly glides across y...2 Answers
  • Does the colour appeal this much on you lips or not8 Answers
COVERGIRL Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm
  • "I absolutely love #tweetme it has a nice tint to it, super natural and moisturizing my lips feel and look nice. " in 49 reviews
  • "I absolutely love #tweetme it has a nice tint to it, super natural and moisturizing my lips feel and look nice. " in 33 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite lip balms! The color lasts long! Even my expensive lipsticks don't last as long as this lip balms! Though I will say that it does make my lips dry, so I usually wear another lip balm. I use this more for the color than the "balm" itself." in 9 reviews
Ann S.
Voorhees, NJ
I like this product a lot I am just disappointed that I cannot find them anymore. I had #260 that I repurchased about 5 times. I think it is great for just a little pop of color or a base for a liquid lip sometimes. I love this for my summer look.
Adrian R.
Lebanon, TN
this gives a nice subtle color and also is very moisturizing! theyre so cheap and great to have thrown in your bag! the colors are all pretty and go with any skin tone! i recommend this to anyone who wants something cheap and good quality!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love this product and I’m super bummed that they don’t sell them in stores anymore, but the good thing is, is that you can find them on eBay. They have a very pretty tiny to them, and do not feel sticky at all . They moisturize my lips, while giving them a glossy hint of color. I wish they would put them back in stores they’re awesome.
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
I dont really wear lipstick that much but cover hirl is a brand that I trust and love when I apply it to my lip it feel so smooth. I recommend this product to everyone.
Rachel F.
St Augustine, FL
Love these! Having a hard time finding them now. Not too heavy if you don't want to wear liquid gloss it gives you a nice shine. The package is cute and easy to open. Nothing too flashy as it is cover girl. I have bought these many many times and if I could find them again I would right now.
Emily C.
Edinburgh , IN
I have gotten multiples of these and i really like their wearability! They aren’t super long lasting, but reapplying isn’t bad since they go on easy and are SUPER moisturizing for a lip stick. I like the darker colors a lot better because the lighter ones don’t really show up though.
Dania H.
Charlotte
I like them because they give off a more natural look they have a tint and also moisturize the lips. This is very easy to use, you can get it at Walmart or your local drugstore, I would buy this product again.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Nothing I'm in love with, I would have taken it back if I paid full price but I got this a clearance store, so I can't be too choosy. It's pigmented but tastes awful.
Leslie R.
I don't wear lipstick very often because I've never found the right shade that would last more than an hour or so. My lips stay dry and I look silly with makeup and no lipstick. That's where my favorite lip balm saves the day. Cover Girl's Smoochies feels amazing and looks even better. It's just enough color for me. It even smells good. I recommend it to everyone I know.
Amanda Y.
Va beach, VA
I have these in #Selfie, #partygirl and #kiss&tell. They are like chubby lip sticks that smell really good with a lot of color pay off true to color, but light. You can build the color up if you choose too. I think that they should still put it as a tinted lip balm. I would recommend them and they do stain your lips after it dries.
Lily G.
I'm not sure to buy this... Are they worth their hype?!
Neha R.
Brampton , Ontario
Does the colour appeal this much on you lips or not
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
Are these like the baby lips colors?
Jennifer S.
Are these really pigmented, or are the colors subtle? And do any of them have glitter in them? I'm usually not a fan of glitter in my lip products.
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
Where can I find the best coupon for this product?