BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

CG INC LPCLR UNC BABYS GOT LIP

• Does this product have other colors ? 1 Answers
  • I would like to know how this product works?2 Answers
Sritha S.
Sritha S.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Baby Girl 900
Its a nice perfect color that is good on my skin tone and a drugstore product as well so it has reasonable price :)
Lesly V.
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Baby Girl 900
Don't usually wear lips stick because i think its hard to find a lipstic that makes my lips feel comfertable ! I'm very picky with my lip stick but i think these lip sticks are great !!!!!!
member-02f6d8bcd
member-02f6d8bcd
Beauty Junkie Expert
The formula is very creamy and easy to apply, I like to use this in my every day makeup routine, I highly recommend
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: 936 Baby'S Got Lips Cg
Absolutely love the color! works on most skin tones! this company really does a great job at creating products that everyone will love!
Review for: 936 Baby'S Got Lips Cg
I really like this lipstick. Because you can't notice your wearing lipstick and make your lips smooth
Cynthia E.
Cynthia E.
Lawndale, CA
Review for: 936 Baby'S Got Lips Cg
Lipstick is such a fun addition to your makeup routine! I love lipstick and the quality is just perfect.
Emely Q.
Emely Q.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: 936 Baby'S Got Lips Cg
This color looks so good am sure if it looks good you can rock that style most girls use it as in my friends
Katerra W.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Review for: 936 Baby'S Got Lips Cg
At first i was kind of skeptical of wearing pink lipstick for my skin tone but it actually looked kind of nice i wouldn't wear this often though just because i know how i am
Rafia S.
Rafia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It stays put all day without fading out, drying or forming lines it feels like a balm when ever i us it as it is so smooth in its texture
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Review for: Baby Girl 900
Cover girl is a good drugstore brand but I usually grab my lipsticks from higher end companies as you get better results but considering cover girl is drugstore this lippie is awesome.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Grand rapids, Mi
I would like to know how this product works?
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Seattle, WA
Does this product have other colors ?