8 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

Transform your lip look with moisture-rich definition. Created to work perfectly with COVERGIRL LipPerfection™ Lipcolor, our lip liner formula contains over 60% skin conditioners, so you can line and define with moisturizing rich color.

• I've been getting into lip stick this season but I have a fear of u...1 Answers
  • Is lip liner worth it? What do you think about th...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this go on smoothly, or it kind of a hard stick instead of bei...1 Answers
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I have this shade in "Seduction" and i loved it, until you get down to the last of your liner. You have to buy a special sharpener to sharpen the pencil, when it didn't say that on the package. I figured it would twist up like a mechanical pencil, but i soon found out that this liner must be used with a special sharpener. I will not buy this again, just because your forced to buy a sharpener, when all they had to do was make it mechanical. Beautiful color. Long lasting. Once your liner is dull, you can either break the end, push the product OUT, or you can go buy a "Special sharpener" and sharpen it. I'm sorry, but both is too much work. I will stick to mechanical liners from now on.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Review for: Smoky
This lip liner is universal for my neutral lipsticks and the color payout is very rich and smooth. I'm digging on the way they blend into my lipsticks and liners. I'll post a more detailed review after utilizing the product for more than a week.

First impressions are very strong!
Yaritza B.
Yaritza B.
Montebello, CA
Review for: Beloved
I like wearing this lip perfection liner because I want my lips to look well outlined and for it to make my lips look a bit bigger. It's not expensive $5 and you could find it in any store. I do recommend you to buy this and try it out because it loved it.
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
Review for: Radiant
One of my all time favorite drugstore lip liners ! It's incredibly adorable and it's so pigmented. It applies quite smoothly and it lasts quite a while. Can also be used as an all over coverage or just as a lip liner !
Heather D.
Heather D.
Review for: Radiant
I was not overly impressed with this product. While I love the color, it did not last very long. It had a waxy feel to it and over all was just not worth the price. Probably will not purchase again.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Radiant
First of all the price is unreasonable for how much u get. You can't even push it out to get more. I don't know how they expect you to get the product out. Isnt moisturizing and doesn't last long.
Naik C.
Naik C.
Review for: Beloved
This lip liner is of excellent quality . Its soft but firm texture allows precise line . It is light , not long-lasting , moisturizes lips . Variety of beautiful shades to choose from.
Mariana Z.
Mariana Z.
Palatine, IL
Review for: Radiant
I love this lip liner it's so amazing , it's pigment is very visible and it also work if you want to fill in your hole lips it's cheep and it worth to have in your makeup bag !
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Review for: Radiant
This is a so so lip liner great for budget concious people but doesn't last long if you want a long last lip liner check these out www. younique products.com / kelseyspare
Joseline M.
Joseline M.
Milwaukee, WI
Bought the lip perfection but for the wrong color. Too bright to go with my pale skin.
I give it a 4* because of its good quality and work but just bad on my lips. :(
Hunter R.
Hunter R.
Garrett, IN
What other product like this would you recommend?
Maggie F.
Maggie F.
Wilmington, OH
Would you call this a nude or is it more of a rose? Either way it seems like a really pretty color.
Lankey V.
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
Does this go on smooth? Or is it clumpy and not smooth?
Karla H.
Karla H.
Does it last a long time?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Elizabethton, TN
Does this go on smoothly, or it kind of a hard stick instead of being creamy?