BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Covergirl lip perfection jumbo gloss balm - cupcake twist 216

COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm
  • "I recently bought one of these to try out and I love it! It goes on creamy and it isn't sticky at all. I love the way it feels on my lips. It stays on just as long as any other lipstick I've tried and you won't mind reapplying it because it's so creamy and moisturizing. " in 35 reviews
  • "Color pay off is pretty good and it also does moisturize and is long lasting!" in 17 reviews
  • "I love these gloss balms. They are so shiny and even feel tingly when first applied. The balm is moisturizing and you can really build up the color like a lipstick. I also find that the color lasts a decent time for a sheerer consistency." in 14 reviews
Diana H.
I love this product! It gives more moisture than a lip stain, but gives the same color that a lipstick would give you. I love that it glides on easily, which makes touch ups a breeze. I own this in a few colors and love every single one of them. You can layer the color to get it as dark as you want.
Abigail V.
Copperas Cove, TX
I stumbled across these one day at Target in the clearance section. As much as I love love love all things beauty I never really was interested in these but for the price (free lol) I thought I would give it a try. I think the quality is good for a balm but I just wish it had a tad bit more coverage
Emily B.
Lees Summit, MO
Off all the lip crayons I have, these are the firmest and dryest. I was actually a bit surprised by how very firm they are. Maybe mine is old? Mine is in Scarlet Twist. It goes on as a very sheer red, but because the formula is not very soft or creamy, I feel it lasts a long time. The sheer red color is very flattering and easy to wear. It's not great for chapped lips, but for normal use I really like it.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
I love the smooth feel of this Jumbo Gloss Balm. The color is nice and sheer, but kind of tints your lips. I'm not a lipstick fan so this stuff is perfect! I love lip gloss, but can't stand the stickyness and this is not sticky at all but still leaves a nice shine! Lots of color options too!
Marilyn G.
I have small lips and always seem to have a hard time finding a lipstick that was not to dry on my lips but not to glossy either. This is why I love these, they provide this perfect moisture on my lips and yet comes with a nice soft color. This lipstick is not sticky, I say this because I dislike when my hair would get stuck on my lips because of the extreme gloss but with this lipstick that is not an issue. The color last a good amount of time along with the moisture.
Cristhiane M.
National City, CA
These are amazing! Provides a beautiful tint in the lips, looks very natural and the formula is perfect! Not too thick or thin and not sticky. I think this is a very underrated product. It's a must- try!
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I recently bought berry twist, rose twist and coral twist. They are very pigmented and bright. They go on really smooth and has a nice creamy texture. I really like the way it feels when I put it on.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I really do love these Gloss Balm's. I have about 7 or 8 of them but red is my favorite and I wear that the most. It goes on nice and smooth, it's not tacky, sticky or goopy. They have a nice color payoff and I may just add a tiny gloss once in a while depending what color I am wearing.
Amanda W.
Powder Spgs, GA
I have found these are more of a balm then glossy. The brighter ones have more color pay off than the lighter ones. I have to use my Burt's Bees Chapstick before I use these so they don't dry my lips.
Sunny M.
Plantation, FL
I bought one of these for prom a while ago and it's really a great lipstick. It has the perfect amount of shine without sliding around everywhere and being messy on your face. Great color pigments.
Cathy S.
Victor, NY
How long does the color last on your lips?
Nina N.
Do you like the smell of this formula? It bother me so I'm wondering if I'm the only one
Katie D.
Is this the closest match to your normal lip color? I need a natural color!
Rosie C.
Gresham, OR
Is this as good of a product as other ones? I really like the elf ones are they at all similar?
Melissa P.
Do you find that this smells like play-doh?

back