BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

CG INC LPCLR UNC BABYS GOT LIP

• Are there shades for darker complexions ?1 Answers
  • Does this product have other colors ? 1 Answers
  • I would like to know how this product works?2 Answers
Maryam S.
New York, New York
Hate the colors. Absolutely hate. It goes on looking like a 3 year old did it. Tastes bad too, just a really cheap product. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone at all. High end lipsticks truly give you what you pay for.
Lisa B.
Bartlett
Line has good variety of color selection. Had long lasting wear. Had to reapply a couple times through my evening out. I have to say I really didn’t expect the color to last as long as it did.
Catherine T.
Elgin, TX
I love this so much that I use it everyday. The price is right. It lasts for a long time. Don't have to touch up. Looks great for anyone. Easy to use. I feel it's best for fair and light skin best, but I'm sure it would work for lightly tan people too.
Martha C.
Mc Grady, NC
I love this product. From the time I put it on to the time I take it off. It never lets me down. I get complements every time I use it. It stays on from daylight to dusk. I use the matte finish. Would highly recommend it to anyone.
Caila N.
Thibodaux, LA
I love the Covergirl Lip Color Plush Blush because it a high quality brand and its it nothing like the other brands i have tried. Its an easy to blend color and its stays true to its color and in my opoion it gives of a kind of matte look on me and it works well.
Sabrina M.
Pennsylvania
My go to lipstick when I am on the go and not looking to do a full face of makeup. It is easy application and roughly cost $5. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a lipstick that is good for a quick make up look
Stephanie N.
It is one of my favorite blushes, I love its texture, I like how it leaves my face. I love his presentation, his colors are very cute. I love the products of this brand, I have always had good experiences with covergirl.
Olivia A.
Park Forest, IL
I tend to end up buying drugstore blush nine times out of gen. It's just not a product that needs high pigment. For that, I love Covergirl. Their colors usually match the color you see. I hate powders that are too pigmented when it comes to blush.
Amber Z.
Orlando, FL
The concept is kinda cool, but the execution in my opinion is not great. First of all, those pans are tiny. The brush is tiny. I don't know how you are supposed to get a rosy glow when you have a very small, dense brush. You will have streaks at best. You need a bigger pan that will accomidate a bigger brush. The formula I've never had a problem with, but just the packaging is counter intuitive.
Meghan C.
Long Beach , CA
As far as drugstore makeup goes, Covergirl normally works for me. This blush was a let down. It wasn't highly pigmented nor did it last for all day wear. I had high expectations for this product and aside from nice packaging this product doesn't offer too much.
Jasmine G.
Grand Rapids , MI
I would like to know how this product works?
Adriana L.
Seattle, WA
Does this product have other colors ?
kaela w.
Are there shades for darker complexions ?