BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Covergirl lip perfection jumbo gloss balm - cupcake twist 216

COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm
  • "I recently bought one of these to try out and I love it! It goes on creamy and it isn't sticky at all. I love the way it feels on my lips. It stays on just as long as any other lipstick I've tried and you won't mind reapplying it because it's so creamy and moisturizing. " in 35 reviews
  • "Color pay off is pretty good and it also does moisturize and is long lasting!" in 17 reviews
  • "I love these gloss balms. They are so shiny and even feel tingly when first applied. The balm is moisturizing and you can really build up the color like a lipstick. I also find that the color lasts a decent time for a sheerer consistency." in 14 reviews
Joy P.
Not bad jumbo lip gloss stick. I like these stye because it's different and cute. It remind me of the fatty jumbo sticks that clinique uses its somewhat of a dupe but these have more glitter in them
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
This gloss balm is ok. It is quite sticky like a lipstick. I thought it was like a lip gloss, it is more a like a lipstick. The color is nice. I will try using again. Not really a fan though.
Nelly R.
Clayton, NJ
I love these kind of balms because of the shape, they look like big crayons that you paint your lips with. I like how they twist up and you don't have to sharpen them. I have 2 of these, one is Mauve twist and the other is Rose twist. They both look great, especially the Mauve one. I have a problem finding good colors for me, I have fair skin and pale lips so everything always appears very pigmented on me. So I have to be careful with the colors I get because a lot of times they come out too bright or too dark on me and personally don't like very bright or dark colors. I was actually very content with these colors, they both looked as I hoped they would on me. For someone who likes brighter colors, this may not be for you. But for me they are perfect, they offer a nice amount of color and shine but nothing too dramatic. They go on smoothly and they last pretty long. They are not as long lasting as the Revlon balm stains, but they do last a few hours. They don't really have a certain smell or taste they actually smell and taste like a lipstick would, except they are not as drying as lipstick. Overall I really like these, the quality is great, they are not expensive, and most of all I am very happy with the colors.
Halle P.
Saraland, AL
This product is okay. I usually use it as a base and add gloss on top. It is very matte and the colors are a little bright for me. It is easy to use and apply, though, and its a good value!
Monica F.
Midland, TX
The lip perfection jumbo gloss balm is perfection, especially for spring. It keeps my lips nice and hydrated and the colors are to die for. I already recommended it to all my gal pals.
Amelia G.
New Haven, CT
I keep one of these in my bag for whenever i need emergency lipstick it is very creamy and it makes your lips chapped. I don't like the fact that its patchy at least the color that i have which is light pink.
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
love the CoverGirl Jumbo Gloss Balms! They are definitely balmy and not drying, but they should not replace an actual moisturizer....I usually apply Chapstick before I wear them. They don't run or settle into lines, and they are pretty long-wearing. They may peel a bit after a while, but mine usually don't. The pigmentation is light but buildable. I love how easy they are to apply and they are perfect for an every day look. I chose "Blush Twist" because it is a super pretty pink for spring! It comes in 15 colors and is $9 at Ulta.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I have had this Jumbo Gloss balm for about a year. I still have plenty of product left. I have "Ballet twist" and it is such a beautiful color. It goes on smooth, the color is sheer, and gives your lips an adorable pout. I love how silky my lips feel when i rub them together while wearing this glossy balm. It goes great with a nude lip liner also. I would highly recommend. It gives your lips the moisture you need, while also giving a pretty pink color. I cant believe I'm the first to review! I love my little stick of pink! #CoverGirl đź’—đź’—
Cambria M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I purchased the #210 which I think is rose. It said on the packaging but once I opened it, I don't see another area with the name printed on it. When i opened the balm and started to apply it I noticed that it was broken which was disappointing. I pushed the broken lip product back in but it still wobbles around when it is applied. I loved the color and really like the feel. It does live up to is claims on that. However I did think the price was steep even with the coupon and I noticed by a half hour later that product was virtually gone. It was not long lasting and would be to be applied quite often even without eating or drinking.
Marina S.
Blue Bell, PA
One of my holy grails. So moisturizing and natural looking, perfect for everyday use. It's not the most long lasting but I don't mind because it feel great applying and can be done without a mirror. The product itself will last me forever
Cathy S.
Victor, NY
How long does the color last on your lips?
Nina N.
Do you like the smell of this formula? It bother me so I'm wondering if I'm the only one
Katie D.
Is this the closest match to your normal lip color? I need a natural color!
Rosie C.
Gresham, OR
Is this as good of a product as other ones? I really like the elf ones are they at all similar?
Melissa P.
Do you find that this smells like play-doh?