BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Give your lips sheer color and a shot of shine - or pump up the shine of your favorite lip color! This emollient-rich formula helps keep lips soft, moist and feeling their best as it helps to protect. So say goodbye to dull lips, and hello to beautiful...

• How does this compare with regular gloss? Worth the purch...1 Answers
  • Is this bad for getting on your teeth?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "shine and great moisturizing. Don't wear a lot of makeup and this is just oerfect. And the granddaughters love it !" in 3 reviews
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I have this in the clear and its great! I don't always wear lipstick and prefer more of a shine then anything. This kept my lips moist and shiny with out being sticky or gummy. This product is super easy to apply and fits great in your purse. I recommend this product.
Laura P.
Clay
I like the soft color and moisture in this product. It's like a moisturizer and lip color in one, which is perfect for an everyday wear for someone like me who doesn't wear makeup daily
Diana R.
Spring
I do not like this lipstick is just that the smell that it has bothers me is just a nasty smell and i don't know maybe my lipstick was not in good conditions but i would wast my money buying another one, i do not recommend this product
Dani *.
Madisonville, LA
These lip gloss sticks are pretty good. I like the tints of color, where it gives you a stained look, not being overly heavy. There is constant moisture from this stick, and it applies easily. Great applicator casing as well as a great price. You can't go wrong!
Aaliyah L.
Miami fl
Beautiful shade--sheer, brownish-rose with barely any frostiness. I bought this for nostalgia's sake: these were pretty much the only make-up my mom ever wore when I was little. But the smell/taste! Very artificial and lipsticky to me, and doesn't fade. I have many other tinted balms and glosses, so I won't repurchase
Liz R.
Fontana, CA
Definitely gets all stars. This is the smoothest lip gloss I've ever used. It almost feels like nothing on. The lightest ever. It's gloss wasn't too glossy and didn't smear off the edges of my lips...perfect
Estella H.
Okay I have been using these for f**cking years.
Sometimes I don't really wanna put lipstick on even if I'm full cake.
These feel like lip balm, they're moisturizing, sheer, super comfortable, and you don't need a mirror.
They do have a nice tint of color to really make your lips look healthy and yummy.
Irene M.
This is by far my absolutely favorite lip gloss. It is a daily essential, and I keep one everywhere I go - in my car, purse, office desk, etc. It has the perfect texture and consistency, absolutely no funky flavor or taste, and leaves my lips silky smooth.
Janelle W.
Bainbridge , PA
I love how this product feels on my lips. Smooth but not Cakey. It's even a great product for the pre teens too! Great product. Not too expensive but I coupon so get it when it's on sale & have coupons! #covergirl COVERGIRL Lipslicks Lipgloss
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
These lips licks take me backkkk to when I was in middle school. They're easy to apply on the go and just bring back all kinds of nostalgic memories. The packaging isn't glitzy, they're not fussy but honestly they're a great and effortless lip product.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Is this bad for getting on your teeth?
Victoria R.
Norway , ME
How does this compare with regular gloss? Worth the purchase?