COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lip Liner

COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lip Liner, Sophisticated 220, 0.04 Oz (Pack of 8)Introducing Lip Perfection Lip Liner from COVERGIRL, a lip pencil that transforms your lips by lining and defining while providing gorgeous color and conditioning. The gel,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lip Liner!
Samantha C.
Frederick, MD
Review for: COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lip Liner, Sophisticated 220, 0.04 Oz (Pack of 10)
I really liked this lip liner. It goes on very smooth and with very little pressure. The pencil glides over your skin to give you that flawless line. It us extremely affordable and can be found everywhere. I would definitely buy again and most definitely
Keybis E.
79029, TX
Review for: Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipliner Beloved (Pack of 10)
En realidad este lipliner me trate loca jamás había usado una igual se puede lograr mejor precisión es muy fácil de usar el color es duradero y lo más importante que su precio en el mercado es súper accesible!
Tia D.
Washington, DC
This lip liner was okay. I have come across better ones. The liner did not last long either.
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Review for: COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lip Liner, Sophisticated 220, 0.04 Oz (Pack of 20)
Definitivamente cerdito probar este producto los comentarios son todos positivos y según mi experiencia los productos de esta marca todos son geniales
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a really good lip liner it does not smudge. Goes on smoothly. I especially love this mauve pink color because it works wit a wide range of lipstick colors. Sometimes I use it as a lipstick and just color my whole lip and top with a gloss.
ellie C.
I just don’t like them. The texture is not something I like at all but it’s more of a personal preference. I also don’t like the color I have
Kara O.
Review for: COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lip Liner, Sophisticated 220, 0.04 Oz (Pack of 8)
This is just ok.  I actually prefer a longer lasting liner.  I did not find this to be very long lasting.  I did like that it was affordable.  I very much liked the shade selection.  Covergirl is ok but I do prefer the drugstore brands that I find at Ulta a little more.  It is a pretty decent product though
Nena D.
Miramar, FL
I don't use lip liner all the time but when im taking the time doing my makeup & not rushing. I'll use it it just depends on the mood.
clarissa G.
Glendale, AZ
Love this. Affordable but definitly worth it . works great easy to use. Great lip liner . definitly a must buy
Jenevive Q.
Staten Island, NY
COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lip Liner uploaded by Jenevive Q.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lip Liner, Sophisticated 220, 0.04 Oz (Pack of 24)
Just the perfect color! Other benefits include: low price for high quality (and this shade isn’t as “purple” as it looks; it looks good on everybody I know who has tried it), smooth application, product lasts long, and the tip of the pencil is slanted, making it easier to apply and lowering the risk of “twisting it up too high” which could cause breakage. Just an overall great lip pencil that’s so smooth it can be worn alone. Recommend!

Looking for your answer?