BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Covergirl lip perfection jumbo gloss balm - cupcake twist 216

Buy on Amazon
  • "I recently bought one of these to try out and I love it! It goes on creamy and it isn't sticky at all. I love the way it feels on my lips. It stays on just as long as any other lipstick I've tried and you won't mind reapplying it because it's so creamy and moisturizing. " in 35 reviews
  • "Color pay off is pretty good and it also does moisturize and is long lasting!" in 17 reviews
  • "I love these gloss balms. They are so shiny and even feel tingly when first applied. The balm is moisturizing and you can really build up the color like a lipstick. I also find that the color lasts a decent time for a sheerer consistency." in 14 reviews
SONIA A.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Beautiful color nice bright color must be paired with a gloss can't be wone alone frist time use perfect for the night out with friends or a date night
Nabila W.
I don’t wear makeup that often so when I do I want it to be super light. The color is really pretty and light so it’s not obvious you’re wearing anything but it looks really good. It’s basically the only lipstick like thing I ever wear and I love it!
Rebbeca M.
Muncie, IN
I really enjoy this product! I have the color Cherry Cream Pie and I love he vibrant red! The product is cream and applies easily. It is glossy like the name says but not overly shiny. The product does transfer but it does stay put for a few hours. With the crayon shape of the lipstick it is easy to outline the lips and fill them in. Highly recommend!
Jeniffer B.
It is a very good product very innovative in addition to being a balm that moisturizes the lips has a very soft and beautiful color
Ashley M.
Amherstview, ON
I don’t normally like anything glossy on my lips but I like this because I can put it in under my lipstick and it keeps my lips from getting dried out.
Rebecca S.
Hammond, LA
Love the color I bought and it's payoff. The consistency is very creamy and comfortable but the wear time isn't as decent as I would've liked.
Stephanie K.
Hampton
Such an easy to use lip product and provides moisture as well as lasting power! Such a smooth formula. Not sticky at all! Great for a variety of women!
Mag G.
Placentia, NL
I wish covergirl would bring this back. I still use shade 255. It adds a natural colour to you lips and most importantly, it is so, so comfortable on!
Kee Kee H.
This was the worst covergirl product i have ever used! I heard that it was good, but when I used it it was extremely sheer. It was like they put no color into it. It was very disappointing. I absolutely would not get this again.
Lindsey L.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love easy lip products I can put on and go. My lips feel adequately hydrated like a regular balm, and the colors are more like a gently glossy stain. Easy to use, as well. Pigments do not bleed outside the lip. Feels smooth when you press your lips together like a standard lip balm stick. Not transfer proof in the least - expect to re-apply often. While that’s a dealbreaker for most people I tend to wear through lip products very quickly in general so wearability isn’t the issue, it’s whether the formula is streaky or patchy or looks gross as it wears away through the day. And that’s simply not a problem here.
Cathy S.
Victor, NY
How long does the color last on your lips?
Nina N.
Do you like the smell of this formula? It bother me so I'm wondering if I'm the only one
Katie D.
Is this the closest match to your normal lip color? I need a natural color!
Rosie C.
Gresham, OR
Is this as good of a product as other ones? I really like the elf ones are they at all similar?
Melissa P.
Do you find that this smells like play-doh?