BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lipslicks smoochies is our best lip conditioning tinted balm yet! It will provide the sheer, shiny finish with a hint of color in 12 irresistible shades. Kiss-ready soft lips, sheer color

• Are these really pigmented, or are the colors subtle? And do any ...5 Answers
  • Just saying, it looks like this lip balm smoothly glides across y...2 Answers
  • Does the colour appeal this much on you lips or not8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer S.
I had been eyeing these lip balms for a while because I wanted to try them out, but I never actually got around to purchasing any. Then my work happened to put a few shades of these on clearance, so I picked up a few different varieties to see if I'd like them. One thing right off the bat that I don't like about these is the smell and taste. To me, lip products should be sweet tasting, or at least no taste at all. But these lip balms taste and smell like wax, exactly how I imagine a crayon would taste like. Not pleasant! I can tolerate them because it's pretty subtle, but I'd understand if other people can't stand them. As far as color, the one shade I like that is actually pigmented is Luv U. Not too impressed with the lighter shades. The color and moisture are great at first but don't last long at all and reapplying is a must every hour or so. I'll finish up the Luv U tube I bought but most likely won't repurchase - there are much better balms out there.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I have this product in the shade #be sweet and it provides a nice, natural looking flush on the lips. It's just slightly darker (verrryyy slightly) than my natural lip color and it adds a subtle sheen to my lips that just helps them look extra hydrated. It's a nice no-fuss option that you don't have to worry about coordinating with makeup looks or clothes because it goes with everything. I also purchased this product in the shade #smooch which I quickly returned when I saw that it had little flecks of GLITTER in it. Be careful purchasing these because some of them have hidden glitter that you can't just see by looking at the bullet and I personally associate that with kids makeup. Based on the shade #be sweet, I love these! Based on the one that had glitter in it, be ware and keep your receipt until you try it on or swatch it.
Asia F.
Taft, CA
These were, unfortunately, horrible. I was really looking forward to these (I bought two new shades). The first thing I noticed about this product was its texture and smell. Both are very important to me. The consistency was similar to the waxy feel of children's makeup. The smell, was just as bad. It was a really artificial and plastic scent. Had neither of these been an issue I would have loved this! The rose gold shade was a great color, but felt and smelt awful!
Posh H.
Easton, PA
I buy lipsticks and lip gloss all the time #itismything , but I can never seem to find ones I like. I love #covergirl #lipslicks #smoochies Oxxo. I bought color 260 and it's a nice mix of brown, pink, and glossy. It's hard to explain, but it's a really nice color. The lipstick makes my lips feel nourished and smooth . I like the fact that it is functional (I don't need an additional Chapstick when using it ) and cute.The price is reasonable . I will buy it again .
Viana P.
I received this the #covergirlclean Zendaya mail out in 255. From the packaging, it looks like a tinted lip balm, but it gave no color at all at least in this shade. Personally, I don't like products that can't twist all the way down, and you have to be careful putting on the cap and taking it off. The lip balm glides on and is moisturizing. It has a play doh or childrens makeup sort of scent, but you can't smell it when you apply or have it on.
Jeri D.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my all time favorite Cover Girl products! My lips get really dry easily, but I love wearing bold lip colors. The balm has a great formula and the colors are really fun! Although the color tends to fade after some time, it's great product for ladies who are on-the-go, like something quick and easy or enjoy being outside and need something versatile.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
I was presently surprised with this lip balms ability to hold up. Iv got a really light color that adds just enough pop to my lips, but the best part is how conditioning it is. Doesn't leave me feeling dried out like a lot of lip sticks. It can be a subtle "no make up" make up look or layer it on for a pop of color. So versatile I'm loving it.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
This is one of my favorite lip balms ever as it gives you just enough coverage and it is so smooth and a really pretty color! This does last longer than other ones that I have tried. It is in a nice slim tube so its great for carrying in your purse. I will buy this again! I have it in color 220 (text me).
Mariah D.
O Fallon, IL
I got the color #kissand tell it's a pink color with slight bit of shimmer. It's really nice it leaves like a little satin on your lips. I bought mine at Walmart from Walmart. I love the packaging of it because you can see the color of the product. I would buy it again because it glides on really well.
Sara P.
I find this product smells super weird, almost reminds me of my middle school days. I like the packaging super cute and simple and the light tint is super nice when I want a sheer lip balm. I have the shade 260 and the color pay of is sheer, with very small glitters in it. Super cute color!
Lily G.
I'm not sure to buy this... Are they worth their hype?!
Neha R.
Brampton , Ontario
Does the colour appeal this much on you lips or not
Destiny C.
pauls valley, OK
Are these like the baby lips colors?
Jennifer S.
Are these really pigmented, or are the colors subtle? And do any of them have glitter in them? I'm usually not a fan of glitter in my lip products.
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
Where can I find the best coupon for this product?