COVERGIRL LashBlast Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Katie B.COVERGIRL LashBlast Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Sumiyyea A.COVERGIRL LashBlast Waterproof Mascara uploaded by Latifa I.

BY COVERGIRL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Covergirl's first ever water-resistant volume + length mascara! The fiberstretch formula and oversized brush make every little lash bigger, fuller, longer-looking and more dramatic rain or shine. Our signature Elasta-NylonTM formula is now water...

Buy on Amazon
Rori L.
ogden, UT
this product is probably discontinued because the Brussels on the brush were very sharp and poked eyes. i have used this and many friends also used this and it was not a good product to have, and it was not waterproof, it would come off if going to pool
Kim J.
Cordova, TN
I have very watery eyes, so I’ve always had to use waterproof mascara. I think this is the best I’ve used. It’s still thin and doesn’t clump, but stays put all day.
Jaiden C.
Idaho Falls
It’s a good mascara for it being from the drug store but I do love it! I love how light it feels but it also makes my lashes look so full and long! The only thing I hate is it dries out fast and I feel like I’m back buying it again within a couple of uses and weeks.
Shae S.
Glendale
i’m not a huge fan of waterproof mascaras but i️ bought this one on accident once and i️ have to say i️ wasn’t horrified with it. it was a nice mascara it kept a curl and was very black and i️ probably would have loved it if i️ loved waterproof mascaras
Christine G.
Ashland, KY
Really do love this mascara! The wand is a great size and fits in your hand perfectly. Also, it add greats volume and length. J like the way it separates my lashes from another. Definitely worth the purchase.
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
i tend to use this product to unclump my mascara from different products. this bristles are extremely tough and is almost uncomfortable to apply. world best for my under eye eyelashes and that's it
Samantha H.
Bowling Green, KY
I SWEAR BY THIS MASCARA!!! It is the best mascara I've been able to find and is so worth the price. I love it so much and it makes my lashes look so full and dark. It's a really great product!
Haritha A.
I bought this mascara knowing nothing about it and purely based on the brush. This is a great mascara for curling and lengthening your lashes. It's not necessarily the most volumizing, but I love using this to lengthen and curl my lashes first, and then use another mascara to add more volume. It also stays true to its waterproof name. I go to this for whenever I want a more low key look, or if I just want a simple natural looking look. Love it! It's great to combine with other mascaras too!
Rasheda S.
This product is definitely my go to buy when I am in the store. I usually purchase it at Target but have got it from Walmart. They sometimes come in a set with a eye liner. It doesn't last all day but it does last for over 8 hours. Even through crying or tearing from allergies. I have used this product for over 5 years and love it!
Maeve G.
I've been using this mascara for YEARS in black non-waterproof. For some reason I just hate how the waterproof feels. I use this as my priming and finishing mascara. It separates and lengthens my lashes. I combine it with a Maybelline mascara for volume. My long history with it is a testament to its quality! Available at all drugstores. You should never pay more than $10 for mascara.
Bella D.
I was wondering if this mascara is worth buying! Does it last very long and is it nice a smooth or does it leave clumps on your eyelashes? If it is a good product where do you recommend me to buy it?