4 colors available

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This compact, easy-to-hold, high-precision liquid eyeliner pen has a smudge-proof, fast-drying formula that glides on to create fine or bold lines without fuss. Even better, the hypoallergenic makeup formula is suitable for sensitive eyes.

• How easy does this apply? Is it relatively easy to get off?1 Answers
  • How is this Eyeliner? Does it stay almost everyday? I have oily sk...1 Answers
  • Is this easy to apply? Does it smudge during the day?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Laila S.
Laila S.
Miami , FL

The only downside is that it can get clumpy if you apply a lot, but I've always used a clean spoolie to separate my lashes after mascara application since I like them to look more 'fluttery,' and the spoolie works fine as long as I don't let it dry too much. Also the little fibers have irritated my contacts before, but a lot of mascaras have done that, and this one isn't too bad with it.

I also keep looking up throughout the day cause I can feel my lashes hit my brown bone when I look up! I've only ever felt that with falsies!
Leonela P.
Leonela P.
The applicator is built n and does not work well. I would suggest using one where the applicator dips into the bottle. This one feeds the eyeliner through the applicator, which seems like a good idea...until you try it. It does not feed the liquid through the tip well and it is not easy to control--cannot get smooth, even lines. It simply takes too long to get the desired results. I went back to my old standby---a tiny, shape retaining foam brush that you dip into the bottle and can control the amount of liquid you apply.
Aleksandra U.
Aleksandra U.
Lilburn, GA
Eyeliner can be messy. Really messy. Some aren't waterproof, some won't come off at all. It can take a while to get to that happy medium where it stays on when you want it to, but comes off when its time to wash your face. I don't normally use Covergirl products, but this one has proved itself worthy and it works. That's all there is to it. While it may work for my skin, it may not work for someone elses', but if you're looking to try different brands, add this one to your list.
Dee S.
Dee S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
To me, this is the worst eye liner out there. Shake before use. Shaking , shaking, shaking, two minutes later , eye liner is still not coming out. Not only that, this is supposed to be a thin line, yet no liner makes it to the tip. So you have to tilt, thus making it thick. For as this as this is, I might as well use a pencil. And lastly, I bought very black, yet it comes out light black. I'm so mad I wasted $8 on this tiny tiny product that doesn't even work.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Just don't even bother buying this........I had bought this cuz I had ran out of my usual liner and had to be somewhere in a hurry..I got it and applied it..... well not even a hour later I looked in the mirror and I had on my eyes was a very faded, next to nothing look like I had cried liner off!!! So I had to try and reapply it and it was pretty much dried out and useless..I wouldn't even use this if it was free.
Stacia S.
Stacia S.
Vincennes, IN
I did not buy this LineExact eyeliner myself. I borrowed it from my mother on a day that I left my spare makeup somewhere and needed it right away. I was not happy with the applicator; it was almost like a paintbrush that had acrylic paint plastered onto it. However, the product lasted a few hours which was nice. I will not be borrowing that again, but it worked for a one time use.
Carter D.
Carter D.
Review for: Very Black
I thought this product was cute and would be able to match my NY eyeliner I've used in the past, but the tip is stiff and hurts my lid, doesn't go on smoothly, I have to keep going over the lines to get a solid line instead of a blotchy one, and the lines always come out too thick for a subtle look. Will never buy again, don't buy this product!
martha m.
martha m.
Arlington Heights, IL
me encanta este delineador por que muy practico de usar, es como si estubiera usando un lapiz es fantastico por que como yo no tengo buen pulso este delineador me da la oportunidad de delinear mis ojos mejor este producto se lo recomendaria a las personas que no tienen buen pulso ya que este les da la oprtunidad de hacerlo perfectamente
Grace V.
Grace V.
Glendale , CA
Bleh. It's not the worst liquid eyeliner I've used but it's definitely not the best. The pen itself is so small it's almost hard to get a good grip and hold it in the right position. The eyeliner goes on dark which is nice, but was unable to last through my whole shift at work. It's cheap though, so you basically get what you pay for.
Mimi M.
Mimi M.
Hamlin, NY
Review for: Very Black
Love love love this stuff! I use it almost everyday for a winged eyeliner look and it lasts all day, even after running outside in the heat! Only thing I don't like is that only after a couple of uses it becomes less bold and the black is a little gray looking. I shake it which helps, but not as good as the first few uses.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this smudge easily?
Elisa K.
Elisa K.
How easy does this apply? Is it relatively easy to get off?
Paola R.
Paola R.
Chula Vista, CA
How is this Eyeliner? Does it stay almost everyday? I have oily skin and most of the ones I've tried before always end up gone at the end of the day! Haven't quite found the right one!
Tatyanna B.
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Is this easy to apply? Does it smudge during the day?