BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

"lipperfection is covergirl s iconic, prestige-inspired lip bullet. Lipperfection is a lip transformation; lipstick that transforms your lips instantly with gorgeous color and transforms dry lips to noticeably smoother/more gorgeous lips in just 7 days. 44 lip perfecting shades organized in 4 easy to navigate shade families. Contains a silk therapy complex - beautiful rich lip color infused with silk. - protein to help sustain moisture levels so the more you wear it, the more gorgeous your lips become. "

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Satin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • Do you think this color would look ok on a blonde? I really love th...1 Answers
  • I love lip stick but they never stay on !! How long does this stay ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
I just bought this lipstick in number 305 "hot passion", and when I tell you this is the best lipstick I've ever tried I am not lying! I do not wear lipstick! I repeat I do not wear lipstick and I needed some bright red lipstick for an event. I happened to pick this up at Publix because I happened to be there and I have no idea what I'm doing when I buy lipstick. This stayed on all night long! It did not dry my lips out. And looked so beautiful all night long!
Shiraya P.
Shiraya P.
Tulsa, OK
This is my favorite lipstick color for spring and early summer! The color is perfect against my complexion and really pops. It is a really fun summer color, without being obnoxious. The lipstick is soft, smooth, easy to apply and stays where I put it. I love all of my CoverGirl Lip perfection colors, but this one is my favorite!
Dana B.
Dana B.
Columbus, OH
I couldn't find my primary color (325) but this is my first choice of lipstick. It stays on hour after hour with great color. I can wear it a full day of work with just a few touch-ups throughout the day. It can get a little dry after a few hours of wear, but pair it with a little lip balm for more moisture.
Janell B.
Janell B.
I didn't get this particular color, and I can't see the name on the bottom of my tube anymore cause I used it so much. I really love that I can see the colors on the bottom. My only issue with it is it felt a little drying. I would by it again simply because I like the colors.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Pittsburgh, PA
ove how this product goes on. It shows up well and lasts on my lips all day. It does fade throughout the day, but that is natural for most lip products. It is easy to apply and use. I usually stick it in my purse every morning. Would definately recomend this to others.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
I love these lipsticks! They're smooth, pigmented, and affordable! That's a win win! You can get these lipsticks at any drugstore and they're really good
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
I like this lipstick. the color lasted and it has a great formula. i didn't end up liking the color i pickes out but it was still a great product.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Indio, CA
Best lipstick ever i always use this one the go there cremy and keeps ur lip mouest love using this
Casey J.
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
I love wearing a red lip. My hubby got me into it just because I love wearing shades that will drive him insane. His color happens to be red. So any chance I get I look for different shades of red that would drive him nuts. Lol I bought this shade at Walmart and I'm really happy with it. I'll always recommend anything Covergirl to anyone. They always have a chicks back.
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Amazing brand found at my local stores. I love how easily accessible it is and how affordable it is with great prices. I love this brands products so much. This lipstick applies on beautiful and last long. I love this color but this brand has a large selection of colors. I buy a lot of this brand and will continue adding it to my collection. Did I mention great prices?
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I have fair skin. This color seems a little dark. Is this a color that would look good on fair skin?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Satin or matte finish?
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Huntington , WV
Do you think this color would look ok on a blonde? I really love the darker fall colors, but I'm afraid to make the move!
sierra J.
sierra J.
Sebring, FL
I love lip stick but they never stay on !! How long does this stay on ??