BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Covergirl lip perfection jumbo gloss balm - cupcake twist 216

COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm
  • "I recently bought one of these to try out and I love it! It goes on creamy and it isn't sticky at all. I love the way it feels on my lips. It stays on just as long as any other lipstick I've tried and you won't mind reapplying it because it's so creamy and moisturizing. " in 35 reviews
  • "Color pay off is pretty good and it also does moisturize and is long lasting!" in 17 reviews
  • "I love these gloss balms. They are so shiny and even feel tingly when first applied. The balm is moisturizing and you can really build up the color like a lipstick. I also find that the color lasts a decent time for a sheerer consistency." in 14 reviews
Regina W.
McKinney , TX
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
This is a nice balm and it feels like a balm. The color doesn't stay long but its nice to reapply as much as you want either for hydration or for color. Its one of the few that I don't feel like I have to put balm on in the middle of reapplying a lipstick and hey - its affordable.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
These are some of my favorite lip crayons that are out there. They really remind me the most of Clinique's Chubby sticks, but are much more affordable. You can visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to see the detailed review I posted about three shades from this line, as well as see swatches and what they look like on the lips.
haylee o.
Vineland, New Jersey
I really like this its somewhat different fro others of used like this. the packaging is cute could be better and this is my first time at least I bought a whole bunch the value was good not to pricey for what your getting and yes I would buy this over many others
Rebbeca M.
Muncie, IN
I really enjoy this product! I have the color Cherry Cream Pie and I love he vibrant red! The product is cream and applies easily. It is glossy like the name says but not overly shiny. The product does transfer but it does stay put for a few hours. With the crayon shape of the lipstick it is easy to outline the lips and fill them in. Highly recommend!
Quinn G.
Media, PA
I love these lip balms I do wish they had more colors but I can't complain they look amazing on the packaging is cute I have 4 different colors of these and I use them daily
Nancy F.
Opelika, AL
I am obsessed with gloss balms and Covergirl has amazing quality in theirs. I have 5 so far and plan on getting every color they have. Almond butter from the queen collection STAYS in my purse.
Kelsey T.
I really like these balms. The colors are super nice, and moisturizing. Not drying, and the color pay off is perfect!
sam n.
neepawa
I love this product soo much it has nice color payoff and it smells good too. this product is great at keeping my lips hydrated. this product does not wear off that fast but you might need to reply after a meal over all this product is great and has many different colors.
Sara G.
I can never find the perfect lip balm/lipstick combination, but now I have! This lip balm is not greasy nor cakey. It add moisture, as well as, the perfect sheen.
Cathy S.
Victor, NY
How long does the color last on your lips?
Nina N.
Do you like the smell of this formula? It bother me so I'm wondering if I'm the only one
Katie D.
Is this the closest match to your normal lip color? I need a natural color!
Rosie C.
Gresham, OR
Is this as good of a product as other ones? I really like the elf ones are they at all similar?
Melissa P.
Do you find that this smells like play-doh?

Walmart