BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Covergirl lip perfection jumbo gloss balm - cupcake twist 216

COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm
  • "I recently bought one of these to try out and I love it! It goes on creamy and it isn't sticky at all. I love the way it feels on my lips. It stays on just as long as any other lipstick I've tried and you won't mind reapplying it because it's so creamy and moisturizing. " in 35 reviews
  • "Color pay off is pretty good and it also does moisturize and is long lasting!" in 17 reviews
  • "I love these gloss balms. They are so shiny and even feel tingly when first applied. The balm is moisturizing and you can really build up the color like a lipstick. I also find that the color lasts a decent time for a sheerer consistency." in 14 reviews
Jordan C.
Baltimore, MD
I wouldn't pay 6 or 7 dollars for these, but I found a few colors at Big Lots for $3.50 and they are nice splash of color. They are hydrating and they are pigmented, which I think is everything you want in a glossy balm. You have to use a mirror to reapply though, so if you need something to slather on (like a chap stick), don't go for these.
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
These lip crayons are great for everyday use. I like to keep a couple in my purse to throw on. They are easy to apply. You don't need a sharpener. The pigmentation is great for being a balm. The balm appears glossy and is a great texture. Doesn't wear too heavy on the lips. My favorite one to use is #210 (pink shade). The only down side to this product is the smell. It has an old lady makeup smell.
Lisa C.
Corp Christi, TX
I have this in color shade 205, which is the lightest pink. I absolutely love it! I need to always have moisturizer or lip balm or chap stick on my lips & this Cover Girl Perfection jumbo Gloss Balm does it all. It's not sheer at all like other lip balms. The color u see on the top is the color that u get. I don't even need to wear my carmex all day anymore when I wear the jumbo Gloss Balm.
Anais A.
Miami Beach, FL
It is a very moisturizing and creamy lipstick which gives a tone very pretty pink lip. When I 'm wearing gives the feeling of wearing lip gloss and at the same time . Although its length is not 10 hours it is fine , because it can last about 2 hours intact , and about 4-5 until it disappears .
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
This is one of my first beauty products and I still reach for it to this day. I have it in the shade 275 and it is a very light and subtle pink. However, it isn't so subtle that I can't see that there is gloss on my lips. It is pretty sheen but it feels very moisturizing.
Ana C.
I like the texture and the shade I have it in. I find that it works best when paired with a lip oil or super hydrating balm. Otherwise, the application can come off a little streaky. I'm hoping to finish to make room in my collection for something I like a little more.
Sally S.
This is a great lip balm that adds a little bit of color to your lips. I love this color because it is not over the top, but it still adds a nice coral color. It is great for all skin types and it feels very light on the lips. I would buy this again in other colors.
haylee o.
Vineland, New Jersey
I really like this its somewhat different fro others of used like this. the packaging is cute could be better and this is my first time at least I bought a whole bunch the value was good not to pricey for what your getting and yes I would buy this over many others
Cathy S.
Victor, NY
These are very sheer. They look and feel good for about 5 minutes and then the color disappears and the balm smoothness is gone too. You'd have to reapply constantly to get any use out of them. Expensive for a tinted lipbalm. The packaging is pretty though. (I bought two of these because I had a coupon for $4 off two.) If you're one of those people who likes to constantly apply lipbalm this product might be good for you.
Jenna L.
Boston, MA
Let me start with saying i LOVE this lipstick. Cover Girl has always been a brand I can rely on, and this lipstick in particular! It is long lasting, easy to apply and always in my purse! I recommend this to all my girlfriends and have it in many colors!!
Cathy S.
Victor, NY
How long does the color last on your lips?
Nina N.
Do you like the smell of this formula? It bother me so I'm wondering if I'm the only one
Katie D.
Is this the closest match to your normal lip color? I need a natural color!
Rosie C.
Gresham, OR
Is this as good of a product as other ones? I really like the elf ones are they at all similar?
Melissa P.
Do you find that this smells like play-doh?