BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

CG INC LPCLR UNC BABYS GOT LIP

• Are there shades for darker complexions ?1 Answers
  • Does this product have other colors ? 1 Answers
  • I would like to know how this product works?2 Answers
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The concept is kinda cool, but the execution in my opinion is not great. First of all, those pans are tiny. The brush is tiny. I don't know how you are supposed to get a rosy glow when you have a very small, dense brush. You will have streaks at best. You need a bigger pan that will accomidate a bigger brush. The formula I've never had a problem with, but just the packaging is counter intuitive.
janell v.
janell v.
Pasco, WA
This is a good product I Wold relay recommend this and have fun with it do be scared and its a low price lot of pigmint I just love it so much I use it every day of my life I had to buy 3of them that's how much I love this product and I want you to get it now !!!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
long beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As far as drugstore makeup goes, Covergirl normally works for me. This blush was a let down. It wasn't highly pigmented nor did it last for all day wear. I had high expectations for this product and aside from nice packaging this product doesn't offer too much.
Blanca T.
Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
It truly is a great longwear color. I don't need a lipliner, as I don't experience any color bleed when using this. This is a nice, neutral color that has mauve-y, brown undertones. It works well with my pale/medium skin, without being too loud or overstated.
Wanda T.
Wanda T.
Covergirl truBlend Blush Light Rose matches my skin type perfectly. I know when I have it on I am glowing. The price is right for my budget and that makes it so much more perfect. I can pick out my blush by Covergirl easily just by the way it is packaged.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Park Forest, IL
I tend to end up buying drugstore blush nine times out of gen. It's just not a product that needs high pigment. For that, I love Covergirl. Their colors usually match the color you see. I hate powders that are too pigmented when it comes to blush.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Este es un buen producto Realmente recomiendo esto y diviértete con él Me encanta tanto que lo uso todos los días de mi vida Me encanta este producto y quiero que lo consigas ahora !!!
Brittnee H.
Brittnee H.
Moline, IL
Covergirl products can sometimes be a hit or miss but when it comes to these products, blush and bronzer, are a total hit. They apply great, no splotches or anything of that mannor.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
I have never used the Covergirl Lipcolor PLush Blush but if I had free samples of even coupons to buy it, I would definitely try it out.
Julianna P.
Julianna P.
Laredo, TX
I absolutely love this and recommend this to all my friends and family . And I will continue to because the product was well worth it .
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Grand rapids, Mi
I would like to know how this product works?
kaela w.
kaela w.
Are there shades for darker complexions ?
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Seattle, WA
Does this product have other colors ?