BY COVERGIRL

Avoid creasing, fading or smudging when rocking your best smoky eye and extend your glam all night long with Lid Lock Eye Lid Primer. Apply before your favorite eye shadow and to smooth the surface for perfect application and intensify the color.

Formula & Benefits:

• Formula that smooths and preps lids for all-day, crease-proof color
  • Maximize the wear and intensity of your favorite shadows

• this product Do they have good durability?21 Answers
  • Does this work to prolong the wear of your eyeshadow?14 Answers
  • Looking for a good eyeshadow primer. What is the consiste...3 Answers
COVERGIRL Lid Lock Eye Lid Primer

Start your review of COVERGIRL Lid Lock Eye Lid Primer!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Loved this eyeshadow primer. I have naturally oily lids but you couldn’t tell at all thanks to this primer! It’s one of the best primers. I have green eyes and it’s hard to keep warmer tones on my eyes to make them pop but the colors stay with this primer. I would recommend. " in 36 reviews
Union city, NJ
I don’t usually wear too much eyeshadow, so splurging on an eye primer doesn’t make sense. It goes on smooth and light, not heavy and did a fine job keeping the shadow smooth. I didn’t swear it more than 8 hours.I don’t like the packaging- it’s hard to tell how much is left and to get the last of the product.
Tampa, FL
This is the best eyeshadow primer that exists, hands-down.  My eyelids are quite oily, so eyeshadow tends to fade and crease really quickly on my eyelids.  This is the only primer that doesn't affect the quality or blendability of the shadows while keeping them in place and crease-free.  Seriously, it's like superglue for your eyelids! I will put this on my eyes, usually mixed with concealer or another eye primer in a skin-tone color, then use a light dusting of a skin-tone or white eyeshadow to set the primer before going in with my eyeshadow.  Whatever look I create will last me the entire day and into the evening! My one gripe with this product is that it is clear; I wish they would come out with shades of it so I can cover discoloration.  However, I don't find that using concealer simultaneously affects the formula or durability.
Uvalde
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow! Who says you have to go to a dept store to get high end results. I took the plunge and bought this product and now it’s my must have in my makeup bag. Your eyeshadow will go absolutely no where being the goal of a primer. I know I have a found a great product when I immediately stock it in multiples so I’ll never run out. Kudos to the cover girl people, you hit a home run with this awesome product.❤️
This is gross. It’s horrible. It doesn’t work well and has weird shiny flakes in it that doesn’t look good with matte eye shadow shades. It’s very white and my eyeshadow still creases when I wear it.
Mercedes, TX
It was good but I felt like it dried too quickly and once I did put my eyeshadow on top it was a bit patchy where it had dried very quickly it is a good product it’s affordable I can say that you can find it at Walmart target and H-E-B Ulta and that’s really good that you can find it at those places especially if you’re on a budget but I would use something a little bit more better than this not that this is again a bad product but for me it just dried too too quick and I did not like that I at all.
Tennessee
I wasn't impressed. It seemed really dry to me? I didnt like the way it applied at all. Had a hard time applying it. I would love to try another brand but am afraid to waste my money!
It’s addictive how smooth this primer goes on. It isn’t pricy and always on sale at CVS. Great for my sensitive eyes and lasts a long time. Compared to let’s say Stila you can tell the difference but it does help your eyeshadow to pop and stay put. I recommend it to anybody who works with a budget.
N Charleston, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This eyeshadow primer is pretty amazing! The wand for application is nice. It works so well! The formula is thick and very tacky and sticky. As a personal preference, I don’t like how tacky it is, as it has gotten into my eyelashes and it’s so hard to get out. However, the eyeshadow works so well with this formula, especially if it’s set first. Even with oily eyelids, my eyeshadow will not budge with this!
Redding, CA
This does exactly what the name implies and locks your shadow in place. Your eyeshadow will not move until you take it off. Make sure you cover everything up to the brow bone or it will look so patchy when you apply the shadow. It does crease a bit if you close your eyes before it's completely dry and your shadows will go on smoother if you set it.
Wellington, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a really good eyeshadow primer. However the downside is it is a little tacky so sometimes it can be a struggle to smoothly apply the base eyeshadow, but once your eyes are done, it stays put! My eyeshadow even stayed in place after I was in the pool!
Brisbane
Does it give the same result as using a normal primer on your eyelids? Just seems like an unnecessary expense. All eyelid primer in general, not just this brand.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does this product crease? (for those with hooded eyes)

Amazon

Amazon was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email