BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lipslicks smoochies is our best lip conditioning tinted balm yet! It will provide the sheer, shiny finish with a hint of color in 12 irresistible shades. Kiss-ready soft lips, sheer color

• Are these really pigmented, or are the colors subtle? And do any ...5 Answers
  • Just saying, it looks like this lip balm smoothly glides across y...2 Answers
  • Does the colour appeal this much on you lips or not8 Answers
Rachel F.
St Augustine, FL
Love these! Having a hard time finding them now. Not too heavy if you don't want to wear liquid gloss it gives you a nice shine. The package is cute and easy to open. Nothing too flashy as it is cover girl. I have bought these many many times and if I could find them again I would right now.
Emily C.
Edinburgh
I have gotten multiples of these and i really like their wearability! They aren’t super long lasting, but reapplying isn’t bad since they go on easy and are SUPER moisturizing for a lip stick. I like the darker colors a lot better because the lighter ones don’t really show up though.
Dania H.
Charlotte
I like them because they give off a more natural look they have a tint and also moisturize the lips. This is very easy to use, you can get it at Walmart or your local drugstore, I would buy this product again.
72801Marisa C.
Russellville
This is my favorite lipstick ever. The color is dark and glossy. I don't have to add a gloss to it.The only problem I have is that I have to constantly reapply. I have used this for about 4 years.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Nothing I'm in love with, I would have taken it back if I paid full price but I got this a clearance store, so I can't be too choosy. It's pigmented but tastes awful.
Leslie R.
I don't wear lipstick very often because I've never found the right shade that would last more than an hour or so. My lips stay dry and I look silly with makeup and no lipstick. That's where my favorite lip balm saves the day. Cover Girl's Smoochies feels amazing and looks even better. It's just enough color for me. It even smells good. I recommend it to everyone I know.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have these in #Selfie, #partygirl and #kiss&tell. They are like chubby lip sticks that smell really good with a lot of color pay off true to color, but light. You can build the color up if you choose too. I think that they should still put it as a tinted lip balm. I would recommend them and they do stain your lips after it dries.
💋O💋 G.
Slight tint, soft, creamy, and refreshing. This is my first time using this product. I was pleasantly pleased with the quality. I pick this up from my local drugstore. I will most definitely be going to pick up more.
Mindy B.
Brooklyn, NY
The color of this is a really pretty, soft pink. It feels very creamy and hydrating on the lips. It's very pigmented but soft enough so that you can totally apply it without using a mirror. The only downside to this is that it has pretty chunky glitter throughout the product.
Becky T.
Savannah , GA
These lip products smell like smackers lip balm, but they have some pigmentation. They have the same about as any typical tinted lip balm. They're super creamy and comfortable to wear. The only negative is the stick itself is kind of large, which can make application slightly challenging if you aren't careful.
Lily G.
I'm not sure to buy this... Are they worth their hype?!
Neha R.
Brampton , Ontario
Does the colour appeal this much on you lips or not
Destiny C.
pauls valley, OK
Are these like the baby lips colors?
Jennifer S.
Are these really pigmented, or are the colors subtle? And do any of them have glitter in them? I'm usually not a fan of glitter in my lip products.
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
Where can I find the best coupon for this product?