Rosie C.
Gresham, OR

Is this as good of a product as other ones? I really like the elf ones are they at all similar?

Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Thunder Bay, ON
2 years, 3 months ago
I love these! I find them way better then the ELF ones! Hope that helps.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
2 years, 3 months ago
I don't like this as much as the Elf ones. This tends to feather on me, so I don't think it's as good. I really like the Neutrogena jumbo sticks, but those have a stronger scent.
Meghna t.
Meghna t.
McAllen, TX
2 years, 3 months ago
Definitely! The elf ones have more of a healing of chapped lips to them and this Covergirl product is more lip gloss. Hope this helps!