BY COVERGIRL

This compact, easy-to-hold, high-precision liquid eyeliner pen has a smudge-proof, fast-drying formula that glides on to create fine or bold lines without fuss. Even better, the hypoallergenic makeup formula is suitable for sensitive eyes.

• How easy does this apply? Is it relatively easy to get off?1 Answers
  • How is this Eyeliner? Does it stay almost everyday? I have oily ...1 Answers
  • Is this easy to apply? Does it smudge during the day?1 Answers
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Dee S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
To me, this is the worst eye liner out there. Shake before use. Shaking , shaking, shaking, two minutes later , eye liner is still not coming out. Not only that, this is supposed to be a thin line, yet no liner makes it to the tip. So you have to tilt, thus making it thick. For as this as this is, I might as well use a pencil. And lastly, I bought very black, yet it comes out light black. I'm so mad I wasted $8 on this tiny tiny product that doesn't even work.
Miranda V.
Review for: CoverGirl Line Exact Liquid Liner Pen, Brown 0.2 fl oz (1 ml) more...
I really disliked this product. The applicator was very weak and bendy so it just didn't make a good eyeliner. Like it would just bend and wasn't very sturdy so it was hard to get that perfect wing. And the pigmentation I would have to like press it on to the cat to like get something to come out. It was just a lot of effort and time that I felt I could have used otherwise. And it was so tiny I like to have a long applicator or a long product itself and this is just so tiny. This product really just didn't work for me maybe it'll work for you but I wouldn't recommend it.
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love liquid eyeliner to make those cat like eyes. I use Covergirl LineExact Liquid Eyeliner . It goes on smooth and last all day . CoverGirl is a name that has been around for a very long time because their products are amazing. I would recommend giving Covergirl a try.
Aliysa L.
Alexandria, VA
I love the concept of the felt tipped marker end, but unfortunately this liquid eyeliner just can't hang. It chips off halfway through the day and nobody wants that! It is good for small design work though. I used this during Halloween time for precision.
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
Review for: Very Black more...
Only reason i bought this is because it was on sale for $3. It was runny and if you try to put more than one coat it clumps. Didnt glide on easily at all. Has a nice sharp pointy tip but the tube itself is very small almost the size of my pinky. It did stay on for about 5 hours i liked that it had a shiny finish instead of matte. Overall do not recommend
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Review for: Smoke more...
I'm very disappointed in this eyeliner. The tip is great, but the formula isn't opaque and it does the thing that some liquid liners do where they separate instead of making a clean line. The product also is very finicky to get flowing, and while I expected this to be a neutral gray it ended up being a very unflattering green tinted gray.
Tiffany S.
Uniontown, AR
I gave a 4 cause it's a great product, but the container is so small. Was not expecting that. I used it for a minute thinking it was dried out, then I realized I need to shake it a lot before each use. Lately all cosmetics are expensive for a tiny package, and that's disappointing. This eyeliner is very precise and I will buy it again.
Racheal W.
Wow what bang for your buck this is!! So easy to apply without smudging! Perfect for a beautiful cat eye :) and I love the price and the fact that this is available at my local grocery store!! Highly recommended, especially if you are on a budget.
lexi f.
This liquid eyeliner happens to be one of the best eyeliners I have used mostly the island as they use at have kind of trouble putting them on my eyes this one I don't have a problem at all because everything just comes out smooth the texture is great and I would definitely recommend this to others
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Does this smudge easily?
Paola R.
Chula Vista, CA
How is this Eyeliner? Does it stay almost everyday? I have oily skin and most of the ones I've tried before always end up gone at the end of the day! Haven't quite found the right one!
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
Is this easy to apply? Does it smudge during the day?
Elisa K.
How easy does this apply? Is it relatively easy to get off?