BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Covergirl lip perfection jumbo gloss balm - cupcake twist 216

COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm
  • "I recently bought one of these to try out and I love it! It goes on creamy and it isn't sticky at all. I love the way it feels on my lips. It stays on just as long as any other lipstick I've tried and you won't mind reapplying it because it's so creamy and moisturizing. " in 35 reviews
  • "Color pay off is pretty good and it also does moisturize and is long lasting!" in 17 reviews
  • "I love these gloss balms. They are so shiny and even feel tingly when first applied. The balm is moisturizing and you can really build up the color like a lipstick. I also find that the color lasts a decent time for a sheerer consistency." in 14 reviews
Angelica S.
I have never used a stick gloss balm before and I decided to try it because I had a coupon! It’s the BEST gloss I’ve ever had! Color #210 is this pretty light pink tint! It is soft and doesn’t go on thick! There is no yucky odor either! It’s not as sticky as a regular gloss it feels like chapstick almost! My absoloute favorite lip color yet!
Victoria M.
I have the shade 325 which is an awesome bright red. I've had the color for forever but just found it again last week in my makeup bag and can't stop wearing it. Goes on so smoothly and feels super moisturizing on your lips. It works well even when your lips are slightly chapped since it stays glossy and doesn't make your lips look even more chapped and dry.
Kee Kee H.
This was the worst covergirl product i have ever used! I heard that it was good, but when I used it it was extremely sheer. It was like they put no color into it. It was very disappointing. I absolutely would not get this again.
April m.
Lexington, KY
I do not care for this lip balm. And there are a lot of Covergirl products that I actually do use and like a lot. But not this one. This lip balm cost me around $8 which is nothing, but it really was just a waste of my time to go purchase it . This was not an Impulse buy. I had heard some good things about this from a couple of YouTubers so me being a YouTuber myself, I decided to go and purchase it and check it out and see what all the hype is about. It does pretty much absolutely nothing. The color is non-existent even though it's supposed to be a color. It is sheer and here is actually an understatement for this product. As I said, it is non-existent. I have no idea why they even wasted the time to put the dye or coloring in it. I will never purchase this product again and I would not recommend it. I only give it one star because I have to give it at least one if not, I would give it nothing. I'm sorry Cover Girl this one was not for me.
Lindsey L.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love easy lip products I can put on and go. My lips feel adequately hydrated like a regular balm, and the colors are more like a gently glossy stain. Easy to use, as well. Pigments do not bleed outside the lip. Feels smooth when you press your lips together like a standard lip balm stick. Not transfer proof in the least - expect to re-apply often. While that’s a dealbreaker for most people I tend to wear through lip products very quickly in general so wearability isn’t the issue, it’s whether the formula is streaky or patchy or looks gross as it wears away through the day. And that’s simply not a problem here.
Madi W.
Bloomington, IN
I have 3 of the Maybelline Lipperfections. I find these lip sticks to be really build-able as well as easy to work with. The ends look like a big crayon, so it's easy to have precision with lining the lips. The only con I have with these is they are really easy to break. They come with a lot of product, and if you're careless with putting the cap back on, you could knock off the tip of your lipstick. Other than that, easy to build, easy to work with. I'd say it's worth the buy.
Kate G.
Picked this up before a trip, because it promised to be moisturizing with pigment. I quite like it, it has a nice rich color and goes on a little bit darker than you would expect, it is very moisturizing. My lips felt soft even after an airplane ride! I will say that it transfers when you eat or drink anything, but a little bit pigment does remain. I found I ended up reapplying it every few hours as it occurred to me. Definitely recommend as a nice color to keep in your purse or car to touch up your look.
Jessica E.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my go too for a mild color. I feel like this is the grown woman's lip balm. It is very moisturizing and the color isn't too bold. I was obsessed with this product for an entire year. I had every woman in my family buying it. I don't like how often I have to re-apply. BONUS there are often coupons available for this product in your Sunday paper.
AbaGayle B.
Midway Park, NC
Not really anything special. I honestly disliked it. The coverage is very sheer, so it's not something I can overline with. It just gives my lips a little bit more color. One thing I hate about this is that it extenuates my chapped lips and if there's any cracks it's so obvious and not flattering whatsoever.
Allison G.
York, PA
These are a nice, no mess gloss. They are sheer, but still give me enough pigment! I really like these for everyday, they're easy to put in your purse and touch up throughout the day! They don't have a ton of lasting power, but they don't claim that. I would definitely recommend picking a few up!
Cathy S.
Victor, NY
How long does the color last on your lips?
Nina N.
Do you like the smell of this formula? It bother me so I'm wondering if I'm the only one
Katie D.
Is this the closest match to your normal lip color? I need a natural color!
Rosie C.
Gresham, OR
Is this as good of a product as other ones? I really like the elf ones are they at all similar?
Melissa P.
Do you find that this smells like play-doh?