BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

CG INC LPCLR UNC BABYS GOT LIP

• Are there shades for darker complexions ?1 Answers
  • Does this product have other colors ? 1 Answers
  • I would like to know how this product works?2 Answers
Sabrina M.
Pennsylvania
My go to lipstick when I am on the go and not looking to do a full face of makeup. It is easy application and roughly cost $5. I would recommend to anyone that is looking for a lipstick that is good for a quick make up look
Catherine T.
Elgin, TX
I love this so much that I use it everyday. The price is right. It lasts for a long time. Don't have to touch up. Looks great for anyone. Easy to use. I feel it's best for fair and light skin best, but I'm sure it would work for lightly tan people too.
Patricia d.
Minden, NV
As cores dos blushes são lindas! o acabamento é suave e possui uma média pigmentação, o que considero positivo para os blushes. Possui alta duração e funciona bem em todos os tipos de pele, apesar de achar que o melhor resultado é nas peles nosmais. Eu recomendo a compra não só desse produto mas de vários outros da marca.
Martha C.
Mc Grady, NC
I love this product. From the time I put it on to the time I take it off. It never lets me down. I get complements every time I use it. It stays on from daylight to dusk. I use the matte finish. Would highly recommend it to anyone.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
This is a really nice blush, I picked the wrong color for my skin tone but the quality of this product is good. It's easy to blend and it's buildable, which is a quality I look for in a blush product. I would probably buy this again, if i picker a better color for my skin tone.
Caila N.
Thibodaux, LA
I love the Covergirl Lip Color Plush Blush because it a high quality brand and its it nothing like the other brands i have tried. Its an easy to blend color and its stays true to its color and in my opoion it gives of a kind of matte look on me and it works well.
Stephanie N.
It is one of my favorite blushes, I love its texture, I like how it leaves my face. I love his presentation, his colors are very cute. I love the products of this brand, I have always had good experiences with covergirl.
Olivia A.
Park Forest, IL
I tend to end up buying drugstore blush nine times out of gen. It's just not a product that needs high pigment. For that, I love Covergirl. Their colors usually match the color you see. I hate powders that are too pigmented when it comes to blush.
Amber Z.
Orlando, FL
The concept is kinda cool, but the execution in my opinion is not great. First of all, those pans are tiny. The brush is tiny. I don't know how you are supposed to get a rosy glow when you have a very small, dense brush. You will have streaks at best. You need a bigger pan that will accomidate a bigger brush. The formula I've never had a problem with, but just the packaging is counter intuitive.
Meghan C.
Long beach, CA
As far as drugstore makeup goes, Covergirl normally works for me. This blush was a let down. It wasn't highly pigmented nor did it last for all day wear. I had high expectations for this product and aside from nice packaging this product doesn't offer too much.
Jasmine G.
Grand rapids, MI
I would like to know how this product works?
Adriana L.
Seattle, WA
Does this product have other colors ?
kaela w.
Are there shades for darker complexions ?