BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

CG INC LPCLR UNC BABYS GOT LIP

• Are there shades for darker complexions ?1 Answers
  • Does this product have other colors ? 1 Answers
  • I would like to know how this product works?2 Answers
Catherine T.
Elgin, TX
I love this so much that I use it everyday. The price is right. It lasts for a long time. Don't have to touch up. Looks great for anyone. Easy to use. I feel it's best for fair and light skin best, but I'm sure it would work for lightly tan people too.
Patricia d.
Minden, NV
As cores dos blushes são lindas! o acabamento é suave e possui uma média pigmentação, o que considero positivo para os blushes. Possui alta duração e funciona bem em todos os tipos de pele, apesar de achar que o melhor resultado é nas peles nosmais. Eu recomendo a compra não só desse produto mas de vários outros da marca.
Martha C.
Mc Grady, NC
I love this product. From the time I put it on to the time I take it off. It never lets me down. I get complements every time I use it. It stays on from daylight to dusk. I use the matte finish. Would highly recommend it to anyone.
sam d.
Roswell, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really nice blush, I picked the wrong color for my skin tone but the quality of this product is good. It's easy to blend and it's buildable, which is a quality I look for in a blush product. I would probably buy this again, if i picker a better color for my skin tone.
Caila N.
Thibodaux, LA
I love the Covergirl Lip Color Plush Blush because it a high quality brand and its it nothing like the other brands i have tried. Its an easy to blend color and its stays true to its color and in my opoion it gives of a kind of matte look on me and it works well.
Stephanie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is one of my favorite blushes, I love its texture, I like how it leaves my face. I love his presentation, his colors are very cute. I love the products of this brand, I have always had good experiences with covergirl.
Olivia A.
Park Forest, IL
I tend to end up buying drugstore blush nine times out of gen. It's just not a product that needs high pigment. For that, I love Covergirl. Their colors usually match the color you see. I hate powders that are too pigmented when it comes to blush.
Veronica M.
Este es un buen producto Realmente recomiendo esto y diviértete con él Me encanta tanto que lo uso todos los días de mi vida Me encanta este producto y quiero que lo consigas ahora !!!
Chelsea M.
Goldsboro, NC
Not a big fan at all. I read pretty decent reviews as personally I was disappointment in the product. The color doesn't last more than a couple of hours
Grisel R.
Medley, FL
I like this. It is smooth and covers well. Covergirl truBlend Blush Light Rose matches my skin type perfectly. Always on top making girls look amazing.
Jasmine G.
Grand rapids, Mi
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would like to know how this product works?
Adriana L.
Seattle, WA
Does this product have other colors ?
kaela w.
Are there shades for darker complexions ?