BY COVERGIRL

Transform your lip look with moisture-rich definition. Created to work perfectly with COVERGIRL LipPerfection™ Lipcolor, our lip liner formula contains over 60% skin conditioners, so you can line and define with moisturizing rich color.

COVERGIRL LipPerfection™ Lipliner
  • "Just randomly picked up the CoverGirl lip pencil in Red. OMG! Sooo creamy and so opaque! Wish it was a little cheaper but with a coupon its totally worth it!" in 11 reviews
Brida F.
Seattle, WA
I have the Covergirl Lipperfection Lip Liner in the shade Seduce. It is an absolutely perfect nude, slightly on the pinky side and ever so pigmented. It is a traditional sharpenable pencil which I like (although the wood is smooth black making it more aesthetically pleasing and softer to the touch), because it means you get more product as the "lead" runs right through to the end of the pencil without need for mechanics in the end. What makes this one of my favorite pencils, aside from being very pigmented for a nude, is how long it lasts. Which is all day. If I swatch this on my hand with all my lip liners, this one is the last one standing. For a nude, that is surprising and makes this product a certain re-purchase for me. It also has a super creamy texture that is easy to apply (remember in the 90s when you had to hold your eye and lip pencils in a lighter flame to soften them before use?!) and only needs one application for opaque coverage. I usually use this with my COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Cotton Candy Twist over the top for a perfect glossy pinky nude lip but I have been known to wear it alone as a matte nude - it's that good.
Tiffany R.
Plainwell
This is the first lip pencil I've tried from Covergirl and I really enjoy it. It's a smooth texture and the pencil looks really Nifty. My local Walmart did have these on clearance though and that's why I bought this one and a pink one as well which I also enjoy. I'm a little interested as to why they were on clearance because I do like them I prefer lip liners because they stay on my lips longer than lipstick.
Megan M.
This is a really nice drugstore lip liner! It has a smooth and creamy texture and doesn’t fully dry down for a hydrating feel. The color is super flattering and it glides on really easily. I love wearing this as a liner and even all over for a nude lip moment. It keeps my lipstick in place and doesn’t feather out or move around during the day.
Cecilia C.
Review for: Smoky 205 more...
These are great as well the only difference between these and the urban decay one is that these aren’t as easy to blend or match to other colors. But since I have to wear red lips as part of my uniform for work their red lipliner helps extremely by keeping on my red lipstick or lip stain on for 8 hours even after work. No touch up needed when using this under your lip color of choice
Carly T.
This is a pretty affordable lip liner. However, it requires a special kind of sharpener, which is pretty inconvenient if you don't already own it. This creamy liner goes on very smoothly and is a nice color, but it isn't particularly smudge-proof, which kind of defeats the purpose of wearing a liner. Definitely not one of the better liners I've used, but okay for someone on a budget.
hannah 🌻.
Grimesland
I absolutely adore this lip liner. It is creamy and long lasting. I have used it multiple times and can’t get enough. I bought the one I have now at walmart and the price is great for such a good lip liner.
Kayla K.
Niagara falls, NY
Review for: Sophisticated 220 more...
Didn't like this formula at all.. it seemed to be fairly dry to me and lacked the natural essence of nice looking lips. The texture was awful and made my lips feel very heavy as if I were wearing chalk.
Andrea G.
Camdenton, MO
A stiffer soft formula that does tug on my lips a bit. I like the color and the longevity of this lipstick but don't love how it tugs. Not sure I will repurchase again or not.
Mariah D.
Fall Branch , TN
this is a good lip liner. Its not my favorite. The color is super pretty. I don't think it stays on as good as some others but it does do its job. It for sure didnt make it past dinner. I will be buying this color again I would also recommend. this to others.
Janki B.
This is not my favorite liner because, although it was creamy around the time that I bought it, it hardened soon after and started to go on chunky onto my lips. I really liked the color selection so I wish I could find a way to use up the product.
Hunter R.
Garrett, IN
What other product like this would you recommend?
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
Does this go on smooth? Or is it clumpy and not smooth?
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Would you call this a nude or is it more of a rose? Either way it seems like a really pretty color.
Melandria R.
Decatur, AL
I have been looking for a lip liner that can last for hours, is this products offer a long lasting effect but not drying on your lips?
Kendall R.
Does cover girl test on animals?

Amazon